Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,099 members, 7,849,432 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Whats Your Take On Firstcallgroup Scheme? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whats Your Take On Firstcallgroup Scheme? (637 Views)

Whats Your Grade 1st, 2.1, 2.2, 3rd Or Pass / Graduate Internship Scheme Sure-p Email / Nairalanders, Whats Your Take On Peace Corps Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Take On Firstcallgroup Scheme? by funfavour(f): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2008
hello nairalanders i need your advice concerning the firstcallgroup scheme a 100k security deposit and you get to manage thier clients, as anyone made the deposit

please reply to this!!! shocked
Re: Whats Your Take On Firstcallgroup Scheme? by funfavour(f): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2008
hope its not some kind of way to make more money?? or capital base on poor unemployed graduates, shocked grin
Re: Whats Your Take On Firstcallgroup Scheme? by Temin(m): 2:26am On Oct 21, 2008
A friend of mine looking for a job was in their office and reported how a madam was at the top of her voice crying for her deposit. According to him the woman was raining fire on the poor marketer who was the link between her and the bank.
I was willing to give a guaranty letter to my friend but the bank was not going to honour it.
We all neeed to look deep into this bank and know what they are up to.
Re: Whats Your Take On Firstcallgroup Scheme? by funfavour(f): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2008
@Temin are you saying they are not credible? i was thinking of making the 100k deposit, but it may not be a wise idea right? do you know anyone that can speak on this firstcall group peeps?

advise house
Re: Whats Your Take On Firstcallgroup Scheme? by Temin(m): 2:09am On Nov 02, 2008
Shine your eye. That is not the kind of JOb I know God want for you

(1) (Reply)

Adult Education Teachers wanted (Good Pay no Experience Needed) / Dematerialization, / Urgent Vacancies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.