Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) (25054 Views)

2001 Toyota Camry LE * By 550k Mr Balogun 08060402654 / 2008 Toyota Camry Limited Edition(le)......by Olanrewaju / Preordered 2001 Toyota Camry Le By Susuman123 ( Any Scratch = Discount ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by BabyJinx: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2008
@Igwe 1
Awwww! The [size=4pt]forced [/size] Friendship between two people. . . it's a thing of beaut, I tells ya.  kiss kissgrin grin
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by inspiredm(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2008
igwe 1:

Hello coolguyz, advice your guy to settle his publicity bills with us. grin grin grin grin grin

The Genesis to Revelation of an Igbo Mans surged clamour ends with Money $$$.

Igwe, Igwe, Ebube Dike, Osina Wata Buro garanya grin grin grin

I didnt know it was all about my Unpaid Dues, I wondered what I did wrong, and i thought deeply looking at my 3 wives and 6 Concubines, considering the fact that I paid all their Traditional Dowries and Homage of the 2 Igbo tribes among them, Why was Igwe on my neck

Igwe, Lets settle this In Camera, and I hope you'll come back to Sing the Praises of Inspired after the Bills has bn paid. I need your account number grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by inspiredm(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2008
igwe 1:

Na so e be[/b]!!! cool cool cool

Now i must talk!!!!! How do you think that you can pay your in laws with counterfeit and get away with it?[/color]grin grin grin grin

I don't have to praise you for performing your responsibilities.[/b] lipsrsealed smiley
My bank name : NL,
Branch :Autos
My acc no. : Transparency and Honesty,
Now you know. i shall be smiling to the bank everyday
cheesy cool cool

Igwe, Igwe you no serious, why wont I pay them with counterfeit, it was Karma, cos i didnt get Good Value for what I paid for.
grin grin grin grin

coolguyz:

@igwe, veri funny, some nairalanders may hv to launch a fund to pay off this bill wey d guy dey owe una oooo!

however, anyone dts doing his/her business on nairaland and delivering na my person. other auto dealers on this page have concluded or on-going deals wt me. make una just sofry for the guy, or betterstill, how much be the publicity billing?? and maybe u ddnt send d invoice or demand notice to the correct address, u knw u never can trust NIPOST at all tyms grin grin.

chop kunckles guy wink

Igwe will secretly send me his ac details via sms and email
grin grin grin

Baby Jinx:

@Igwe 1
Awwww! The [size=4pt]forced [/size] Friendship between two people. . . it's a thing of beaut, I tells ya. kiss kissgrin grin

The [size=2pt]Forced[/size] friendship indeed

keba:

Hey inspired, i promised to call you for a car once i'm ready and i'll fufill that promise.
Wishing you all the best.

Thanks a lot brother, Expecting your call when you're ready. cool cool
Re: 2006 Toyota Corolla Le ( By Their Lights You Shall Know Them ) by matchrist11: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
pls I need a manual transmission of this vehicle, Toyota corolla 2006 or 2007. my mail MATCHRIST11@GMAIL.COM

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Buy Old, Rickety, Dilapidated, Scrap, Accident Vehicles / 2014 Model Range Rover Sportz Fully Loaded Used Selling Cheap / Corolla LE Vs Corolla Sports 03/06 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.