Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors (63400 Views)

we Didn’t Sack Resident Doctors; We Only Suspended Them’, The Federal Government / NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters / Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
THUNDER4real: Tell us more about your self

THUNDER4real: my father is a demented fool while my mother na ashawo. Both came today one cursed day to produce an eternal fool like me
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Demdem:

Useless johesu fool knowing how doctors are trained and how they arent. fool go back up, i restrict myself to hospital settings

You that don't even have a profession are calling professionals fool. You didn't restrict yourself to hospital setting because you wrote that drugs can be gotten outside, So fuc-kt-ard who is now the fool? Stupid pig from a generation of monkeys.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
THUNDER4real: You that don't even have a profession are calling professionals fool. You didn't restrict yourself to hospital setting because you wrote that drugs can be gotten outside, So fuc-kt-ard who is now the fool? Stupid pig from a generation of monkeys.

Fool so in ur daft state, there are no phamacists outside the hospital where one can pick up drugs prescribed by doctors?
u sound really daft.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Demdem:
Wellsaid by me demdem, my
father is a demented fool and
my mother is ashawo, I come
from a lineage of fools and
ashawo, In short I don't even
know my father because I am a
bastard son of a thousand
fathers.
Demdem:

Wellsaid
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
THUNDER4real: my father is a demented fool while my mother na ashawo. Both came today one cursed day to produce an eternal fool like me
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Demdem:

Fool so in ur daft state, there are no phamacists outside the hospital where one can pick up drugs prescribed by doctors?
u sound really daft. Pls don't mind me I am an slowpoke
You are the daft one, are their no doctors outside the hospital where you can go for treatment, You argue like an slowpoke because we were focusing in a situation when the Nurses, pharmacist, lab are on strike in a govt owned hospital, If we start analyzing outside, do you want to tell me their are no drs where one can go for treatment when they are on strike.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
THUNDER4real: Tell us more about your self, pls ....
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Demdem:

I am not only a bastard, but also an imb-ecile, pls help my situation,
I will help tell us more about your self....
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
THUNDER4real: I will help tell us more about your self....

THUNDER4real: my father is a demented fool while my mother na ashawo. Both came today one cursed day to produce an eternal fool like me....
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
THUNDER4real: You are the daft one, are their no doctors outside the hospital where you can go for treatment, You argue like an slowpoke because we were focusing in a situation when the Nurses, pharmacist, lab are on strike in a govt owned hospital, If we start analyzing outside, do you want to tell me their are no drs where one can go for treatment when they are on strike.

Fool, were those doctors outside also sacked by the govt? again i state here that u are one confused slowpoke.
Govt sacks doctors in govt hospitals however these doctors dont necessarily need support johesu staffs to function effectively in hospitals. the same cant be said to johesu. Let johesu gets sacked today and we will see if the hospitals will remain useless the way they are today.
where are ur consultant nurses u fool?
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Demdem:

pls have mercy sir, I know I am from a family of idiots, ashawos, and have a demented father, I so much pity my condition, I escaped from yaba left on monday and since past two days I have not taken my psychia drugs and thats why I argue like an Imb-ec-ile, I am an illiterate and also an ignorant fool.

Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
THUNDER4real: my father is a demented fool while my mother na ashawo. Both came today one cursed day to produce an eternal fool like me....
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, were those doctors outside also sacked by the govt? again i state here that u are one confused slowpoke.
Govt sacks doctors in govt hospitals however these doctors dont necessarily need support johesu staffs to function effectively in hospitals. the same cant be said to johesu. Let johesu gets sacked today and we will see if the hospitals will remain useless the way they are today.
where are ur consultant nurses u fool? Sorry I am the fool
I can't even get a single point in this your stu-pid write up. Guy you are the slowpoke, I have told you times without number, that if johesu gets sacked all patients will go that same day. Black pig, whether consultant nurse, pharmacist, scientist, all are professionals compared to what ever stupid course your block head studied
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Demdem:

pls have mercy sir, I know I am from a family of idiots, ashawos, and have a demented father, I so much pity my condition, I escaped from yaba left on monday and since past two days I have not taken my psychia drugs and thats why I argue like an Imb-ec-ile, I am an illiterate and also an ignorant fool.

Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
THUNDER4real: I can't even get a single point in this your stu-pid write up.

Its far beyond u. remember that u are eternally daft.

Guy you are the slowpoke, I have told you times without number, that if johesu gets sacked all patients will go that same day.

Fool, their leaving is not because of the doctors incompetence or inability to rise up to the occasion and treat patients but because of cowardice acts of johesu like shutting offices and utilities and taking keys away. Do doctors take consulting rooms with them when they go on strike? when will johesu consultants pick up the challenge and enter the consulting rooms and start consulting? When next u fools go on strike, leave the offices as it is, the utilities and the rest and see if the hospitals wont still continue to function

Black pig, whether consultant nurse, pharmacist, scientist, all are professionals compared to what ever stupid course your block head studied

Fool, yet these consultants in an hospital setting still remain useless now that doctors have been sacked and yet patients arent attended to. Consultant my foot.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
THUNDER4real:
my father is a demented fool while my mother na ashawo. Both came together one cursed day to produce an eternal fool like me....
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Unlike his medical colleagues, the
Chief Medical Director (CMD) of
University College Hospital, Ibadan,
Prof. Temitope Alonge, has said that
the title of ‘consultancy’ in a teaching
hospital should not be reserved for
doctors alone. He however, explained
that the terminology which could
apply to other professional bodies that
have got to a certain level in their
career should not be confused with
that of a consultant doctor which is
based on years of practice in a
particular specialty. browse and find the source, pig demdem
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=Demdem][/quote] Monkey from ebola case, even if they give drs the key, they still can't offer any thing. Your post are mostly abstract, don't you know the meaning of strike, if drs are on strike, the pts are managed pending their conditions buts If johesu is on strike, no patient is being managed but discharged not minding their condition whether consultant drs are their or not, I don't blame you because it reveals more of your daft nature. FooOoollllll
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
quote author=Demdem]

pls have mercy sir, I know I am from a family of idiots, ashawos, and have a demented father, I so much pity my condition, I escaped from yaba left on monday and since past two days I have not taken my psychia drugs and thats why I argue like an Imb-ec-ile, I am an illiterate and also an ignorant fool.[/quote]
Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Demdem:

Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by DrLuv: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
THUNDER4real: GO and tell this to the selfish folks called doctors
Naaa.u obviously are the one venting ur anger on all posters particularly any that seems to express opinions quite different from the ideal or ur ideology,which honestly is not neccessary..sarcastic responses even work better sometime than direct insultive languages,u should use it sometimes.its fun and everybody goes on without individual ego bruised
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by afrodoc(m): 4:54am On Aug 21, 2014
datribune:

This is exactly d problem. I take it dat u ar probably a nigerian doctor as d instinctive arrogance in ur post is true to character. Grow up & cut dat crap about salt. Reserve ur advice on ignorance 4 ur misguided self wit an overblown ego & an exaggerated sense of self-importance. d nigerian doctor wit his archaic, half baked training is nothing more than a glorified first aider. What pathetic nonsense! Can u imagine dat dis greedy money mongers often compare themselves to foreign doctors who ar growing limbs 4 d limbless & performing many medical wonders in line wit their calling & hippocratic oath. Dude, in today's nigeria, d street chemist is more relevant & does more 4 d average nigerian than ur overhyped, always-on-strike, greedy selves. I tell u authoritatively dat as things stand today in nigeria, dis chemists ar far more important & dedicated & hav more integrity than ur overhyped, arrogant selves. They hav always stood by & taken care of d nigerian people when u guys go on ur conscienceless, greedy, murderous, never-ending strikes.

chei see beef! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2014
DrLuv:
Naaa.u obviously are the one venting ur anger on all posters particularly any that seems to express opinions quite different from the ideal or ur ideology,which honestly is not neccessary..sarcastic responses even work better sometime than direct insultive languages,u should use it sometimes.its fun and everybody goes on without individual ego bruised
Where did you emanate again from? Wetin concern u? Mind your biz-nex.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: Unlike his medical colleagues, the
Chief Medical Director (CMD) of
University College Hospital, Ibadan,
Prof. Temitope Alonge, has said that
the title of ‘consultancy’ in a teaching
hospital should not be reserved for
doctors alone. He however, explained
that the terminology which could
apply to other professional bodies that
have got to a certain level in their
career should not be confused with
that of a consultant doctor which is
based on years of practice in a
particular specialty. browse and find the source, pig demdem

Fool, demdem never said other professionals can't be consultants. Infact, demdem is a consultant in his own field. The bottom line is in an hospital setting, they remain useless without the doctors. Now that the doctors have been sacked, ur so called consultants aren't on ground to fill in the gap. It's not their fault, it's far beyond them. Doctors rock.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 7:37am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: Monkey from ebola case, even if they give drs the key, they still can't offer any thing. Your post are mostly abstract, don't you know the meaning of strike, if drs are on strike, the pts are managed pending their conditions buts If johesu is on strike, no patient is being managed but discharged not minding their condition whether consultant drs are their or not, I don't blame you because it reveals more of your daft nature. FooOoollllll

Fool, still the same senseless rants that has been thrashed since the beginning of time.
Very useless johesu thug.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: my father is a demented fool while my mother na ashawo. Both came together one cursed day to produce an eternal fool like me....
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, demdem never said other professionals can't be consultants. Infact, demdem is a consultant in his own field i.e consultant cleaner. The bottom line is in an hospital setting, they remain useless without the doctors. Now that the doctors have been sacked, ur so called consultants aren't on ground to fill in the gap. It's not their fault, it's far beyond them. Doctors rock.
Wow I don't know you are a Consultant cleaner, atleast you have told us. The doctors are not only useless but also hopeless without johesu. When Johesu go on strike, lets see how drs will fit their big shoe.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2014
DrLuv:

U dey mind these johesu thugs? I know their kind, doctors wannabes. Many of them originally wanted to become doctors, but were cut off before entering university. Those that managed to enter, were cut off when they couldn't make their mbbs exams and were put into courses like microbiology, biochem etc they have never hidden their hatred for doctors. That hatred still hunts them till date.
Doctors Av issues with their employers, what tge Ffuck is johesu problem? Let them also go on strike and fight for their right. Coming together hoping to undermine those who have been proven to be far intelligent than them in deeds and academics is an act of idiocy.
The issue is between doctors and govt, Ffuck johesu.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

I am a Fool, still the same senseless rants that has been thrashed since the beginning of time.
Very useless Nma thug.
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2014
THUNDER4real: Wow I don't know you are a Consultant cleaner, atleast you have told us. The doctors are not only useless but also hopeless without johesu. When Johesu go on strike, lets see how drs will fit their big shoe.

Fool, they are useless and yet ur consultant nurses and pharmacists can't take charge of the consultancy room. Have the doctors also locked up these consultancy rooms the same way u fools lock up every thing anytime u go on strike?
Fool, go on strike and don't lock up and u will see how useless u fools are in an hospital setting .
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

U dey mind these johesu thugs? I know their kind, doctors wannabes. Many of them originally wanted to become doctors, but were cut off before entering university. Those that managed to enter, were cut off when they couldn't make their mbbs exams and were put into courses like microbiology, biochem etc they have never hidden their hatred for doctors. That hatred still hunts them till date.
Doctors Av issues with their employers, what tge Ffuck is johesu problem? Let them also go on strike and fight for their right. Coming together hoping to undermine those who have been proven to be far intelligent than them in deeds and academics is an act of idiocy.
The issue is between doctors and govt, Ffuck johesu.
All this one na hatred...... At the end of the day, people like you will end up thanking Johesu for bringing light in the health sector.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him / Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital / Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.