Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) (99150 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / How Was Last ICAN November Diet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by afuye(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Friends,
I woukd appreciate if you kindly send the study packs ( corporate repprting, strategic financial mgt and case study) to my email walosha@yahoo.com.com

Thank you
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by missnigeria: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Thanks all. I received the packs.God bless you all
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Audinowing(m): 4:15am On Nov 11, 2014
missnigeria:
please kindly send financial reporting study pack to innocentaudu@mail.com. I will appreciate if u do.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by itiade(f): 5:45am On Nov 11, 2014
Hello everyone. Please I need study packs for Corporate reporting and case study. Many thanks. My email address is itiade2@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by itiade(f): 5:50am On Nov 11, 2014
StrongPenis:
hey guys even though I am already done with my ICAN, I was opportuned to get the new Ican material. It is out but it hasn't been officially released yet. The first 4 people to put their email address across will get the materials from me, then others can resend. I have just for application level now though

Hello Strong P, could you please share case study and corporate reporting materials with me. itiade2@yahoo.com many thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by StrongPenis: 6:27am On Nov 11, 2014
bababububa:
Please what is the account number for ican exemption for someone with bsc in accounting from ican accredited institution thanks
I'd advise you visit any ICAN accredited bank to get that info, especially any Zenith bank branch across your area. There are a lotta scammers roaming around this forum, you don't wanna fall victim to one
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Hammedino(m): 6:29am On Nov 11, 2014
missnigeria:

Pls missnigeria,Kindly send FR,PM,PSMF and GME study pack to this mail. goldmedal4u2c@yahoo.com
Pls I beg u. Thank u in advance
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Hammedino(m): 6:35am On Nov 11, 2014
Dereformer:

Strongpenis.

Thanks alot. I have recieved them.

My wife inquired to know who sent them to me. I don't know how to say strongpenis did. cheesy

Bro dereformer, pls, send to me FR.MGE,PM PSAF though dis mail..goldmedal4u2c@yahoo.com..Thanks and God bless
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by missnigeria: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2014
Somebody pls help resend the FR pack.pages 39-240 is blank.thanks alot
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by missnigeria: 11:18am On Nov 11, 2014
Pls help resend FR pack.pages 39-240 is blank.email is olamiposioluyemi@yahoo.com.God bless you
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Hammedino(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
StrongPenis:
hey guys even though I am already done with my ICAN, I was opportuned to get the new Ican material. It is out but it hasn't been officially released yet. The first 4 people to put their email address across will get the materials from me, then others can resend. I have just for application level now though
Pls Boss..could u pls send me soft copy of GME,PM,FR, PSAF or any of them that u have pls
. My e mail is goldmedal4u2c@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by sammyshow: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
I woukd appreciate if you kindly send the study packs ( strategic financial mgt and case study) to my email sammyshow2002@yahoo.com

Thank you[/quote]
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
whizqueen:
[b][/b]
Like i stated earlier lets share with eachother, i can't do this all alone we are not here to be selfish please. If you get the materials first kindly forward to others as they come in. @y'all i don't have the ACCA pack for foundation and professional level as am currently writing the skills level. But as soon as i'm able to lay my hands on them i'ld send it to the people that requested for it. And for those that requested for the ones i have i would send them to you soon.
I suggest that you'all can go to good tuition houses that sells textbooks to get the ones relevant to you. I got 'Teach yourself IFRS and Teach yourself Group account' and 'understanding mgmt, governance and ethics' so far so good have not had any regrets buying them.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Hi, I know this is rather late, yet, I will be really glad if you could be kind enough to send me any relevant soft copy material which you might have on performance mgt, PSAF, MG & E and FR, and of course, if there are others that you might be willing to share.

I am considering taking May diet 2015. You may please send the materials to: abudennis071@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Regards.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Thanks strong p. Please how can I contact you
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by amadex(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gud evening house,,, can anybody tell me wen d registration 4 exam is closing for nxt week exam!!! I will b glad 2 hear 4m U
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Oga strongpenis, please kindly send me a copy of the new ican study pack. Here is email: abudennis071@gmail. com.

Thanks in advance!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by arcismail5467(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
whizqueen:
This thread is for ICAN students that are preparing for the november diet ICAN examinations. The Institute is organising a workshop/ seminar based on the new syllabus on saturday, 16 August 2014 at Airport Hotel for lagos based students by 10.00am. The date and venue for other locations will be posted soon. Please lets share relevant materials with eachother here to help pass this diet at once. I am making use of the ACCA study packs for financial reporting and performance management, which other materials do you guys think would be useful for this exam incorporating the change to the new syllabus, lets come in and share, thank you.

Mods please help us do the right thing.
pls as an architect can i apply
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
missnigeria:
Pls help resend FR pack.pages 39-240 is blank.email is olamiposioluyemi@yahoo.com.God bless you

its same here too. I wonder why its dat way.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
arcismail5467:
pls as an architect can i apply
ofcourse, its open for everyone that has the dream of becoming a chartered accountant and is ready to go tru the pain.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by edufabulous(m): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2014
StrongPenis:
please sir kindly send me materials on GME,PM,FR, PSAF . tanx
nedu2ng@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Emeetuoyo: 1:46am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by joyminu: 2:51am On Nov 12, 2014
bimbcy:
hayoakins, stronpenis, dereformer oo anyone dat has gotten it shd pls send to me @ bimbcy4real@gmail.com.thanks

Pls send MGE and PSAF to me @ joy_minu@yahoo.com. Thanks alot sir.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by joyminu: 2:58am On Nov 12, 2014
StrongPenis:

Pls pls pls can you send MGE and PSAF Study packs to me @ joy_minu@yahoo.com. Thanks alot sir.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by dee2014: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
hi guys,please i need ican study materials on MGE, SFM ,Case Study, Corporate reporting and ATAX. my email : dg_dhoney@yahoo.com thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by kinkydee: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
I am a 3rd class graduate from one of the federal
universities with a Bsc in accountancy I am presently about to start my nysc service year and I am confused on whether to go for
my PGD then masters or ICAN
or is it possible to do both ican and pgd at the same..pls i need advice
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by idee91: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
I need the new materials too. can you do me the favor of sending it to::
idrisahmed38@yahoo.com.
thanks very plenty.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by llade(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Can PSAF study pack be sent to me pls. My email is eawasini@gmail.com
Many thanks.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
whizqueen:

ofcourse, its open for everyone that has the dream of becoming a chartered accountant and is ready to go tru the pain.
Hi Dear, could you be so kind to attend to my request above?

Please I am thankful already!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by joyminu: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2014
StrongPenis:

Have gotten it, Thanks!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by funkyjms: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by nurez305(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
missnigeria:
pls can you send me the study pack to get myself prepare for it, my email is nurez4life@yahoomail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by nurez305(m): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pls my potential accountant, I need study pack for financial reporting and case study. My email is nurez4life@yahoo.com....thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria / Top Ten Professional Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.