Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (1638 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by zeora(f): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2008
When you love someone and they don't love you back. we've been friends for a longtime now. When I told him how I feel about him, the answer he gave was, I care about and I mean no harm for you, but you said you were not ready for a relationship. So he never said how he felt about me. And before we started talking he was not enaged, but now we still continue to talk, but not like he is even enagaged, and he told me he feels like he has someone close and he was saying all these things to, I'm a proverb 31 woman, he txts me like 6.00 in the morning, we even talk when he is at work, we send pictures to each other. And the other day, telling me that he couldn't sleep at 6.00 in the morning that he is sick, then I ask him what's wrong, Just problems at home. Basically we talk about everything, I told him to pray about. So yesterday I txt, we always I txt him first or he does, so yester he told me that I love you as a good friend, you have been their when I need one, I don't have many friends but you are the number 2 friend next to my fiance. And Thank you sooooooooooooooo much. So now what should I do.
Re: What Should I Do by chika98: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2008
Move on. He has a fiancée
Re: What Should I Do by Danke: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2008
let him be

stop d txt msgs,stop everything,dnt stop talking to him undecided  but just go low a little

let him be,no more txt msgs and numerous calls

see what happens after then
Re: What Should I Do by zeora(f): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2008
let him be

stop d txt msgs,stop everything,dnt stop talking to him but just go low a little

let him be,no more txt msgs and numerous calls

see what happens after then

yeah I think I should do just that. thanks very much for helping
Re: What Should I Do by Danke: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2008
yea do so,stay away from him,don't let him see ur weakness,hide ur emotional unclothedness from him,stop d msgs ,stop showering him wt attention

let him be d one begging u for ur attention and not the other way round smiley
Re: What Should I Do by arramyjay: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2008
Yea true let him be,just carry on with your precious life.
Re: What Should I Do by chika98: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2008

yea do so,stay away from him,don't let him see ur weakness,hide ur emotional unclothedness from him,stop d msgs ,stop showering him wt attention

let him be d one begging u for ur attention and not the other way round smiley
But he has a fiancée already. Maybe he's just using her to get attn that he ain't getting from his relationship. So forget about him jare. Why would someone sef be talking with you in that way when they have someone they plan to marry? Doesn't make sense.
Re: What Should I Do by zeora(f): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2008
Thanks very much guys I really appreciate it, I'll do it
Re: What Should I Do by Danke: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2008
chika98:

But he has a fiancée already. Maybe he's just using her to get attn that he ain't getting from his relationship. So forget about him jare. Why would someone sef be talking with you in that way when they have someone they plan to marry? Doesn't make sense.

he has a fiancee and wastes his whole time calling her and sending her msgs,im not telling her to go for him,read my earlier post,since he wants them to be friends ,then let her stop all d emotional stuff and watch him beg her for her friendship attention

chika he is engaged ,he is not yet married,dats the difference
Re: What Should I Do by ima1(f): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2008
move on hun, its obvious.
Re: What Should I Do by zeora(f): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2008
yep I'm gonna do just that.
Re: What Should I Do by Tola4luv: 12:20am On Oct 21, 2008
For me if anybody do such thing at me like bad thing,there is nothing i can do but god knows what he can do.THAT WAS MY OWN SUGGESTION
Re: What Should I Do by Angelheart: 12:26am On Oct 21, 2008
You know what you have to do!! DONT YOU?? undecided
Re: What Should I Do by olaremint(m): 2:42am On Oct 21, 2008
are you atutu poyoyo,chaio onome you want to die for man head,ok seriously,don't mind the others, he could be giving you a test,just to see the depth of your luv,if you change now ,he would realise that your luv claims was just a flash in a pan
Re: What Should I Do by Danke: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2008
olaremint:

are you atutu poyoyo,chaio onome you want to die for man head,ok seriously,don't mind the others, he could be giving you a test,just to see the depth of your love,if you change now ,he would realise that your love claims was just a flash in a pan

and wat if hes not testing her?wat if after showing him all dis love ,d guy dumps her,wat happens?testing her or not she has to prove to him dat shes not cheap,falling for him all d time will only tell d guy dat she can fall for any other guy like dat,dats wen d word cheap will come into d matter

a man testing a woman or not does not mean d woman should be at his beck and call always,she has to show him dat shes got a pride to protect
Re: What Should I Do by tope2000(f): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2008
Im sure you are not getting any younger so Please move on cool
Re: What Should I Do by whitelexi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2008
@Zeora, you should go an read this topic: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-184043.0.html
When a guy is being sincere with u and telling u he doesnt want, please free him because if u dont and he enters into it out of persuasion, it will end badly and only one person will be hurt. . . you.
Re: What Should I Do by Nautillus(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2008
tope2000:

I'm sure you are not getting any younger so Please move on cool

Hmmmm. . . .chics and the proverbial "ticking clock"
Re: What Should I Do by tope2000(f): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2008
Nautillus:

Hmmmm. . . .chics and the proverbial "ticking clock"

That clock is always ticking oo
Why waste her time when she can missing out on another oppotunity cool
Re: What Should I Do by HRhotness(f): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ post

abandon ur hope of anything more from him. . . dont sit around for something that might never be. . . but dont stop being his friend unless u cant handle it. . . a little distance will help him appreciate what u feel and will help u clear ur head
Re: What Should I Do by tangent(f): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2008
is it not obvious zeora has feelings for this guy? i think she will find it difficult to let go. it is easy for everyone to say move on but you have to walk in her shoes to understand what she is going through.
Re: What Should I Do by dayus444: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2008
Move on with your life. Get your hearts together, brace up, and you'll realise his not really the best around
Re: What Should I Do by tope2000(f): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2008
tangent:

is it not obvious zeora has feelings for this guy? i think she will find it difficult to let go. it is easy for everyone to say move on but you have to walk in her shoes to understand what she is going through.

So should she die there or force him to date her
Look, i understand what she might be going thru but she gotta toughen up and engage herself with all sorts things to take her mind off, i know its not simple or easy thing to get over broken heart but truth to be told, Life goes on and so should she.

Zeora brush yourself off and start again, this is the advice i would give myself. cool
Re: What Should I Do by MissyB1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2008
tangent:

it is easy for everyone to say move on but you have to walk in her shoes to understand what she is going through.
Rotfl!!
You beat me to it gurl.I was 'bout typin' same tin.
See the way everyone is sayin' move on.
Posta hope you do the rite thin' . . . .I'm not sayin' move on neither am I sayin' be stagnant.
Re: What Should I Do by tangent(f): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ tope2000, i am not saying she should force herself. the advice we should give her should centre around how to detach herself emotionally not just "move on". if she knew how to move on, she won't be here. how would she go about it? what are the things she must do to forget the bloke? i believe that should be the advice. in my own opinion, i think she should keep her options open. never say never.

@ missy b, it's very easy for human beings to just say "move on". even when someone loses her loved one to death, people will just say you are a man now. act like a man and don't cry. is it that easy?
Re: What Should I Do by whitelexi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2008
tangent:

@ tope2000, i am not saying she should force herself. the advice we should give her should centre around how to detach herself emotionally not just "move on". if she knew how to move on, she won't be here. how would she go about it? what are the things she must do to forget the bloke? i believe that should be the advice. in my own opinion, i think she should keep her options open. never say never.

@ missy b, it's very easy for human beings to just say "move on". even when someone loses her loved one to death, people will just say you are a man now. act like a man and don't cry. is it that easy?

Now thats what i call deep. Very sensual. . . No, very sensitive grin
Re: What Should I Do by MissyB1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2008
tangent:

Gurl . . I feel you 222% !!!
Dat's one of the reasons I can never tell my prob on Nland.
infact i'm not the kinda gurl to tell my prob on/outside nland easily
Why?Simply b'cause . . . No one can ever understand it perfectly and as a result
they either beat around the forest/tell you to move on like it's as easy as drinkin' warra.
Some will even make you feel worse by ''havin' pity on you''.
One thin' 'bout advice is It's easier to give it out than to adhere to it urself.
Thank God for my personality. cool
Re: What Should I Do by tope2000(f): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2008
tangent:

I agree with you 101%  but in order to detach herself she need to move on or let go by engaging herself, going out, meeting new people, going on date just basically letting go and enjoying life instead of just worrying or thinking. i mean there is stage in everyone's life where we get heartbroken, yeah we dwell on it for some time but we can't dwell on it forever.  yes, never say never but give some else a chance, enjoy life and just let go. U never know she might someone worth a thousands fold of the guy she thinking about. cool

P.S, I dont give advice on something i cant do myself cool
Re: What Should I Do by Danke: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2008
tangent:

exactly,d same reason why I'm yet to tell  to move on

hes engaged so?hes not married yet,no woman owns him not evn d poster or his supposed fiancee

my own is ,even if one is inlove wt another person,u don't love wt both eyes closed,one eyes should be atleast open

let her stop all d too much msgs and calls,being inlove or fallin inlove should not make one stupid rather wise

hes engaged yea rite,he might end up wt her tomoro ,or d fiancee or even smone else that has not come into the pics
i never tell any girl to give up on a man whos still engaged

the fact is this man is seeing her weakness shes got to put herself and heart together,and never allow d love she has for this man blackmail her emotionally
Re: What Should I Do by tope2000(f): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2008

exactly,d same reason why I'm yet to tell to move on

hes engaged so?hes not married yet,no woman owns him not evn d poster or his supposed fiancee

my own is ,even if one is inlove wt another person,u don't love wt both eyes closed,one eyes should be atleast open

let her stop all d too much msgs and calls,being inlove or fallin inlove should not make one stupid rather wise

hes engaged yea rite,he might end up wt her tomoro ,or d fiancee or even smone else that has not come into the pics
i never tell any girl to give up on a man whos still engaged

the fact is this man is seeing her weakness shes got to put herself and heart together,and never allow d love she has for this man blackmail her emotionally

kiss kiss
Re: What Should I Do by tangent(f): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2008
i understand where tope2000 and danke are coming from but the first few comments on this topic had everyone saying 'move on' without actually advising her on how to do it. zeora has feelings for this bloke and this is why she is here to seek second opinion. the best we can do for her is give her a step by step manual on how to deal with her dilemma.
Re: What Should I Do by tope2000(f): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2008
tangent:

i understand where tope2000 and danke are coming from but the first few comments on this topic had everyone saying 'move on' without actually advising her on how to do it. zeora has feelings for this bloke and this is why she is here to seek second opinion. the best we can do for her is give her a step by step manual on how to deal with her dilemma.

Thats NL for you smiley
Most people are too lazy too type tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Help Me Out With This Situation With A Nigerian Man? / Is It Right Not To Tell Your Wife She Is Wrong / This Is My Truth; How I Allowed A Good Man Slip Thru My Fingers:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.