Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) (99364 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / How Was Last ICAN November Diet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by achiever3(f): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
whizqueen: Evry1 shuld specify the material dey are requesting for. All other emails am getting here the people in question didnt state the name of the pack dey are asking for.

Thanks for your cooperation

please, send me ACCA materials and any other relevant material u have for Financial reporting,Performance management,Public sector accounting & finance and Management governance and ethics.
Thanks.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Oye123(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
achiever3:

please, send the ACCA materials to me .chinwe2j@yahoo.com.
Thanks

check ur box now
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Maximus17(m): 7:16am On Aug 21, 2014
Whizqueen, u're like our eyes here o,pls update us on any relevant info,hoping to hear from you soon and pleaase the softcopy for MGE and FR is needed, and i hope RA Adams text can suffice for PSAF,
maxzee97@gmail.com
thanks!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Maximus17(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2014
Oye123:

check ur box now
pls
and me too sir maxzee97@gmail.com
thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Nutase: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2014
@oye123 please help me with financial accounting, management info, quantitative techniques, biz & finance and biz law.
God bless.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Dereformer(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2014
whizqueen: Evry1 shuld specify the material dey are requesting for. All other emails am getting here the people in question didnt state the name of the pack dey are asking for.

Please can you send me management governance and ethics pack. I think it is the acca p1.

thanks in advance.

send to otiforever at yahoo dot com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Dereformer(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2014
Oye123:

check ur box now

Oye. thanks a lot. I got the materials (for the ICAN seminar held in lagos last week) you sent to my mail.

Please, can I get ACCA material on Governance and ethics ie P1 from you?

My e-mail : otiforever at yahoo dot com

thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Audinowing(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
houseoftuition:
Hello Audi
Yes the site is fully ready but for one little piece of detail which is the delay from the CAC. The delay has been on for over 2 months now but will be resolved by next week Tuesday. While I understand your displeasure,The harsh words were uncalled for.
Regards
Sorry if I offend u. But u need to know how it feels reading about the site with high hope and upon visiting the site (which I do quite often), all I get to see is "the site is still under construction". once again am sorry about the harsh words.

Ican sef the make me vex. Them for leave this new syllabus of a thing till next yr na. I Wonder y they re considering CASE STUDY again.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Audinowing(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Oye123:

Check ur email for d outcome of d seminar and pls send it to those that require for it

Pls assist with seminar materials. auduayiko55@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by superdude007(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Audinowing: Pls assist with seminar materials. auduayiko55@gmail.com

Pls pal..send me Performance Mgt and Management, Govt and Ethic study pack.
send to albodies@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by superdude007(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Pls oooo somebody should send me Performance Mgt and Management, Govt and Ethic study pack..Nov is coming!
Send to albodies@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Dereformer(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dereformer:

Oye. thanks a lot. I got the materials (for the ICAN seminar held in lagos last week) you sent to my mail.

Please, can I get ACCA material on Governance and ethics ie P1 from you?

My e-mail : otiforever at yahoo dot com

thanks

Mr Oye, please where are you. Help!!!!!!!
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Audinowing(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
superdude007:

Pls pal..send me Performance Mgt and Management, Govt and Ethic study pack.
send to albodies@gmail.com . Thanks
sorry I don't have. I am doing finals.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Audinowing(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Oye123 where re u na ? Pls send the seminar stuff to auduayiko55@gmail.com .Abeg.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by bootas(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
pls i need the seminar materials..... my email add is kayode.sobanjo@hotmail.com..... thanks
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by haywhyfoluso: 1:58am On Aug 22, 2014
@Audinowing, pls do u have any material on case study. Kindly send to haywhyfoluso@yahoo.com Thanks in anticipation
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by whizqueen(f): 4:21am On Aug 22, 2014
[/b]
whizqueen: Please lets share relevant materials with eachother here to help pass this diet at once. lets come in and share, thank you.
Like i stated earlier lets share with eachother, i can't do this all alone we are not here to be selfish please. If you get the materials first kindly forward to others as they come in. @y'all i don't have the ACCA pack for foundation and professional level as am currently writing the skills level. But as soon as i'm able to lay my hands on them i'ld send it to the people that requested for it. And for those that requested for the ones i have i would send them to you soon.
I suggest that you'all can go to good tuition houses that sells textbooks to get the ones relevant to you. I got 'Teach yourself IFRS and Teach yourself Group account' and 'understanding mgmt, governance and ethics' so far so good have not had any regrets buying them.

Thanks for your cooperation.

1 Like

Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Audinowing(m): 5:30am On Aug 22, 2014
haywhyfoluso: @Audinowing, pls do u have any material on case study. Kindly send to haywhyfoluso@yahoo.com Thanks in anticipation
Hi Foluso, I do not ve case study materials now. We hope Ican releases it soon.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2014

Please send me the outcome of the seminar on the new syllabus and the remaining ACCA pack.You sent only P1(Management, Governance and Ethics). My email is Kossynerule@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by achiever3(f): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2014
Oye123:

check ur box now

I have checked and didn't see any ACCA materials.Pls.resend it.
Thanks.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Oye123(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sorry for d delay. Hope u av seen ur request-emmix33@yahoo.com,auduayiko55@gmail.com,kayode.sobanjo@hotmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Oye123(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hope u av seen it - chinwe2j@yahoo.com,maxzee97@gmail.com,otiforever@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Oye123(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
DEBOLABI: @oye123

Pls pal..send me Management, Govt and Ethic study pack. more also, seminar materials.
send to debolabi@gmail.com . Thanks

sending....
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Oye123(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hse what are ur comments on d relevance/usefulness of ""Advanced financial reporting and ethic manual by kalu udo(2014)"" for financial reporting at application level.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Audinowing(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oye123: Sorry for d delay. Hope u av seen ur request-emmix33@yahoo.com,auduayiko55@gmail.com,kayode.sobanjo@hotmail.com
Oye thank you. I ve seen it.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2014
Oye123: Hse what are ur comments on d relevance/usefulness of ""Advanced financial reporting and ethic manual by kalu udo(2014)"" for financial reporting at application level.

Please send the seminar materials/outcome of the seminar on the new ICAN syllabus to kossynerule@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Kossyne(m): 6:34am On Aug 23, 2014
whizqueen: [b][/b]
. I got 'Teach yourself IFRS and Teach yourself Group account' and 'understanding mgmt, governance and ethics'

Pls, which of the tuition houses did you get thes materials from? Can I get the in the market? There are no good tuition houses here in Owerri. I am interested in "teach yourself IFRS" and "Mgt,Gov and ethics". Thanks.
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Controlv: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2014
Please send me materials for application level..
dbeniola@gmail.com
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by cfun01: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2014
Gudmrnin all,i really love our benevolence in sharing helpful materials here,God is watching and will bless accordingly..ill b writin application level,any helpful info,advice n material wud b helpful,ma email,sifonutiam4christ@yahoo.com,watsap contact..08120455732.tnx
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by houseoftuition: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) by Emeka71(m): 1:39am On Aug 25, 2014
Maximus17: Whizqueen, u're like our eyes here o,pls update us on any relevant info,hoping to hear from you soon and pleaase the softcopy for MGE and FR is needed, and i hope RA Adams text can suffice for PSAF,
maxzee97@gmail.com
thanks!
Yes ; that text book is trusted for PSAF RAsheed Alimi ADAMS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria / Top Ten Professional Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.