Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (546562 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Champele(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Laredojohn:

use Aliexpress its more secured than alibaba , alexpress has escrow buyer protection ...u confirm receipt of items before seller is paid . no duping , rocked aliexpress for some years and still do them now , in additional to ebay, but considering what you wanna open Aliexpress is the best , china produces most of those stuffs u will need.
thank very much my dear. I've made up my mind to use aliexpress and i hope they will deliver to my destination.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
sammybrainy:

Bros, I didn't force anybody, I am already aware that there's lots of info about using PayPal and eBay Nigeria all over the internet. But up until now people still have one or two issues using it, while some have been banned. And some dont want to bother using it themselves.
I'm looking to help anyone in such category and I no force anyone nor spoil anybody's business. If they want to do it themselves wahala no de. If they need help they can holla at me.
080-273-66022.

You can verify me from Chinoxl and Ndidi
Thank you

Oga, there is no help you want to offer that has not been offered here before. And I am sure whatever you know about eBay and PayPal, you learned from this forum so why take your offer for help outside of this forum and even for a fee?.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by judondasylva(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
pls how will it cost to ship item to nigeria?( 271769788681
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kentochi(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Importers take note. I was charged #199.7 per $1 this evening.
With accessbank.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
sammybrainy:

Is what I'm offering supposed to be by exclusive persons? Nawao.

I don't comment on a regular bases,only when Chinoxl doesn't reply my mails or call on important issues (I'm not new here).
To verify, call Ndidi and ask him of the guy Samuel from Ajah.
Bro never said u not new or its for exclusive people...just a general note to newbies, no issues with u doing your thing.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=Champele post=30634474]thank very much my dear. I've made up my mind to use aliexpress and i hope they will deliver to my destination.[/quote
Yes surely they will deliver to chinos address and any address, buy there well too.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by haftob(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
I received my invoice from chinosxl dis evening, how will I go about the payment and what steps will I take afta paying
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dieumerci:

Oga, there is no help you want to offer that has not been offered here before. And I am sure whatever you know about eBay and PayPal, you learned from this forum so why take your offer for help outside of this forum and even for a fee?.

Oga, just because MTN already offer voice calls didn't stop etisalat from coming into the Nigerian market. I've had my eBay account since 2013 even before PayPal came into Nigeria, which I also opened immediately with no help.
I will definitely open a thread for it. I no be newbie Bro. My business shouldn't provoke you. Allow me do my thing please.
Cheers
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Laredojohn:

Bro never said u not new or its for exclusive people...just a general note to newbies, no issues with u doing your thing.
Thanks man.
Cheers
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
sammybrainy:

Oga, just because MTN already offer voice calls didn't stop etisalat from coming into the Nigerian market. I've had my eBay account since 2013 even before PayPal came into Nigeria, which I also opened immediately with no help.
I will definitely open a thread for it. I no be newbie Bro. My business shouldn't provoke you. Allow me do my thing please.
Cheers

You are a guru and could open a thread but you are here attaching Chinosxl and Ndidi to your name. It's people like you that made some guys withheld valuable information from others because they knew that you would soon start selling e-books. Don't be provoked bro, freely you received and freely you shall give.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
kentochi:
With accessbank.

This dollar issue don reach "vienez voir" ooo!. What is the way forward, my people.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dieumerci:

You are a guru and could open a thread but you are here attaching Chinosxl and Ndidi to your name. It's people like you that made some guys withheld valuable information from others because they knew that you would soon start selling e-books. Don't be provoked bro, freely you received and freely you shall give.
I have not said nor do anything to make anyone withhold information to whoever needs it. I never mentioned my full name, only said that I case you need to verify, and besides, I'm not an info marketer.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 3:43am On Feb 12, 2015
chinosxl:

It depends on the air line cos Jan was slow, so will Feb. Worse case 2 weeks, best case 1 week to ship.

Oga Chinox,
Kindly help pick my item with the post office.
It has bn there since 7th of this month.

EMS Japan tracking: EG347677319JP
It is showing retention.

Thanks boss
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ToyosiR(f): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2015
@SolaceTK, pls drop ur digit or mail. I will give u a call. My num ens with 851 mtn line.

How much does chinos import mini laptops?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2015
kentochi:
With accessbank.
Chai diaris God o
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2015
ernieboy:

Chai diaris God o

199.7 is even fair. I was charged 216.5 by UBA same yesterday. I'm definitely running away from them
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
ToyosiR:
@SolaceTK, pls drop ur digit or mail. I will give u a call. My num ens with 851 mtn line.

How much does chinos import mini laptops?

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Etinosajay:

199.7 is even fair. I was charged 216.5 by UBA same yesterday. I'm definitely running away from them

Was it their UBA Africard you used?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
ibnquasale:

Oga Chinox,
Kindly help pick my item with the post office.
It has bn there since 7th of this month.

EMS Japan tracking: EG347677319JP
It is showing retention.

Thanks boss
my bro is best you call him

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
kentochi:
With accessbank.
i was charged #203 yesterday by sterling bank
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 9free(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oga Chinoxsl, Taiwo(KBM) and Laredo, Thank you.
Items received and installed.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
tonjeola:
my bro is best you call him

I have reached him thru phone... thanks boss
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 3:39am On Feb 13, 2015
legalwealth:

Was it their UBA Africard you used?

Mastercard
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 13, 2015
i was charged #204.78 yesterday by sterling bank
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Etinosajay:

Mastercard

Ok!
That means using their UBA Africard will even bee worse because they charge more on it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ndudichukwumah(m): 7:01am On Feb 13, 2015
I have recieve my invoice for chinox and I want to know if I will pay now or when the item arrive Nigeria
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2015
You an pay now or wait till their delivered.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2015
Oga chinoxl please i want to find out if an item that was delivered on Thur 12 Feb can still be included in the shipment for Feb 16th?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ndudichukwumah(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2015
ernieboy:
Oga chinoxl please i want to find out if an item that was delivered on Thur 12 Feb can still be included in the shipment for Feb 16th?

Yes because the invoice sent to me one of the item was delivered to his address yesterday
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2015
[size=13pt]TGIF my fellow colleagues...

Please have any one an idea on Chinox Sea freight charges for consolidated boxes. The info is kinda urgent and I know Chinox is currently asleep. Anyone with info please?[/size]
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
I need a MINT BB Q5 for a customer, anybody with available one or expecting it soon should name his/her price, contact me @ signature
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=MrMexs007 post=30689617][size=13pt]TGIF my fellow colleagues...

Please have any one an idea on Chinox Sea freight charges for consolidated boxes. The info is kinda urgent and I know Chinox is currently asleep. Anyone with info please?[/size][/quote
Check this out it is somewhere on the thread.AIR FREIGHT SHIPPING RATE BELOW WITH SLIGHT
CHANGES
U.S to Lagos shipping rates
1. Consolidated items in a box ships for only $3.95/lb
2. Laptops $55 each
3. Tablets $35 each
4. Net books $45 each
5. Cell phones $15 each or $10 each if more than one
6. Watches $10 each, discount if more than two.
7. Perfumes $5/lb
8. House hold goods $3.95/lb or volume
U.S to Other major cities: (You can also use above Lagos
rate and contact Krixmax or KBM for pick and delivery)
9. Consolidated items in a box ships for only $4.30/lb
minimum weight 30lbs.
10. Laptops $70 each
11. Tablets $50 each
12. Net books $55 each
13. Cell phones $35 each
14. Watches $25
15. Perfumes $5.95/lb
16. House hold goods $4.30/lb or volume
SEA FREIGHT SHIPPING RATE FOR PERSONAL ITEMS
(CONTAINER) - DURATION: 6 - 8 WEEKS.
1. SMALL BOX SIZE 24X24X24'' - $140 FOR SHIPPING AND
CLEARING
2. BIG BOX SIZE 41X28X24'' - $280 SHIPPING AND
CLEARING
3. CARGO BOX OR PALLET: 48X48X48'' - $700 SHIPPING AND
CLEARING
4. DIAPER BOXES - $10 EACH
5. VEHICLE - CARS/SEDANS VIA CONTAINER (eg corrola,
camry) - $1,300 shipping Houston to Lagos, custom
clearing rate not included.
6. SUV's (eg Honda pillot, pathfinder) - $1,500, clearing not
included.
7. BUSES/LARGE SUV's (eg chevy express, Infinity Q56,
tundra) - $1,800

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.