Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors - Health (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors (63368 Views)

we Didn’t Sack Resident Doctors; We Only Suspended Them’, The Federal Government / NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters / Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by lokoloko84(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Demdem:

Above all, u aren't endowed enough to think and express ur opinion. Again fool, the thug am engaging keeps repeating the same thing, am sure u are blind in seeing that.
Again I reinstate that u sound really daft.
You are just an empty vessel death devoid of critical thinking.You are too fast to type but slow to think.
I see you as a lost case.It is useless being in argument with you because your docile brain cannot decipher between what is right and wrong.you are just a silly kid.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by lokoloko84(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Demdem:

Above all, u aren't endowed enough to think and express ur opinion. Again fool, the thug am engaging keeps repeating the same thing, am sure u are blind in seeing that.
Again I reinstate that u sound really daft.
You are just an empty vessel devoid of critical thinking.You are too fast to type but slow to think.
I see you as a lost case.It is useless being in argument with you because your docile brain cannot decipher between what is right and wrong.you are just a silly kid.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by johngrant: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
wat makes u better than a nurse or pharmacist? why must it b a Dr to run the hospital? wat qualification do u hav in management? i don't subscribe to a nurse or Pharm. running the hospital but if you Drs make it ur birth-rite then they can also claim that rite.... the hospital functions when a group of professionals put hands together.. the idea of ego is the main problem in the Nigerian health sector... i am not in support of the sack neither am i on Nma's position.... btw a Dr. is just a Bsc degree as in all the other professions and every profession is important in its own unique way ... pride comes before the fall...
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
lokoloko84: You are just an empty vessel devoid of critical thinking.You are too fast to type but slow to think.

Goon and u have shown ursef to be empty not even being able to present a position on the core crux of the thread. Foll, u are better of not being here.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by lokoloko84(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Demdem:

Goon and u have shown ursef to be empty not even being able to present a position on the core crux of the thread. Foll, u are better of not being here.
No you are the one who is supposed not to be here. you see the different between me and you is that I have a great knowledge about the health sector in different climes and i am not emotional stupid like you.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Demdem:

Coconut head grin
Not unexpected from a dafto.
In hospital setting, doctors are number 1 and comes before all others. Johesu can go Ffuck itself.
Patients comes to hospital to see doctors primarily and not johesu.
Another zero/ 100, You are so daft.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Demdem:

Accept an advise from a co-johesu thug like u shocked u must be nuts.
You have already told us what is wrong with you
Demdem:

pls have mercy sir, I know I am from a family of idiots, ashawos, and have a demented father, I so much pity my condition, I escaped from yaba left on monday and since past two days I have not taken my psychia drugs and thats why I argue like an Imb-ec-ile, I am an illiterate and also an ignorant fool.

Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
lokoloko84: No you are the one who is supposed not to be here. you see the different between me and you is that I have a great knowledge about the health sector in different climes and i am not emotional stupid like you.
The more you post the more he learns, but unfortunately demdem is so daft that he doesn't appreciate his teachers
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 6:14am On Aug 23, 2014
THUNDER4real: The more you post the more he learns, but unfortunately demdem is so daft that he doesn't appreciate his teachers

Fool, yet u went ahead to claim that lecturers lock up students hostels when on strike. U even claimed it happened in ur unnamed school. Fool, u are the daft one here.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2014
lokoloko84: No you are the one who is supposed not to be here. you see the different between me and you is that I have a great knowledge about the health sector in different climes and i am not emotional stupid like you.

Fool, and yet u have not stated anything or position about the debacle. In another thread, u were wondering why doctors had to demand for Zmapp from Us. Great knowledge my foot, moronn, tell that to ur johesu thugs.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 6:19am On Aug 23, 2014
THUNDER4real: Another zero/ 100, You are so daft.

Oponu Omo, am sure when u are sick, ur primary aim in visiting the hospital is to see the lab attendant.
Foolish boy.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by lokoloko84(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, and yet u have not stated anything or position about the debacle. In another thread, u were wondering why doctors had to demand for Zmapp from Us. Great knowledge my foot, moronn, tell that to ur johesu thugs.
You are a doof us kid. you are mentally deranged and your problem is that you have refused to offer anything meaningful on this forum.
following me around shows how insecured and mentally unstable you are.Before you reply about a comment, relax and think with your dead brain.
You are too low,trashy and a disgust.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 6:43am On Aug 23, 2014
lokoloko84: You are a doof us kid. you are mentally deranged and your problem is that you have refused to offer anything meaningful on this forum.
following me around shows how insecured and mentally unstable you are.Before you reply about a comment, relax and think with your dead brain.
You are too low,trashy and a disgust.

I don't follow fools u eediot. I came across ur stupidity in a related thread and bring it to fore which reemphasises my opinion about u being daft. Again, Mr knowledge grin ur moronic brain hasn't dished out any opinion yet.
Johesu thug, what do u have to say? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by lokoloko84(m): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem:

I don't follow fools u eediot. I came across ur stupidity in a related thread and bring it to fore which reemphasises my opinion about u being daft. Again, Mr knowledge grin ur moronic brain hasn't dished out any opinion yet.
Johesu thug, what do u have to say? cheesy
For you to say that I am johesu or not had further sealed my stance earlier that I will not have a discourse with you on this no matter my sentiments.
What I know and where I have been to, you will never get there for the rest of your life.you are just a product of a failed home in a disorganized and lawless country.With idiots like you who are unfortunately in majority in Nigeria both in words and attitude then you guys are in long walk.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem:

Oponu Omo, am sure when u are sick, ur primary aim in visiting the hospital is to see the lab attendant.
Foolish boy.
Oh another zero point.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, yet u went ahead to claim that lecturers lock up students hostels when on strike. U even claimed it happened in ur unnamed school. Fool, u are the daft one here.
Your problem:
Demdem:

pls have mercy sir, I know I am from a family of idiots, ashawos, and have a demented father, I so much pity my condition, I escaped from yaba left on monday and since past two days I have not taken my psychia drugs and thats why I argue like an Imb-ec-ile, I am an illiterate and also an ignorant fool.

Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by benghaziii: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2014
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN FLEW TO GERMANY FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT.. BT SACKED 16,000 DOCTORS..MASSES ARE PRAISING HIM...ZIPS MY VIJU MILK...GRABS MANGO...
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2014
lokoloko84: For you to say that I am johesu or not had further sealed my stance earlier that I will not have a discourse with you on this no matter my sentiments.
What I know and where I have been to, you will never get there for the rest of your life.you are just a product of a failed home in a disorganized and lawless country.With idiots like you who are unfortunately in majority in Nigeria both in words and attitude then you guys are in long walk.

Fool, accusing one for the same offence u are guilty of. What do u know about me that u think u are far travelled than me? My life is already made till my third generation, even at that it's none of anybody's business neither is it the topic of discussion on this thread. Coming here telling us about ur supposedly destination dreams is inconsequential considering the fact that it has nothing to do with the thread.
U claimed u are knowledgeable yet u believe doctors are involved in drugs development.
U claimed u know a lot, yet u Av not added any value whatsoever to the topic of discussion.
U sound like a confirmed mad man claiming not to be mad.
Fool, to hell with what u know and can't share and Ffuck wherever u claimed u Av been to.
To demdem, u are nothing but a moronic empty barrel claiming importance when ur stupidity is glaringly clear.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2014
THUNDER4real: Oh another zero point.

Yet, another empty johesu thug.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2014
benghaziii: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN FLEW TO GERMANY FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT.. BT SACKED 16,000 DOCTORS..MASSES ARE PRAISING HIM...ZIPS MY VIJU MILK...GRABS MANGO...

When doctors demands for a surgeon General of the Federation, it's because of reasons like this and others. What has Jonathan gone to Germany for medically that aso clinic that billions are budgeted for every year shouldn't be able to tackle?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by phantom(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem:

When doctors demands for a surgeon General of the Federation, it's because of reasons like this and others. What has Jonathan gone to Germany for medically that aso clinic that billions are budgeted for every year shouldn't be able to tackle?

if you dey wait answer,you go old! grin
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by lokoloko84(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, accusing one for the same offence u are guilty of. What do u know about me that u think u are far travelled than me? My life is already made till my third generation, even at that it's none of anybody's business neither is it the topic of discussion on this thread. Coming here telling us about ur supposedly destination dreams is inconsequential considering the fact that it has nothing to do with the thread.
U claimed u are knowledgeable yet u believe doctors are involved in drugs development.
U claimed u know a lot, yet u Av not added any value whatsoever to the topic of discussion.
Fool, to hell with what u know and can't share and Ffuck wherever u claimed u Av been to.
To demdem, u are nothing but a moronic empty barrel claiming importance when ur stupidity is glaringly clear.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by lokoloko84(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem:

You are a dullard.you keep on repeating the same useless points of yours and yet keep on rumbling like a bulldog.
you are dogmatic and irrelevant in the scheme of things. Go back to your posts and stop sticking to the same lines. I have told you to learn because you know nothing about the health sector. Talking about drug production, research, design and development, you are insane because I will floor you and rubbish you,noise maker.
When nonentities like you continue to claim to have ideas about issues then Nigeria has a great problem on her hands.
you are a sploit brat and a political cacoon and people like you irritate neutral persons like us.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2014
[s]
lokoloko84: You are a dullard.you keep on repeating the same useless points of yours and yet keep on rumbling like a bulldog.
you are dogmatic and irrelevant in the scheme of things. Go back to your posts and stop sticking to the same lines. I have told you to learn because you know nothing about the health sector. Talking about drug production, research, design and development, you are insane because I will floor you and rubbish you,noise maker.
When nonentities like you continue to claim to have ideas about issues then Nigeria has a great problem on her hands.
you are a sploit brat and a political cacoon and people like you irritate neutral persons like us.
[/s]

Bla, bla bla......rants.
Fool, u still haven't stated ur stance as regards topic of discussion. Are u this daft? Why claim knowledge when u are empty?
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2014
phantom:

if you dey wait answer,you go old! grin

Really pathetic u know.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem:

Yet, I am another empty nma thug.
Ok.
Demdem:

Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by lokoloko84(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem: [s][/s]

Bla, bla bla......rants.
Fool, u still haven't stated ur stance as regards topic of discussion. Are u this daft? Why claim knowledge when u are empty?
No I know when to respond to issues and when not to.
But as a confused, mouthy and sub par specie like you, I will continue to batter persons like you.
And by the way only kids like you only use two words:'fool', and 'daft'
You are lost.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2014

Bla, bla bla......rants.
I am a Fool, I still haven't stated My stance as regards topic of discussion. Are my this daft? Why do I claim knowledge when I am empty?
ok, no wonder.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem:

Oh another Zero point, go and write your jamb first before arguing.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
THUNDER4real: Oh another Zero point, go and write your jamb first before arguing.

Having written ur jamb, u went to a school where lecturers shut down hostels when they go on strike. grin
Oponu Omo.
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by THUNDER4real(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem:

Having written ur jamb, u went to a school where lecturers shut down hostels when they go on strike. grin
Oponu Omo.
Oh another zero point, I still remember your problem:
Demdem:

Demdem:

Wellsaid
ok
Re: Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors by Demdem(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
[s]
lokoloko84: No I know when to respond to issues and when not to.
But as a confused, mouthy and sub par specie like you, I will continue to batter persons like you.
And by the way only kids like you only use two words:'fool', and 'daft'
You are lost.
[/s]

Bla, bla bla......rants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club / Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.