Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Does The Size Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Size Matter? (7463 Views)

Does A Man’s Size Matter When It Comes To Sexual Satisfaction? Tim / Does Her Boob Size Matter? / Guys How Much Does Size Matter To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Size Matter? by tafari(m): 2:12am On Jul 23, 2006
, grin
Re: Does The Size Matter? by diddy4(m): 2:20am On Jul 23, 2006
you should have searched well b4 putting this topic up. it is here already.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by diddy4(m): 2:23am On Jul 23, 2006
Re: Does The Size Matter? by tafari(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2006
sorry o!
Re: Does The Size Matter? by eveseh(f): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2006
ooh my god,

hell yes it matter

GOSH
Re: Does The Size Matter? by hibans(f): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2006
hahahahahaha, funni u guy, it does oooooooooooo. matters alot
Re: Does The Size Matter? by hibans(f): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2006
diddy4:

you should have searched well before putting this topic up. it is here already.

Please dear, dont be annoy because of the topic ooooooooooooo, take em easy
Re: Does The Size Matter? by diddy4(m): 4:24am On Jul 28, 2006
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Does The Size Matter? by CheeMoney(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2006
Oh! yeeeessssss it does. too big though they say hurts. However, if you are 7" then rejoice cos thats the best that guarantees maximum satisfaction and less of pain. Anything less lives much to be desired they say.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by hibans(f): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2006
CheeMoney:

Oh! yeeeessssss it does. too big though they say hurts. However, if you are 7" then rejoice because thats the best that guarantees maximum satisfaction and less of pain. Anything less lives much to be desired they say.

dont think so, lol
Re: Does The Size Matter? by efficy: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2006
well, it doesnt matter, it could be small and effective, it has been proved medically that 120 thrust start d exictment, some are big wit 2 -3 thrust they pour and spoil all the exictment. ur performance matter. Anyhow mine is moderate!
Re: Does The Size Matter? by hibans(f): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2006
efficy:

well, it doesnt matter, it could be small and effective, it has been proved medically that 120 thrust start d exictment, some are big wit 2 -3 thrust they pour and spoil all the exictment. your performance matter. Anyhow mine is moderate!

hehehehehehehehe lol cool
Re: Does The Size Matter? by shawna(f): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2006
@topic
i am yet to find out grin tongue
Re: Does The Size Matter? by hibans(f): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2006
shawna:

@topic

hahahaha, my sister do ooooooooooooooo
Re: Does The Size Matter? by iice(f): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2006
Hmmmmmm cool
Re: Does The Size Matter? by needeeg(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2006
hmmm shocked he does man, cos some gurls r complanin about it,
Re: Does The Size Matter? by bechex(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2006
efficy:

well, it doesnt matter, it could be small and effective, it has been proved medically that 120 thrust start d exictment, some are big wit 2 -3 thrust they pour and spoil all the exictment. your performance matter. Anyhow mine is moderate!
na wa oh this efficy guy na proffessor oh!!!!! cool grin
Re: Does The Size Matter? by CheeMoney(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2006
hibans:

don't think so, lol

How do u mean?

Are you saying 7" doesn't give maximum satisfaction? Or you are doubting that it hurts when its too big. If the answers are yes, then which can guarantee maximum satisfaction and no pain?

Hey! could you be saying anything less than seven doesn't leave much to be desired? Elaborate pls.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by buchio7(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2006
Its not so much of d size but d ability to utilise d weapon for maximum satisfaction. Dere r guys wit lesser peckers (<7 inches) but dere sense of adventure n work rate makes up 4 d lenght. Guys dey wey no fit pass 1 round even with herculease standard pricks.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by ozoneflake(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2008
Got this babe good looking with some agressive butt. we got down well but on the day, she just held the suger stick and told me she just cant do it. she started shivering. Thought it was some kind of joke, she just got up and said good bye.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by Terminator: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2008
As long as it is not too small like the small finger or to big like a huge carrot, otherwise a guy shd be ok. The size is more of a psychological effect rather than the real truth. If size really matter, after a baby whose head is bigger than any dick there can ever be comes out of that place what size of dick will be able to fill it up again? Most vagina can accomodate most dick cos it is elastic.
If the girl complains about the guy's dick size may be she shd think about the size of her pussy, it may be too loose which can be due to a lot of factors eg natural loose tissues making it loose its elasticity, over use makes it loose elasticity and it becomes like the sleeve of an old Tee Shirt, too much lubrication due to excessive fliud etc.
So before you comment on the size of the dick, pls think about the size of the pussy too. Either the guy or lady can be too small or too big. And for pete sake dont ever criticize the size to the lady or guy cos it can really hurt.
I WISH YOU WELL.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by tlops(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2008
good terminator, i was about asking if the diameter and depth of the V¤¤¤¤¤4 matters too,
Re: Does The Size Matter? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2008
Size matters. Not less than 12 inches.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by Terminator: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2008
I am beggining to agree that size matters, to ladies with wide, slacked varginas. Definitely it should matter,otherwise how will she feel anything when it is like an ocean.
A word for my beloved nigerian sisters take good care of the down below and stop complaining about the guys dick size. You might equally be as guilty as the guy.
So how will you know if it is the guy that is too small or the lady too wide? pls someone help me with this question.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2008
Biology is clear. Just like African men are well endowed the women as well have definitely wider privates that the white ladies. Only few have the luck of having very tight vaginas.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by qudrat(f): 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2008
Does size matters? Yes it does! This issue of 'dick' size has been overflogged!and like Terminator said,girls have sizes too,so dont go on blamin d bros.
Check out this book  'KAMASUTRA OF VATSYAYANA' to know d size u belong to and ur 'glove' wink size too.
                                                                                                                                                                                               For guys who go on about insultin girls with 'slack' angryvagina,what are u gonna do when ur wife start havin kids are and u dont seem ,'to get a grip'
So ,for those of u Guys  who feel they are unfortunate to have smaller dicks,get a grip of urself and make good use of what u have wink
Re: Does The Size Matter? by sistajay(f): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ michelin89

Which one you dey talk so, our women get wide toto, you don carry out research to prove this, if you have e be like sey you miss my own, my own dey TIGHT. Besides white or black toto na de same tin. The size of toto depends on the size of de woman.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2008
sista-jay:

@ michelin89

Which one you dey talk so, our women get wide toto, you don carry out research to prove this, if you have e be like sey you miss my own, my own dey TIGHT. Besides white or black toto na de same tin. The size of toto depends on the size of de woman.

It's phisiology. African men have got big kongos averagely, so how do you think the women will be?

And stop barking: you are disturbing the neighbourhood!
Re: Does The Size Matter? by hollandis(f): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2008
shawna:

@topic

shawna ur signature is false,lies,biased  tongue
There are still virgins kiss kiss

@Topic The length does not matter,but the width does

Berra have it short but fat,than long but thin
though some men have the aforementioned that is short fat,long thin depending on their ecstatic state

peace
Re: Does The Size Matter? by hollandis(f): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2008
@michelin89
what has physiology (i bet u'd say anatomy soon)got to do with this?The difference between a girl who has wide vagina, and the one who dont is that,the former does sex more often while the latter des not
Re: Does The Size Matter? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2008
hollandis:

@michelin89
what has physiology (i bet u'd say anatomy soon)got to do with this?The difference between a girl who has wide vagina, and the one who don't is that,the former does sex more often while the latter des not

Don't say idiocies. Get a book and start studying!
Re: Does The Size Matter? by hollandis(f): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2008
yes ma

Pls can you recommend one undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? / Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode / Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.