Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,386 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (547312 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
madridfc:

I have replied Your mail. You didn't send Your maximum bid.

the bidding is to finish 2am tomorow.. So i nned to get the money in your account before then.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
papiforreal:

170$.. But with the look of things, like we can even win it with 130-150$.
I hope so, and I pray You don't fall for any scammer that will send U a pm claiming to be me.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hello people , especially the newbies , before you transact any business with anyone claiming to emanate from this trend ,be it purchases , pick up helps etc. kindly just verify openly here and lets verify the individual , at least we know some trust worthy people here, said this because someone once added me on bbm telling me different stories, he first claimed he was Mr Chino when he saw i wasn't falling for the tricks, he changed topic . beware we gat many scammers in here ....would not be nice hearing anyone coming to post that he or she was scammed. nice day all

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Laredojohn:
Hello people , especially the newbies , before you transact any business with anyone claiming to emanate from this trend ,be it purchases , pick up helps etc. kindly just verify openly here and lets verify the individual , at least we know some trust worthy people here, said this because someone once added me on bbm telling me different stories, he first claimed he was Mr Chino when he saw i wasn't falling for the tricks, he changed topic . beware we gat many scammers in here ....would not be nice hearing anyone coming to post that he or she was scammed. nice day all
uhmmm nah waooo human beings nd reaping from where dey did not sow. Everyone needs to be careful ontop this January wei de hot hot. shocked

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
chinosxl:
Jan 12th and 19th shipment on the way to Lagos.

Chinox.....pls am the person that sent a text msg to u about my package, but i get the deliver date wrong because i said is 13th but it is this week 21st which is tomorrow (Wednesday). pls is a hp laptop with tracking number: 8524*******7025 and carrier is FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. please don't send it this week because another hp laptop is coming next week and i want you to consolidate the two together in one box. thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
mavinc4u:

73k - iphone 5s, phone and charger (phone has some dents on the side pane)

65k - iphone 5c phone and charger
is that the last price
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
prudentkolly:
is that the last price

how much do you want to pay?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tbliss12:

yeah but its gona be new number, new email and new address and make sure u change ur system browser and never use opera-mini because of IP detection, cos they can locate you are same person if you use same browser if possible new PayPal account and don't link it to eBay.

the day u fail by all these they will ban your new account oooo cos they will conclude u are same person
Hmmm, bro you don go ppro on ebay o! Exerience they say is the best teacher. You don master ebay...

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wtech: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Want to know if jan12 is now in lag ? Chinosxl
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
wtech:
Want to know if jan12 is now in lag ? Chinosxl

Should have touched down now. Clearing to commence tomorrow barring any unforeseen hitches. Earliest pickup, likely Thursday afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by elujoba: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Oga Chinos I'm just wondering if your silence is to mean you are not interested in shipping in my item. and I have updated you with my resent development with the seller of the Item. I couldn't proceed any further with the final purchase just because you have not gotten back to me as promised. Remember I have funds with the seller already. its RISKY. Let me know your stand early enough. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
elujoba:
Oga Chinos I'm just wondering if your silence is to mean you are not interested in shipping in my item. and I have updated you with my resent development with the seller of the Item. I couldn't proceed any further with the final purchase just because you have not gotten back to me as promised. Remember I have funds with the seller already. its RISKY. Let me know your stand early enough. Thanks
call him from 10pm, better.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wtech: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
I need a cool new laptop deal btw 180 to 200 dollars ( 2G ram , 320G ) cc: madridfc any one u site ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by elujoba: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=tonjeola post=29974356]
call him from 10pm, better.[/
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
wtech:
I need a cool new laptop deal btw 180 to 200 dollars ( 2G ram , 320G ) cc: madridfc any one u site ?
new laptop? @$200? cheesy
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wtech: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
azpekuliar:

Should have touched down now. Clearing to commence tomorrow barring any unforeseen hitches. Earliest pickup, likely Thursday afternoon.
ok thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wtech: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
madridfc:
new laptop? @$200? cheesy
lol ok my oga giv me a best range for that so I can mak more search wit datt. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by spyder880(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Very cool stuff going on here, Oga Chinoxl, I see your hand. Well done. We shall talk later, following this thread already cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
wtech:
lol ok my oga giv me a best range for that so I can mak more search wit datt. Thanks
depends on the brand Sire. Simply type laptops in the 'search box' n make Ur choice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
megamindmaster:

Hmmm, bro you don go ppro on ebay o! Exerience they say is the best teacher. You don master ebay...

like seriously when dem don show me wheeeeeeen!! I don over sharp sef dis time no dulling at all ooooooo I no dey even bid again sef just search for wetin customer wan buy if their money reach I buy if eno reach I sign out tell them make dem go buy somewhere else oooo. cos if eBay ban you or suspend you to lift d thing no dey easy ooooo

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wtech: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
madridfc:
depends on the brand Sire. Simply type laptops in the 'search box' n make Ur choice.
ok tnx
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
elujoba:

Please Email me his number.
info@dcreativehouse.com
check UR box
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
elujoba:

Please Email me his number.
info@dcreativehouse.com
email bound back. check page 0 for his line
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 2:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Kudos to everyone in here!

I've been enjoying the benefits of having a USA phone number that can make and receive calls cheaply even via my Nigeria line,
receive and send text messages to USA and Canada free of charge while it is as well relatively cheap when using it with any country
of the world.

This is helpful when it for confirming account with PayPal,ebay etc and as well putting calls and receiving calls to them for assistance
on any issue.

I think every online shopper needs this for enough benefits!

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Tongsman(m): 4:51am On Jan 21, 2015
legalwealth:

I've been enjoying the benefits of having a USA phone number that can make and receive calls cheaply even via my Nigeria line,
receive and send text messages to USA and Canada free of charge while it is as well relatively cheap when using it with any country
of the world.

This is helpful when it for confirming account with PayPal,ebay etc and as well putting calls and receiving calls to them for assistance
on any issue.

tru talk Boss, pls are you in position to help us on how we can benefit from this.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2015
legalwealth:

of the world.

on any issue.

bro pls help us out
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2015
prudentkolly:
bro pls help us out
Tongsman:
tru talk Boss, pls are you in position to help us on how we can benefit from this.
ebay item: 160946133006
boss:
it's an international sim card where you have a US and UK phone number....it connects to any strongest network available, and you can make cheap calls and data usage on it...u can buy airtime online too.... it's available in 2-in-1 Sim card(Normal sim and micro sim)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2015
madridfc:

ebay item: 160946133006
I got one for sale here.....
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2015
fashrola:

Hw much in Naira?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Gtb no go kill person... 192/$
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 11:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Soyedele1:

Hw much in Naira?
just 5k
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Cvesta(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
fashrola:
how much ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.