Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544891 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by WebMania: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
I'm a little confused ooo. What's happening.
I just called Ndidi now, and he said the items still haven't been found.
Ahmed4002, Chinosxl, please what's happening.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
WebMania:
Nothing is going on. If they haven't found the batches, it's simply that they haven't found them. Not stolen or hidden
You all should be patient and wait for appropriate updates from Ndidi, Chinos or the other good guys here trying to help. Asking the same querion 5 other people have asked the same day isn't so ideal.
Some people sef no get package, yet dem dey ask of Dec. 8th and 15th shipments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by uc97: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hello,Chinosxl,pls how much will it take to ship this(www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00E3RH61W?qid=1411887748&sp=1&sr=8-7) to Abakaliki Ebonyi State Nigeria.
Eagerly awaiting ur reply.
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by uc97: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hello,Chinosxl,pls how much will it take to ship this(www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00E3RH61W?qid=1411887748&sp=1&sr=8-7) to Abakaliki Ebonyi State Nigeria.
Eagerly awaiting ur reply.
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by WebMania: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
seyithug:

Nothing is going on. If they haven't found the batches, it's simply that they haven't found them. Not stolen or hidden
You all should be patient and wait for appropriate updates from Ndidi, Chinos or the other good guys here trying to help. Asking the same querion 5 other people have asked the same day isn't so ideal.
Some people sef no get package, yet dem dey ask of Dec. 8th and 15th shipments.
Oga Oga, what is ur problem.
Read the trail properly before commenting next time.
Ahmed4002 posted that items have been found. I called Ndidi, and he said they have not been found. I posted what I was told, and u come here to blab about pple posting.

If u no get better thing to talk, Abeg go find something else to do jare.

Who is not patient on this thread. Or who does not have the right to ask questions about his/her package.

@seyithug, park well o. Don't let me vent all my frustration on you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
Meanwhile, I was able to pickup my Nov. 24th shipment today, and I'm just so happy about this. I bought these clothes around November, 2013 and sent to my supposedly trusted friend in the US. I sent him shipping fees separately, after he got back, when he failed to bring my clothes on his 2-week visit to Nigeria in December of 2013, saying there was no space and he couldn't pay extra luggage. I celebrated last Xmas and New Year with no change of clothes, which was my reason for ordering in d first place.
Then, the stories started. He gave excuses ranging from snow, to bad weather, to tight schedules and all, until I vexed one day and hammered him with words I had never used on anyone before. I paid for these clothings and then I went through 2014, a broke nigga.Even at that, it wasn't until 3months after that, and many unfulfilled promises of shipping out, that he eventually accepted to ship out to Chinosxl in November. Na so 8 shout Hallelujah, when he eventually shipped and Chinosxl confirmed delivery and promptly gave me my invoice for d exactly weight. This friend of mine still hasn't refunded the initial shipping money I sent him, and I had to squeeze myself dry, to pay for these items.

I Thank God for letting me stumble on this thread. Now, I don't phucking need any fake friend that is not trustworthy, to ship stuffs to me from the US. Chinosxl will gladly handle this, no compensation or extra charges. I'm happy and I feel fulfilled too.
Make Una help me thank God o. And, Thank you Chinosxl and the well-meaning guys on this thread. All of Una 3 much.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
Item received safely in abuja.
Thanks to Chinosxl, kobomart a.k.a Taiwo cheesy
Patiently awaiting for december 8th pickup.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
seyithug:
I'm happy and I feel fulfilled too.
Exactly how I feel too! Happy n fulfilled, no regrets whatsoever!
Up till this moment, an item I paid for shipping since september via another shipper on this same nairaland is still pending. ThankGod for chinosxl o

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by duno: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
When will I give my own testimony? Dec 15th. Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
WebMania:

Oga Oga, what is ur problem

@seyithug, park well o. Don't let me vent all my frustration on you.
OKAY, boss. Happy venting, Sir. I hope your e-venting will locate the shipments on the tarmac, and bring them home. lipsrsealed

Happy holidays @everyone. I hope you'll all get your shipments between today and Friday. To the reseller, God will bring you customers you never thought of, and Everything will eventually work out for your good. And I pray that the New Year will usher in better government or policies, to fix Nigeria's many problems of corruption, gross ineptitude, and inefficient goods and services delivery. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Thanks chinos, thanks taiwo@kbm Nov. 24th & Dec 1st received at my base.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
duno:
When will I give my own testimony? Dec 15th. Hmmm...
Don't worry, Bro/sis. You will testify soon too.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
WebMania:
As seyithug said cool down. You have made about 5 posts today on same question. Aren't you tired? We all here are for same purpose but we understand and are patient.

Do you know Ndidi resumes at the airport everyday? Ahmed4002 also calls his brother at Nahco for updates. Chinosxl is also pressing buttons at his base. No one is sleeping dude.

Please give them a chance to do their work.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
@ ahmed4002, the abuja proposal is what you can do part time. You just need a trusted clearing agent to run things since your mum and dad work at abuja nahco. Think about it dude. Forward ever... cheers

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
prudentkolly:
Pls i need your help, my ebay account was blocked yesterday and i dont know my offence or how to unlocked it. All my efforts were to no avail.
When ebay blocks your account, they usually send an email stating the reason. The best you can do is call them and appeal the blockage.

Kindly read backwards, don't know the exact page though but solutions have been given on this thread. Almost all of us went through this. Their cc number and how you can get your one time pass code etc are all stated here. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
@Chinosxl

Received my Nov 24th package today.

Kudos to kobomart (Taiwo & Co) for delivering my package swiftly.

Another 5 star experience dealing with chinosxl and LSM Global. I appreciate your service

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Good news cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ahmed4002:
Good news cheesy

lol
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
shrekandfiona:

When ebay blocks your account, they usually send an email stating the reason. The best you can do is call them and appeal the blockage.

Kindly read backwards, don't know the exact page though but solutions have been given on this thread. Almost all of us went through this. Their cc number and how you can get your one time pass code etc are all stated here. Good luck
thank you so much, i ve called them and they ve unblocked it

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
chinosxl confirm receipt of payment for all my shipping via ECOBANK account. 121k update the invoice asap for 1st, 8th, 15.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
modified.

Brb pls

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ahmed4002:
it's has not been easy for today but we have all our items ready for pick up. God bless everyone for the patience with chinosxl.

pick up should be tomorrow.
plus Dec 15?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
God bless u real good @ oga chinoz God bless you too for all ur efforts .

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
grin grin thank God , God bless you real Good. @ oga chinoz God bless you too for all ur efforts .

Brb pls. post modified already. Leeme confirm
some hitch up

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
we just have to be patience. plans doesn't proceed to completion as earlier started. just miscommunication with my brother. but hopefully Saturday . done deal

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
@ Chinosxl kindly attend to my case. I didn't receive invoice for Dec. 15th.am ready to pick up. Also send a text msg yesterday but I have not receive any reply.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MazadoGoodman: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Thanking God for the very BEAUTIFUL MINDS here. You guys made things so, very, very, easy (for us "former" novices) to understand and apply. May y'all enjoy a beautiful yuletide outing plus an abundantly fruitful New Year. Jah bless y'all.
Thanks people. Thanks mucho, macho!
Shalom.
#RiceAndStewVeryPlentyAtMyHouseTmrw

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hi..@chinoxsl...(LSM global shipping)...sent you a couple of mails and you're yet to reply em..please check and respond accordingly.thank you.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ahmed4002:
we just have to be patience. plans doesn't proceed to completion as earlier started. just miscommunication with my brother. but hopefully Saturday . done deal
no waha we Ve been patiently waiting ,so far they items re in nija. We go surely get our packages by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
no waha we Ve been patiently waiting ,so far they items re in nija. We go surely get our packages by God's grace.

They have been sited already December 12 specifically. They tried all possible best to get it out this night. But just some hitch up

I wish you guys would know how I have been pressurising my bro with those items to be cleared.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
shrekandfiona:
@ ahmed4002, the abuja proposal is what you can do part time. You just need a trusted clearing agent to run things since your mum and dad work at abuja nahco. Think about it dude. Forward ever... cheers

Let's see sha. I have to do some research first bro base on clearance charges between Lagos and Abuja if it's feasible.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ahmed4002:

if only chinosxl can forward some stuff to Abuja. May be we should have Abuja and lagos. bet me we will have the fastest clearance. maximum of One day.

For those that in need of cars. you can ask chinosxl to send you, but it's should be drop off at Cotonou or Niger Republic.
still seeing how tinx gonna go come next year. Things gonna be better with Lsm global shipping.

Well done Mr. Ahmed4002, dec 15th has been cleared and ready for pick up. No luck yet on the Dec 8th but i have arranged with your bros to organize a search team that will do nothing but search for my missing pallets on Saturday.

Lagos congestion will take a while to resolve so, as you have suggested, I have contacted my Airline for possible Abuja route and they will be getting back to me by Monday. I will also be getting in touch with other shippers here in Houston to look into this Abuja route. From what the Airline said, they are not flying to Lagos anymore until further notice. I'm also researching the cost implications for Custom clearing in Abuja, will update with any findings.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.