Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Is Wrong With Ekiti State ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Ekiti State ? (722 Views)

Gov.fayose Pictured Drinking Palmwine With Ekiti Residents At Joint - Naijafire / PHOTO:: See What FAYOSE Is Doing With Ekiti State Money / Fayose At War With Ekiti Speaker, Seals His Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Ekiti State ? by oraclefemi(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2008
The state is a total mess, i mean i am student in UNAD and believe me the school surrounding does not see electricity for 6 months stretch and when it eventually a candle is better.

The road leading from the school to town is so bad and it is the same road the governor plies from his home town to his state office

There is no basic amenities at all , i mean no pipe born water, students survive on well water and sachet water .

The radio stations are just pure comedy , the only thing worth listening to is 20 mins sports news after that the only thing you will hear is praise songs for their governor, i mean they even composed a song to praise him and they will make sure they play it all day !!!

The state can not boast of anything interesting and recently they opened a FAJUYI PARK and lol they publicised it as if they wanted to open an airport and this park is not even as big as silverbirds cinema's park !!!!

AND THE SAME STATE BOASTS OF SO MANY PROFESSORS AND DOCTORS I MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT THEY ARE USING THEIR BRAINS FOR !

(1) (Reply)

In Nigeria Police Only Protect The Rich Why? / And The Foreigners Took Jobs From Nigerians. / Barack Obama: The First African-american President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.