Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,182 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (547568 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dieumerci:

Sir, do you also have ATF? Dexron 6.

no sir. for now, mobil1 and few oil filter... watching d dollar
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
chinosxl:
cc fogman

Sent your invoice through my email. Tried sending it through invoice system but it keeps rejecting.

Will check and revert back. Many thanks boss
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
chinosxl:
cc fogman

Sent your invoice through my email. Tried sending it through invoice system but it keeps rejecting.

Will check and revert back. Many thanks boss
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
tumababa:

no sir. for now, mobil1 and few oil filter... watching d dollar
Ok, thanks. I bought one High mileage oil filter but the seller and USPS are yet to deliver it since 8 days ago.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
@ Chinosxl, keep up the good work sir. You are the best. Please don't forget to update my invoices.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Cypost: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
chinosxl:
Feb 16th Light weight items.

A. N - two small packages from china

O. S - China package 06CN

N. C. A - USPS 4394

O. G - USPS 6757

U. O - small package from china 6200

C. I - USPS 8085

A. A - USPS 5293

R. Y - USPS 3425

A. O - EMS package picked up from post office 19JP

F. M - china package 55CN

C. O - 9281

Y. A - Hongkong package 19HK

A. A - UPS 6358.
What about the item with this tracking no. 940--------------8463
It was delivered on 9th feb
I did not get an invoice too
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
chinosxl:
Feb 16th Light weight items.

A. N - two small packages from china

O. S - China package 06CN

N. C. A - USPS 4394

O. G - USPS 6757

U. O - small package from china 6200

C. I - USPS 8085

A. A - USPS 5293

R. Y - USPS 3425

A. O - EMS package picked up from post office 19JP

F. M - china package 55CN

C. O - 9281

Y. A - Hongkong package 19HK

A. A - UPS 6358.

I had placed an order for a lightweight item since January 13. It's tracking number is 9400109699939577583609. There is no confirmation from USPS's website that is has been delivered yet. Have you received it? I would appreciate a prompt response.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
azpekuliar:

I had placed an order for a lightweight item since January 13. It's tracking number is 9400109699939577583609. There is no confirmation from USPS's website that is has been delivered yet. Have you received it? I would appreciate a prompt response.

Contact the seller, shipping label was created but the seller didn't deliver the package to the post office.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Cypost:

What about the item with this tracking no. 940--------------8463
It was delivered on 9th feb
I did not get an invoice too

text me your name and full tracking #
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
completey:
@ Chinosxl, keep up the good work sir. You are the best. Please don't forget to update my invoices.

Thanks, will update invoice as soon as possible.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
chinosxl:

Contact the seller, shipping label was created but the seller didn't deliver the package to the post office.

Thank you very much.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
@chinosxl

Some of my delivered items are not stated in the invoice you updated, and they were delivered same date/time as some that appeared in the invoice. Should I assume they will be amongst it?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dieumerci:

Ok, thanks. I bought one High mileage oil filter but the seller and USPS are yet to deliver it since 8 days ago.

ok
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
chinosxl:

Ahmed4002, long time. How are you?

am bit okay boss. it's has been a while. i have been occupied due to my momma health currently undergoing medical at hospital. its ain't easy .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
I have 2 HP Laptops for sell......see images for more view and also whatsapp me: 07035626132 for further details.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by domack99(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
I bought some item from amazon and shipped to your office in US, they are to come in two different set and all should be delivered with 4-5 days, means before Friday 20th Feb.

This is my first time of using your service and would like to know what are my expectation, when am i expected to pay for the shipping service, when would i know the amount to be paid..

The items should arrive before your next shipping to Nigeria and would appreciate if they are consolidated.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Tmany(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
@chinosxl
From the details on the front page you charge $10 per watch, I want to send about 20 new wristwatch all in box, to your address for onward forwarding to lagos.
Will the shipping cost be calculated $10 *20=$200 or will you use the actual weight of the package? the first option wouldn't be realistic.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Etinosajay:
@ chinosxl

Bros, good day. Dis is Cleva. I sent an email about my latest invoice, might need a little clarification. Don't see some items in there.
Guy how far? How we wan do the shipment to benin? Call or better still lets whatsapp, my no is 0***********7.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
ernieboy:

Guy how far? How we wan do the shipment to benin? Call or better still lets whatsapp, my no is .

Yea. We're in sync. Skydadgreat is in too.

I've whatsapped U
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yhellow(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
chinosxl:

Please check your junk mail. Invoice was sent on the 11th and resent today. You have 2 invoices.
sir have check my spam mail no mail 4rm u recently, have mail u so that u can send it 2my other email address. Thx
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Laredojohn:
Dear new and old clients with light weight items another shipment leaving US by Monday, let's make the bookings fast, as I will be picking up my own items too, let the paring start now before arrivals, sure we all know what we expecting from the coming shipment, the Benin guys u know yourselves, abuja people you know your selves and other areas that u wish to pair. As I work full time, my pick up will be done about two times because of time and busy schedule!,no single pick up, if u dnt meet up the first pick up as soon as goods are ready for pick up when I go pick up my items, you wait till the next pick up. My mail, and nos on signature. Let's communicate there, so wee do not derail this great trend we all benefiting from. The newbies, I do pick up for members of this trend with light weight items to go outside lagos to most states in the east, south south, abuja. For more info, contact me via contacts on signature strictly. Thanks all and have a blessed week.
am in ekpoma bini state can you deliver ps3?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Samalex2008(m): 5:15am On Feb 17, 2015
yemight2776:
I have 2 HP Laptops for sell......see images for more view and also whatsapp me: 07035626132 for further details.

Wow! I need a lappy for my client which I want order asap, can you state your price and the first laptop specification including screen size too?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2015
Anybody with a mini laptop for sale? 20k or less. Specs doesn't matter.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2015
terrymason:
am in ekpoma bini state can you deliver ps3?
Sure...send me a mail or message on what app...contacts on signature...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ooduque(m): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2015
I love this thread. Great job Chinosxl
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2015
shithapuns:

so I buy and ship to your address.........you receive it, weigh them and notify me....I then pay the shipping charges and you ship?........sounds ok. I would place the orders today so it should be getting to you over the wkend....
so I would be needing your account details soon. the 3.95 usd, what exchange rate do you use?

for transhipment to other Nigerian cities........HOPE YOU HAVE SYSTEMS IN PLACE FOR to interface seamlessly with them ?...would like to have an idea of their rates...say shipping to portharcourt/Enugu?

We receive, weigh and email your invoice that will contain payment details. Krixmax and KBM handles delivery to other cities.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2015
Ahmed4002:

am bit okay boss. it's has been a while. i have been occupied due to my momma health currently undergoing medical at hospital. its ain't easy .

Sorry to hear this Sir, wishing her quick recovery.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2015
domack99:
I bought some item from amazon and shipped to your office in US, they are to come in two different set and all should be delivered with 4-5 days, means before Friday 20th Feb.

This is my first time of using your service and would like to know what are my expectation, when am i expected to pay for the shipping service, when would i know the amount to be paid..

The items should arrive before your next shipping to Nigeria and would appreciate if they are consolidated.

You can email or text me your info: name, email address and tracking #s. your items will be consolidated, weighed and invoice emailed with payment details.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2015
Tmany:
@chinosxl
From the details on the front page you charge $10 per watch, I want to send about 20 new wristwatch all in box, to your address for onward forwarding to lagos.
Will the shipping cost be calculated $10 *20=$200 or will you use the actual weight of the package? the first option wouldn't be realistic.

$5 each for this quantity
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2015
ooduque:
I love this thread. Great job Chinosxl

Thank you Sir
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2015
yhellow:
sir have check my spam mail no mail 4rm u recently, have mail u so that u can send it 2my other email address. Thx

ok, will resend as soon as i'm back in the office

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.