Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544854 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ahmed4002:

They have been sited already December 12 specifically. They tried all possible best to get it out this night. But just some hitch up

I wish you guys would know how I have been pressurising my bro with those items to be cleared.

Dec 15th shipment u meant?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
completey:
@ Chinosxl kindly attend to my case. I didn't receive invoice for Dec. 15th.am ready to pick up. Also send a text msg yesterday but I have not receive any reply.

Pls whats your first name?, first only

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tbliss12:

Dec 15th shipment u meant?

15th is ready for pick up

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ahmed4002:

They have been sited already December 12 specifically. They tried all possible best to get it out this night. But just some hitch up

I wish you guys would know how I have been pressurising my bro with those items to be cleared.
yea there's no denying that , but take am easy with de pressure with ur bro Oooo Lolzzzzz . no mind dis our nija with there yeye leaders nd making decisions and policies at the wrong time.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
chinosxl:

Well done Mr. Ahmed4002, dec 15th has been cleared and ready for pick up. No luck yet on the Dec 8th but i have arranged with your bros to organize a search team that will do nothing but search for my missing pallets on Saturday.

Lagos congestion will take a while to resolve so, as you have suggested, I have contacted my Airline for possible Abuja route and they will be getting back to me by Monday. I will also be getting in touch with other shippers here in Houston to look into this Abuja route. From what the Airline said, they are not flying to Lagos anymore until further notice. I'm also researching the cost implications for Custom clearing in Abuja, will update with any findings.

Great bro nice job sir..... Dec 8th will be there its just that it require more search that's all

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
shrekandfiona:
Thanks chinos, thanks taiwo@kbm Nov. 24th & Dec 1st received at my base.

Pls make sure no batteries or perfumes are missing in your package, you see that airline white tape was done after search/screening.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tbliss12:

@Ahmed4002 na u be Oga @d top jare come tell mumsi to chill this job of clearing can be done as part time job not even affecting ur pursuit of post graduate studies.

Everything is simply planning try collabo with chinosxl team and let him work with u to open Abuja outlet, its not going to be a bad idea at all.

But if in case u won't be able to manage this then do d logistics nd get LSM Global Shipping structured in abuja.

For the Shipment cleared please we will like to know if its both 8th and 15th or just single one?

Already have some shops about 5-6 yet to be commission at the New shopping complex Asokoro. Mogadishu cantonment formerly Abacha barracks. Let's see if it's gonna be feasible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
WebMania:

Oga Oga, what is ur problem.
Read the trail properly before commenting next time.
Ahmed4002 posted that items have been found. I called Ndidi, and he said they have not been found. I posted what I was told, and u come here to blab about pple posting.

If u no get better thing to talk, Abeg go find something else to do jare.

Who is not patient on this thread. Or who does not have the right to ask questions about his/her package.

@seyithug, park well o. Don't let me vent all my frustration on you.

a search team will organized to find the pallets on saturday

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
chinosxl:

Well done Mr. Ahmed4002, dec 15th has been cleared and ready for pick up. No luck yet on the Dec 8th but i have arranged with your bros to organize a search team that will do nothing but search for my missing pallets on Saturday.

Lagos congestion will take a while to resolve so, as you have suggested, I have contacted my Airline for possible Abuja route and they will be getting back to me by Monday. I will also be getting in touch with other shippers here in Houston to look into this Abuja route. From what the Airline said, they are not flying to Lagos anymore until further notice. I'm also researching the cost implications for Custom clearing in Abuja, will update with any findings.
Please check and reply my mail from k*dom@ymail.com With subject "Ship my eBay Items "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
chinosxl:

Another milestone. , thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
chinosxl will be going to Abuja tomorrow. I will try to get information about clearance of items and all the necessary information/documents. Then also compared with that of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
fashrola:
Please check and reply my mail from k*dom@ymail.com With subject "Ship my eBay Items "

replied

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ahmed4002:
chinosxl will be going to Abuja tomorrow. I will try to get information about clearance of items and all the necessary information/documents. Then also compared with that of Lagos.

No problem, let me know what you find.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
@CHINOSXL,

PLEASE SEND MY INVOICE FOR THIS ITEM IT ARRIVED SINCE DEC 6TH, TRACKING NO: 772050703090
I HAVE SEND SEVERAL TEXT MESSAGE AND YOU ONLY SAID LET ME CHECK, AND SINCE THEN NO WORD FROM YOU,

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
chinosxl:

. Well done Mr Chinosxl .

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Laredojohn:

Another milestone. , thumbs up

Well done, 2 thumbs up for you guys that have been waiting patiently all this while

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ahmed4002:
we just have to be patience. plans doesn't proceed to completion as earlier started. just miscommunication with my brother. but hopefully Saturday . done deal
Bro u have done the very best you can do for us here, anyone who isn't patience enough should move to the tarmac asap and get them out, thumbs up your effort is gracefully appreciated, more grease to your elbow, keep it up, you and Mr Chino's team are definitely partners in progress, God bless you, Merry Christmas pals and a prosperous new year.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
confluence:
@CHINOSXL,

PLEASE SEND MY INVOICE FOR THIS ITEM IT ARRIVED SINCE DEC 6TH, TRACKING NO: 772050703090
I HAVE SEND SEVERAL TEXT MESSAGE AND YOU ONLY SAID LET ME CHECK, AND SINCE THEN NO WORD FROM YOU,

whats your first name? or give me any past invoice #s, you can edit after i confirm.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
shrekandfiona:

please be the bigger one by ignoring all snide remarks. It is actually risky putting up ones account details online.

The major reason is that anyone anywhere can assess it and it can give room for money laundering/fraudulent activity.

A fraud that is wanted by efcc or FBI can deposit his cash into your account without your knowledge and when the agencies trace the funds to your account, you may be slammed for something you know nothing about.

well said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ahmed4002:

Already have some shops about 5-6 yet to be commission at the New shopping complex Asokoro. Mogadishu cantonment formerly Abacha barracks. Let's see if it's gonna be feasible.

oh boy you be correct guy

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
papiforreal:

oh boy you be correct guy

lol papiforreal . your face looks familiar. seems we just meet few hours ago at barbing saloon in kano? along Sule Maitama house.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Thumbs up: nice news dis nyt, tnx chinox , tnx ahmeed tnx d room its self for ur patience..... One love

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
chinosxl:

Well done, 2 thumbs up for you guys that have been waiting patiently all this while
Sent ♈όϋ a text bout a dell battery.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
madridfc:

Sent ♈όϋ a text bout a dell battery.

Sorry, all batteries and perfumes where removed by airline and repackaged after screening. My logos office should have the airlines repackaged items.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ahmed4002:

lol papiforreal . your face looks familiar. seems we just meet few hours ago at barbing saloon in kano? along Sule Maitama house.

lol.. I was the one.. Oh.. So you were the guy drinking coke i've met there? wink

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
chinosxl:

Sorry, all batteries and perfumes where removed by airline and repackaged after screening. My logos office should have the airlines repackaged items.
Are the repackaged items(nov24th) ready for pick up?
Will the battery bear the same invoice number?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 25, 2014
@chinosxl...Its me again...please..kindly reply my mail msgs to you..
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by duno: 12:58am On Dec 25, 2014
chinosxl:

Yipee! When can we pick up? Today?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jazz04(m): 1:24am On Dec 25, 2014
I need swap my iphone 4s 16gb for an android phone. Anyone? In lagos
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Ahmed4002:

nice one bro if thats the next line of action that is to start forwarding all shipment to abuja then to anyother states via kobomart if they can manage that though. then lets gets it started, do the findings as regards the shipping to abuja (d cost implications and every other things/ documents involved)

the blind truth here is just that the lagos custom guys are not gona clear that tarmac earlier than we think. so instead of pending shipment till they lift the lagos embargo which might not be even january why cant we face abuja and then forward to lagos for lagos cuatomers via kbm guys.

kbm guys too should be ready for the task ahead to wire customer's goods accross the major states of Nigeria. please do confirm here so that Oga chinoxl will work with @ahmed to make sure the abuja link starts to function and with this we all wont reàlly feel the delays of this custom guys

we lagos customers has no choice than to bear that cost till the embargo be lifted after which we can run the two (lagos and abuja runnings) simultaneously.

for ahmed2004 u ar just a sent angel for us here jare keep up the good work and also to those really digging it hard thumbs up to u guys may God bless you plenty.

long leave LSM LOGISTICS!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 2:23am On Dec 25, 2014
chinosxl:

Pls whats your first name?, first only
Dayo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by unmask: 3:46am On Dec 25, 2014
Nawa O.... This Dec 8 shipment carry strong head and most of my stuffs are there

And oga chinos I am yet to receive an invoice for my latest purchase

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.