Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Does The Size Matter? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Size Matter? (7468 Views)

Does A Man’s Size Matter When It Comes To Sexual Satisfaction? Tim / Does Her Boob Size Matter? / Guys How Much Does Size Matter To You? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Does The Size Matter? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2008
Hollandis: if man and women are meant to compliment each other, how do you expect a man with a big kongo to force himself into a woman with a small obo?

Nature has designed us to fit each other.

As a matter of fact, whit girls are known to be tighter than us and also their men are less endowed.

What does that suggest?

For more info, visit wikipedia.com.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by sistajay(f): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2008
@michelin89, How i no go bark wen you talk sey you get loose toto, abeg talk loud make all nairaland hears us o.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2008
sista-jay:

@michelin89, How i no go bark when you talk sey you get loose toto, abeg talk loud make all nairaland hears us o.

And when did I state that?

You are barking at the wrong door baby.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by yankite(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2008
well,i think its all about fantasy,for the ladies wey dey talk say size matter,because the level na say no be the size of the nail wey matter pass,but na the carpenter wey dey hammer the nail atleast them ladies they still call some of them big for nothing grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Does The Size Matter? by sistajay(f): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ Michelin89

Hello, na the rite door, no be nairaland you dey?
Re: Does The Size Matter? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2008
Yes, but unlike you I don't live here!
Re: Does The Size Matter? by sistajay(f): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Michelin89
Why you dey lie now? I just arrive here, every d ick tom harry don know you long before I enter nairaland. My sista abeg make you no dey jealous of me o. Take am easy.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2008
sista-jay:

@Michelin89
Why you dey lie now? I just arrive here, every d ick tom harry don know you long before I enter nairaland. My sista abeg make you no dey jealous of me o. Take am easy.

I have this feeling you are not female, who knows why?

Anyway if you are dealing with all the JTs on the land that's your problem. Don't try to find innocent accomplices.

Learn to take your responsibilities.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by yankite(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2008
michelin89:

Yes, but unlike you I don't live here!
make u with sis-jay take am easy no sebi na just to hv fun share idea for here make una no craet bad imppression  for we new jjc for this site o haha,wether toto wide or him tight no be we dey lolox am atleast we men no complain say we dey swim for inside and even the won wen tight no be alumn dem dey take wash am,abeg 2 of una take time o grin grin shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue
Re: Does The Size Matter? by sistajay(f): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ Michlin89
Resposibilities, wot RESPONSIBILIES? no be you sabi everytin eh, now you tink sey I no be woman, how I know sey you be woman. Looking at your foto you look like man wen dey in DRAG.

@Yankite
My brother I hear you. I don turn my back to michlin89 so she can talk to my bum hole, you no go hear from me again for this thread. I don enjoy mysef for here.
Re: Does The Size Matter? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2008
Some people need to pay a visit to a psychologist!
Re: Does The Size Matter? by metro(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2008
@michelin u fine sha no small @sist-jay i bin tink se ur foto go de there to any way is hole go turn wahala make una live am for we guys to decide and as my bro yakaite talk leave the nail make the capenter decide wetin go happen,
Re: Does The Size Matter? by kokorunna(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Does The Size Matter? by Humility017(m): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
hibans:

dont think so, lol
Dear... please what do you think is the best size for a woman
all the ladies I have meet always talk about their desire for a big size because to them...size matters in satisfaction.
I am a guy currently practicing chastity...
hopefully will be getting married this year...

my fiancee asked me about my manhood size..though I declined the question.
but on a real note... it is 6 inches
do you think that will be okay to satisfy a woman.
t
Re: Does The Size Matter? by zexy2030(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Humility017:

Dear... please what do you think is the best size for a woman
all the ladies I have meet always talk about their desire for a big size because to them...size matters in satisfaction.
I am a guy currently practicing chastity...
hopefully will be getting married this year...

my fiancee asked me about my manhood size..though I declined the question.
but on a real note... it is 6 inches
do you think that will be okay to satisfy a woman.
t
different women with what they want...they want something down there that will fill up there hole not just pencil feeling in da hole..they want to feel the sex.. probably with pain after the event..that it takes days to recover from.

Re: Does The Size Matter? by Humility017(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
zexy2030:

different women with what they want...they want something down there that will fill up there hole not just pencil feeling in da hole..they want to feel the sex.. probably with pain after the event..that it takes days to recover from.
hmmmm...
I am currently worried though...
I read sometime ago the average size is between 5.5 - 6.5 and being that I fall into this category I was okay...
but now..ever since all the ladies I have been meeting...I have been talking about size it leaves me bewildered.
all emphasizing they will prefer large size...because they believe that gives maximum satisfaction.

Men Only / What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? / Pretty Lady’s ‘nude Video’ Surfaces Online After Making Valentine Joke