Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Do You Really Love to Do? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Really Love to Do? (20332 Views)

Career Change Ideas - 7 Ways To Find Out What You Really Want To Do / Talents And Skills: What Are You Really Good At Doing? / Do You Really Love Your Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Uwadiegwu(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2007
I like Motivating,encouraging and supporting others even at my expense.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by mekoyo(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2007
Music. Whatever i do there must be music and it has got nothing to do with my career.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by 2dye4(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2007
I love drawing and am exceptionally gifted in making structural/ architectural models and i make more money from this, but it aint related to my job and its really dissatisfying sometimes. undecided
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by amaikama(m): 5:41pm On May 31, 2007
i love writing and hopefully would love to be in the entertainment industry where i can start writing script and directing them. presently i have a script already it's been vetted by someone.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by chinnys(f): 6:18pm On May 31, 2007
I love reading (magazines, newspapers, inspirational books), chatting, meeting people, gisting (or rather discussing) and finally shopping!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by justme3(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2007
i really love radio presentation
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by DoubleN(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2007
I love Downloading stuff to my computer, Music,Games,Videos anything just name it.Oooooh! i just love my computer. grin
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by lailai2(m): 11:54pm On May 31, 2007
i love listenin to old skul rap, gettin involved inmanagement n takin on challenges about IQ (not workaholic challenges)
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by GNature(m): 12:26am On Jun 01, 2007
listening to music, sight seeing, traveling, dancing, listening to and cracking jokes, politics, financial planning/money making tips.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by minto(m): 4:14am On Jun 01, 2007
I have great passion for music but as much as I tried, I'm yet to learn playing any musical instrument.My casio keyboard is more of a decoration in my house than a musical instrument.
Photography is another thing I love to do.I always have my camera with me and i'm blessed with great eyes for nature so much that my portfolio is full to the brim with scenic and nature shots; may be, someday I may decide to go full blast.
Lastly, I love to pamper my SWEETHEART; it makes me feel like a man that I am.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by titilayomi(f): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2007
My answer for this kind of question is being the same since i was a lil girl. I LOVE TO BABYSIT. When i was still about 7 8 yrs old, i go to our neighbour who was newly married with a baby (when all my friends are out playing). When i was in school of Nursing, the students with babies, and the nurses with babies who had no baysitter at home would bring their babies to my room. I stab lectures and postings to babysit. It didnt go down well with my roomates tho, but they had to stick with it. even strangers, i'll have their babies if they can let me for an hour or two. And the most amazing thing is babies dont cry on me, except they r hungry or wet or smthg. Most of them love to cuddle in my arms.

OH I LOVE BABIES, CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE ONE OF MINE.

I actually babysit for my cousin's wife till the baby tot i was the mom, cause she was always wiv me, 247slept wiv me from 5 months till she was a yr old. Alot of pple tot she was mine, and my other cousin's baby too. The gateman to our estate couldnt help asking me if i had thm months apart from each other, BUT I REALLY DO LOVE TO BABYSIT.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by initiator(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2007
I would just say i have a grand obsession about things. I love the creative process especially powering creative projects in the media and technology sectors to create money and value. I also love to read and interact. I had a stint as a journalist and love writing but it may just wait untill i can afford the peace of mind for it.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by dumi(f): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2007
What i really love to do in the nearest future or in life generally.As a woman i really love to be a mother.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by maxxdjinx(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2007
I enjoy solving problems and I'm thrilled when I get an opportunity to create something out of nothing.
I design-just about anything [ I'm a practicing Architect by profession]. I also love music with a passion and have so far been able to attend music workshops and seminars, play guitars,write and compose songs and produce music as well. I'm crazy about fast cars , but I guess it's a little late for me to make it to F1 [though I play a lot of simulated games-GT,NFS et al]. Thinking, Reading and Basketball also count in that order.
So, basically I am happy if I get to make a change in my environment through whichever means of expression I am allowed.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by ronnieslimz(f): 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2007
i luv dancing cheesy i do this most times xpecially when im bored, it pleases me at all time. . i sing too and i really luv doing it!!!
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by anothaviv(f): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2007
i love sleeping!!!
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2007
I have passion for creative knitting, drawing and cooking.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2007
I love looking at pictures of fine houses while drinking garri with peanuts and nido
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by cyprianjr(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2007
@babyosisi

Nigeria needs more people like you, wait a go girl
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Kaliyat(f): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2007
I love reading romantic novels, music, food and sleep. Most of the things we love to do are way out of league with our various jobs. Its probably because 60% of people dont find real satisfaction in their jobs. So things like music, reading etc, just help them to like balance the scales in their lives. I really really love music. Its my passion though i dont know how to sing or dance but i listen to all kinds of music depending on my mood. Gospel music has all my attention. I play all sorts of Gospels songs on my pc at work all day. Big up to y'all!!!! wink wink smiley cheesy grin kiss

Food is another passion. My friends still wonder how i manage to be in shape despite the way i love to eat. I love good food and hate to cook. My nickname is FFO(for food only) funny rite? well no be their fault. I no blame them, no be who dey healthy dey fit chop?
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by laidback(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2007
Actually i don't know. What i love to do has been blotted with a burning need for cash. All i know is what i need to do. Actually i'm not even sure about that one. whats more? IT'S NOT FUNNY! Ok i'm calm now. I hope in future i'll be able to contribute something more , helpful?
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by knotty(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2007
i love life
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by mukina2: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2007
i love sports .I can be up watching soccer on tv .yell my guts out when we win and cry when the team i support lose

Basket ball is next .i love this sports so much, i  even play with guys cheesy

volley ball  every other sunday

badminton makes me run all over the place cheesy

i love taking care of babies ,little kids makes me feel special cheesy when i see one i melt kiss

i love day-dreaming . grin

i love listening to rap music and sometimes soft music when i feel like it .

i love singing too

i love watching cartoons cheesy

i love sleeping

i love the internet grin

i love arguing , debates   .

i love speaking my mind .i am blunt cheesy

i love being myself and accepting others as they are .
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Hugoboi(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2007
I love the art of dressing up.

I love looking gud and gettin complimentary stares from folks

I love my practising profession as an attorney and i love winning cases.

Yeah! of course I love watching soccer and i love it wheneva the "Reds" triumph

hmmmhh , >i love doing so many things but,
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Rogo: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2007
i can do all things thru him
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Kemjisuper(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2007
I love working with computers! If it were possible to program it to do my basic chores (like taking my bath, brushing my teeth etc) I'd gladly hand them over.

Plus, I'm a sucker for Graphics. Cant count the number of free graphics stuff I've done for fun over the years.

Cheers
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by herk072179(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2007
Me i've always had a passion for lecturing and writing poems.
i once coached a medical doctor for an interview and she did well.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by SweetT1: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Sweet
I love making money ! Last year i made less than $50000.00 but this year, i'm going all out !!! Yeahhhhh !
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by CHIMUMMY(f): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2007
I love good movies and surfing the net too.
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2007
Sweet T:

@Sweet
I love making money ! Last year i made less than $50000.00 but this year, i'm going all out !!! Yeahhhhh !

remember to share when you strike it rich. smiley
It is more blessed to give than to receive
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by tete(f): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2007
I just love doing creative stuff with my hands. I love baking, cooking,sewing,braiding/weaving hair, programming etc. I'm especially passionate about baking.It's just feels so wonderful sitting back and taking a look at the wonderful creations of the hand, wink
Re: What Do You Really Love to Do? by tasiana(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2007
Anythn fashion. i love to sew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Globacom Sacks 54 Engineers / How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland / Julius Berger Sacks 120 Staff Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.