Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (547315 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=shithapuns post=29896154]

guy just ask the seller the weight of the item. then we can give you the estimate of the shipping
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
@ oga tonjeola,madridfc & general house
please is there any other paypal seller that is trustworthy with good sincerity record that can either transfer fund to chinos on my behalf or buy for me with his account

Cc: legalwealth
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
shrekandfiona:

Since you have opened a dispute on paypal, do not open another on eBay. It isn't allowed. PayPal will sort out the refund and you will be refunded if your item isn't shipped.

You can still call eBay to appeal your suspension, it will be lifted. Explain what you meant by you couldn't provide your correct sim registration.

Yes, your paypal Email does not have to be same with your eBay mail

hello bro I've seen refunded in my PayPal since Thursday and till now my Nigerian account have not been alerted with the money. pls ooo those who have once received refund via paypal please how long did it take? to get the alert on your Nigerian account? cos its becoming frustrating ooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tbliss12:

hello bro I've seen refunded in my PayPal since Thursday and till now my Nigerian account have not been alerted with the money. pls ooo those who have once received refund via paypal please how long did it take? to get the alert on your Nigerian account? cos its becoming frustrating ooo
Maximum of 5 'working' days.
You got the money on thursday, expect it from tuesday-thursday
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tbliss12:

5 working days.... which bank? meanwhile, be prepared to receive less than your original amount cos some of our banks are criminals. just few days ago, Access Bank Plc used 174.00 naira as exchange rate for me. i almost ran mad LOL grin wink smiley
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
ibnquasale:

5 working days.... which bank? meanwhile, be prepared to receive less than your original amount cos some of our banks are criminals. just few days ago, Access Bank Plc used 174.00 naira as exchange rate for me. i almost ran mad LOL grin wink smiley

ha if that's true then its crazy ooo but 174 to a dollar.... OK let me go do my maths ooo nd know my faith ooo

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
fashrola:

I'm so sorry that I won't be able to fund anyone for now as my PayPal account got limited with funds in it on the 14th but myself and PayPal account managers assigned to my account are resolving the issue which I never thought will take this long! !!

Anyways!It will be back soon and you'll be notified.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ameh99: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Can I past links here for you to do transaction on my behalf while I pay to your bank account
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ameh99: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Plaese how much per doller do u fund paypal
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mr Chino kindly say something.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
GOOD DAY TO ALL,

SORRY FOR THE DELAY ON JAN 12th SHIPMENT, DELAY WAS DUE TO AIRLINE OVERBOOKING THAT INITIALLY PUT MY CARGO ON A STANDBY STATUS, ITS NOW ON A GUARANTEED BOOKING FOR JAN 19TH (BOTH JAN 12th AND 19th WILL BE LEAVING TOGETHER). PLEASE CALL LAGOS OFFICE BY THURSDAY OR FRIDAY TO CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY OF YOUR PACKAGES.

DUE TO OVERWHELMING HARASSMENT/INSULTS FROM CUSTOMERS I WILL NOT BE DOING ANY PAYPAL/EBAY LOGIN AND PURCHASES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ALWAYS BE SURE OF WHAT YOU WANT AND TRY TO PAY FOR YOUR EBAY ITEMS AS SOON AS THE BID IS WON OR AS SOON AS YOU COMMIT TO BUY.

EMAIL ISSUES/LATE REPLIES: STILL WORKING ON THIS, TRIED USING A NEW STAFF BUT DIDN'T WORK OUT AS MOST EMAILS ARE OF CONTINUATION OF PAST EMAIL CONVERSATION AND ITS HARD FOR STAFF TO REPLY WHEN THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE PREVIOUS EMAILS WHERE ABOUT. THIS ISSUE WILL BE FIXED BUT IT WILL REQUIRE A LITTLE TIME FOR STAFF TO UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE PROCESS. EMAILS RECEIVED ON WEEKENDS REQUESTING FOR DELIVERY CONFIRMATION CAN ONLY BE REPLIED ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY AFTER YOUR PACKAGE IS PHYSICALLY VERIFIED AS PRESENT AT HOUSTON OFFICE. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO VERIFY PACKAGES WHILE I'M RESTING AT HOME ON WEEKENDS.

ALSO, I WILL BE INCLUDING A LAND LINE AT HOUSTON OFFICE FOR ANYONE WANTING TO VERIFY DELIVERY OF THERE PACKAGES. THIS VERIFICATION CAN ONLY BE DONE DURING BUSINESS HOURS MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 9AM - 4PM U.S CENTRAL TIME. (NIGERIAN TIME IS 7HRS AHEAD AT THE MOMENT) PHONE # WILL BE LISTED AS SOON AS ITS AVAILABLE.

AIR FREIGHT SHIPPING RATE BELOW WITH SLIGHT CHANGES

U.S to Lagos shipping rates

1. Consolidated items in a box ships for only $3.95/lb
2. Laptops $55 each
3. Tablets $35 each
4. Net books $45 each
5. Cell phones $15 each or $10 each if more than one
6. Watches $10 each, discount if more than two.
7. Perfumes $5/lb
8. House hold goods $3.95/lb or volume

U.S to Other major cities: (You can also use above Lagos rate and contact Krixmax or KBM for pick and delivery)

9. Consolidated items in a box ships for only $4.30/lb minimum weight 30lbs.
10. Laptops $70 each
11. Tablets $50 each
12. Net books $55 each
13. Cell phones $35 each
14. Watches $25
15. Perfumes $5.95/lb
16. House hold goods $4.30/lb or volume

SEA FREIGHT SHIPPING RATE FOR PERSONAL ITEMS (CONTAINER) - DURATION: 6 - 8 WEEKS.

1. SMALL BOX SIZE 24X24X24'' - $140 FOR SHIPPING AND CLEARING

2. BIG BOX SIZE 41X28X24'' - $280 SHIPPING AND CLEARING

3. CARGO BOX OR PALLET: 48X48X48'' - $700 SHIPPING AND CLEARING

4. DIAPER BOXES - $10 EACH

5. VEHICLE - CARS/SEDANS VIA CONTAINER (eg corrola, camry) - $1,300 shipping Houston to Lagos, custom clearing rate not included.

6. SUV's (eg Honda pillot, pathfinder) - $1,500, clearing not included.

7. BUSES/LARGE SUV's (eg chevy express, Infinity Q56, tundra) - $1,800

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
chinosxl:
GOOD DAY TO ALL,

SORRY FOR THE DELAY ON JAN 12th SHIPMENT, DELAY WAS DUE TO AIRLINE OVERBOOKING THAT INITIALLY PUT MY CARGO ON A STANDBY STATUS, ITS NOW ON A GUARANTEED BOOKING FOR JAN 19TH (BOTH JAN 12th AND 19th WILL BE LEAVING TOGETHER). PLEASE CALL LAGOS OFFICE BY THURSDAY OR FRIDAY TO CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY OF YOUR PACKAGES.

DUE TO OVERWHELMING HARASSMENT/INSULTS FROM CUSTOMERS I WILL NOT BE DOING ANY PAYPAL/EBAY LOGIN AND PURCHASES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ALWAYS BE SURE OF WHAT YOU WANT AND TRY TO PAY FOR YOUR EBAY ITEMS AS SOON AS THE BID IS WON OR AS SOON AS YOU COMMIT TO BUY.

EMAIL ISSUES/LATE REPLIES: STILL WORKING ON THIS, TRIED USING A NEW STAFF BUT DIDN'T WORK OUT AS MOST EMAILS ARE OF CONTINUATION OF PAST EMAIL CONVERSATION AND ITS HARD FOR STAFF TO REPLY WHEN THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE PREVIOUS EMAILS WHERE ABOUT. THIS ISSUE WILL BE FIXED BUT IT WILL REQUIRE A LITTLE TIME FOR STAFF TO UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE PROCESS. EMAILS RECEIVED ON WEEKENDS REQUESTING FOR DELIVERY CONFIRMATION CAN ONLY BE REPLIED ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY AFTER YOUR PACKAGE IS PHYSICALLY VERIFIED AS PRESENT AT HOUSTON OFFICE. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO VERIFY PACKAGES WHILE I'M RESTING AT HOME ON WEEKENDS.

ALSO, I WILL BE INCLUDING A LAND LINE AT HOUSTON OFFICE FOR ANYONE WANTING TO VERIFY DELIVERY OF THERE PACKAGES. THIS VERIFICATION CAN ONLY BE DONE DURING BUSINESS HOURS MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 9AM - 4PM U.S CENTRAL TIME. (NIGERIAN TIME IS 7HRS AHEAD AT THE MOMENT) PHONE # WILL BE LISTED AS SOON AS ITS AVAILABLE.

2. Laptops $55 each
3. Tablets $35 each
4. Net books $45 each
7. Perfumes $5/lb

U.S to Other major cities: (You can also use above Lagos rate and contact Krixmax or KBM for pick and delivery)

10. Laptops $70 each
11. Tablets $50 each
12. Net books $55 each
13. Cell phones $35 each
14. Watches $25
15. Perfumes $5.95/lb

SEA FREIGHT SHIPPING RATE FOR PERSONAL ITEMS (CONTAINER) - DURATION: 6 - 8 WEEKS.

5. VEHICLE - CARS/SEDANS VIA CONTAINER (eg corrola, camry) - $1,300 shipping Houston to Lagos, custom clearing rate not included.

Good improvement with the landline thingy. Pls and pls still continue working on getting someone to be replying emails and all, as we just heard from you now, at least we feel better. Communication is good... This year is supposed to be better too
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
chinosxl:
GOOD DAY TO ALL,

2. Laptops $55 each
3. Tablets $35 each
4. Net books $45 each
7. Perfumes $5/lb

10. Laptops $70 each
11. Tablets $50 each
12. Net books $55 each
13. Cell phones $35 each
14. Watches $25
15. Perfumes $5.95/lb

Nice one...sign of relieve...this is how it's meant to be...an update of situation goes a long way to keep us abreast of happenings. keep it up, Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ameh99: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Plaese guys in d house what is d paypal doller rate now
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Youngzedd(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
How much will it cost to send this two systems respectively to Calabar, Cross River State?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/301461581948

http://m.ebay.com/itm/281564311143
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Youngzedd(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
@ oga tonjeola,madridfc & general house
please is there any other paypal seller that is trustworthy with good sincerity record that can either transfer fund to chinos on my behalf or buy for me with his account

Check out >>> https://www.nairaland.com/1839595/topupgold-e-currency-exchanger-nl-24

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
iPhone 4s about to end $82 on bidding 221663671104 ebay
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
fashrola:

tnks boss but legalwealth say him paypal get issues of recent
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by elujoba: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hello Mr Chinos I sent you mails. Pls respone ASAP as per discussion. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ameh99: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pls check dis and give me my bill need 2 http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=201260114407&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Youngzedd:
How much will it cost to send this two systems respectively to Calabar, Cross River State?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/301461581948

http://m.ebay.com/itm/281564311143

See if u can email the seller for the total weight and possibly the dimensions of the box if both can be packaged together.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
ameh99:
Pls check dis and give me my bill need 2 http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=201260114407&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

You will need to make payment with your ebay account or contact tonjeola to assist with the purchase
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Youngzedd(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
chinosxl:

See if u can email the seller for the total weight and possibly the dimensions of the box if both can be packaged together.

Sorry, I can't do that now. My account was banned for reason I know nothing about.

I will still call them for that.

Get me the details of the second one core i5.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
elujoba:
Hello Mr Chinos I sent you mails. Pls respone ASAP as per discussion. Thanks

ok
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
chinosxl:

You will need to make payment with your ebay account or contact tonjeola to assist with the purchase
My oga @ d top, i missed u.
thanks for d mentioning
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
ameh99:
i can help u purchase it, when it get to chinos, he will help u repackage or i buy it on your name.
reach me on 08033774971

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by elujoba: 12:43am On Jan 19, 2015
My oga, you can call me now, I want us to conclude on this transaction. RememberI have cash with the guy already and he is waiting for my feedback. My mail again is c.vib... @yahoo.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jazz04(m): 1:33am On Jan 19, 2015
mavinc4u:

s4 45k?? etisalat actually sell it at dat price too... brand new!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ameh99: 6:43am On Jan 19, 2015
tonjeola:

i can help u purchase it, when it get to chinos, he will help u repackage or i buy it on your name.
reach me on 08033774971
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ameh99: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Plaese how much will it cost for you to buy and have it deliver to chinos and help me to as d seller if d phone is sim enable

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.