Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Problem With Visafone Evdo Speed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem With Visafone Evdo Speed (1203 Views)

How To Unlock Multilinks Evdo Modem To Work With Mtn Network / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Hp Pavilion Laptop Dv6700 With Starcomms Evdo Data Card: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Visafone Evdo Speed by strontium7(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2008
my visafone EVDO connection is driving me nuts.been slow as hell for the past couple of days.called c.c several times and they ended up telling me some dumd sh*T about a problem with NIG SAT3 and that its affecting every internet connection nation wide. now am wondering if anyone can pls tell me if ur connection to the web has been as messed up as mine so i can know if they are just BOBOing me!
Re: Problem With Visafone Evdo Speed by Dclique(m): 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2008
YOU ARE PROBABLY USING 1X,
YOU ARE SUPPOS'D TO ADJUST THE SPEED TO 3G,
UNDER SETTING.THATS WHY
Re: Problem With Visafone Evdo Speed by strontium7(m): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2008
@ dcique! thanx mate, but idid dat already.i even set it to 1x and evdo but its still messed up.i used to have download speeds of 20kbp/s, and now its in bytes. can u imagine? do u use visafone to? please letmeknow if urs works well so i'll know what steps to take. , took me 30 minutes to open this page

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Password A Folder / Mikrotic Hack / WANTED: COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR/CAFE MANAGER AT OJO BARRACKS,LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.