Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ebola Virus Disease......... Prevention,treatment And Cure Discovered - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Disease......... Prevention,treatment And Cure Discovered (2067 Views)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / Ebola Virus Disease Confirmed In Zaria! / Can Mosquito Transfer Ebola Virus Disease ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Virus Disease......... Prevention,treatment And Cure Discovered by segzyj(m): 5:47am On Aug 14, 2014
EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE PREVENTION AND CURE SOLUTION: Ezekiel 47 Vs 12

Thank God the Solution to this Virus is coming from Nigeria.

Note, am not an Herbalist neither do I in anyway related to any physician but as a result of my quest for solution to the Ebola Pandemic,the following herbal remedies was revel to me as the Cure to the Ebola Virus Disease ravaging the World presently. NAFDAC,International Community,WHO and all health related stakeholders should take note.

NOTE: Pls Do not ask question about how I got this but the items here should be prepare in any acceptable format and tested against the Virus before any question should be asked

Below is a list of Herbal Allies for Prevention and Treatment of EVD. NAFDAC, WHO, should work on
on the under listed herbal allies and produce it in a more acceptable form so that the whole world can have access to it.

List of Herbal Allies for Prevention and Treatment Of EVD

Astragulus root
Echinacea root
Lemon Balm leaf
Better Leaf
Honey
Bitter Kola
Tobbaco leaf
Olive Extract
Genuine licorice root,
Olive Leaf
Green Tea
Garlic
Aloe vera Plant
Coriander
Echinacea
Witch Hazel
Pure Honey
Olive Extract
Orange root/leaf
Re: Ebola Virus Disease......... Prevention,treatment And Cure Discovered by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 14, 2014
We have the means to restrict the spread of this virus. If we could just put our heads together and sensitise others on routine hygiene steps such as washing and cleaning with certified antiseptics, limit bodily contacts with strangers, sterilise the things we touch, et.c. We can fight the spread to its minimum. God help us all
Re: Ebola Virus Disease......... Prevention,treatment And Cure Discovered by neighbourhud: 5:57am On Aug 14, 2014
Tazmode: We have the means to restrict the spread of this virus. If we could just put our heads together and sensitise others on routine hygiene steps such as washing and cleaning with certified antiseptics, limit bodily contacts with strangers, sterilise the things we touch, et.c. We can fight the spread to its minimum. God help us all
lipsrsealed
Re: Ebola Virus Disease......... Prevention,treatment And Cure Discovered by Jclement(m): 6:01am On Aug 14, 2014
NationalAssociationOfBotanyStudent
Re: Ebola Virus Disease......... Prevention,treatment And Cure Discovered by santakris(m): 6:11am On Aug 14, 2014
Can you get me a handful of Ebola Virus? I need to do the test myself in other to believe you.

grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebola Virus Disease......... Prevention,treatment And Cure Discovered by succyreal(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2014
include marijuana it is very effective
Re: Ebola Virus Disease......... Prevention,treatment And Cure Discovered by Sunkyphil(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2014
with what method of extraction
Re: Ebola Virus Disease......... Prevention,treatment And Cure Discovered by oparaben(m): 12:12am On Aug 15, 2014
don't just comment nonsense here!!! most of the things he listed are actually antivirus!!!!
Re: Ebola Virus Disease......... Prevention,treatment And Cure Discovered by tpg0: 12:17am On Aug 15, 2014
U naa vegetable seller ooo... grin > grin grin
Re: Ebola Virus Disease......... Prevention,treatment And Cure Discovered by adebisiema(m): 12:46am On Aug 15, 2014
segzyj: EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE PREVENTION AND CURE SOLUTION: Ezekiel 47 Vs 12
Thank God the Solution to this Virus is coming from Nigeria.
Note, am not an Herbalist neither do I in anyway related to any physician but as a result of my quest for solution to the Ebola Pandemic,the following herbal remedies was revel to me as the Cure to the Ebola Virus Disease ravaging the World presently. NAFDAC,International Community,WHO and all health related stakeholders should take note.
NOTE: Pls Do not ask question about how I got this but the items here should be prepare in any acceptable format and tested against the Virus before any question should be asked
Below is a list of Herbal Allies for Prevention and Treatment of EVD. NAFDAC, WHO, should work on
on the under listed herbal allies and produce it in a more acceptable form so that the whole world can have access to it.
List of Herbal Allies for Prevention and Treatment Of EVD
Astragulus root
Echinacea root
Lemon Balm leaf
Better Leaf
Honey
Bitter Kola
Tobbaco leaf
Olive Extract
Genuine licorice root,
Olive Leaf
Green Tea
Garlic
Aloe vera Plant
Coriander
Echinacea
Witch Hazel
Pure Honey
Olive Extract
Orange root/leaf
german juice too.....Lolz grin

(1) (Reply)

International Day To End Obstetric Fistula Today 23 May 2021 / Supplement For Body Add Up / Breast Lump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.