Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. (29539 Views)

Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by kendrick93(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
blackpanda:

we are disappointed in u too
As far as i know gej is useless
d internet makes fools lyk u brave

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by bennyrazz: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
very funny piece
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by tivta(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
I swear to God, every time this okupe man speaks he reminds me of squealer in Animal Farm. So intelligent but filled with lies.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by biafranqueen: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
The fact remains that when one finger is pointing at someone three more are pointing back at the accuser.

I challenge Fashola nash smackers to show us all that Fashola has achieved in pictures that is good(we have seen the ugly grin). Lagos is smelling, flooding, infected and rotten. To live in a decent area cost the same as living in Manhattan, New York and still the inconvenience of traffic, toll gates and flooding.

All the development in Lagos is from Private investors that he and Tifbu collected bribe from. Please show me a thread that outlines his almost 8 years in office?

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by DrLee(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
dunno all this APC pples problem

1 Like

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by holyboss: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Naija politics sha

Anyway, Nice tackle...let c who win eventually
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Presidency, it's not everything that must be replied.

There are some people you don't argue with in public simply because they always speak what the ordinary Nigerian will like to hear. These set of people have the masses solidly behind them, in fact people believe them totally.

Fashola is such person.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by IYANGBALI: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tonitelli: Okupe at work
you mean oku igbe at work
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by aresa: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
the insurgency had been pushed to the fringes of the north eastern parts of the country.

Job well done even though they attacked Abuja less than 2 months ago, even though they still attack and kill your people everyday, even though they killed many Nigerians just last Sunday with 100 young boys kidnapped and even though they are still holding on to portions of your country that you can not even manage to take back.

In fact, what's the meaning of fringes of the north eastern parts of the country? Is this some happy news and development or this is not part of Nigeria?

What a reetard...

10 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by IYANGBALI: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
sunnyshayne: Presidency, it's not everything that must be replied.

There are some people you don't argue with in public simply because they always speak what the ordinary Nigerian will like to hear. These set of people have the masses solidly behind them, in fact people believe them totally.

Fashola is such person.
10 million likes
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by hensben(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
anonimi: The Presidency and PDP (two separate & distinct entities) need to continue reacting very quickly to refute & dispel any LIE and PROPAGANDA from the Amunisin (Enslavement) People's Congress, APC before it gains ground among our rumour loving fellow compatriots.

Okupe, Abati, Metuh et al over to you.
They may need to engage full time young, energetic & devoted RESEARCHERS in the field of statistics, economics, political science, engineering etc to ensure their rebuttals are FACT based as much as possible.
We should not allow these supporter of APC people to drag us back and away from the path of progress that the Jonathan/Sambo administration has embarked on.
Pls Is sambo still the vice president of Nigeria?
Because all I hear is okupe,abati,peg.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by fizzy94(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
kendrick93: jonathan is way too calm. dats one fault of his.
men lyk tinubu,fashola and buhari(boko haram no 1 leader) shouldnt be sayin all dis if he had started actin lyk d chief in commander of d armed forcez
Boko haram number 1 leader? and you got to know this how please?.
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by fizzy94(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
aresa:

Job well done even though they attacked Abuja less than 2 months ago, even though they still attack and kill your people everyday, even though they killed many Nigerians just last Sunday with 100 young boys kidnapped and even though they are still holding on to portions of your country that you can not even manage to take back.

In fact, what's the meaning of fringes of the north eastern parts of the country? Is this some happy news and development or this is not part of Nigeria?

What a reetard...

As in....executive retard.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fashola has no moral ground to criticise GEJ. IMO GEJ performance dwarfs Fashola's 2nd term. No single Truly developmental project in the whole of Lagos. They are all birds of same feather.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
Imagine fashola talking trash!!!
fashola's performance end on the pages of newspaper.
Apc blaming pdp since 13bc.
bunch of moronic losers

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Freest(m): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
It baffles me how this governors and citizen insult a democratically elected President of a country. What respect do you get. What are you teaching out. It is a shame. No matter what he did, even if they where so wrong, you don't have any right to open filthy mouths and insult him. He is still the number1 citizen of this country. That is why God will always punish you people and your colhots. That is why APC can never win presidency. Because they don't even have what it takes. They are just a bunch of thugs, and uncivilized rascals. Na wah oh...
And u APC fanatics dnt dare quote me or u are dead!!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by oduastates: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
I do not know what they smoke in that aso rock , but whatever it is, it must be unique to that place.
These guys basically insult the sensibilities of those who are perceptive of their molestation of the people.
Borno state is one-fifth of the country's landmass.it is under the effective control of the terrorist group ,boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Longeria(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
0rex: There was a time when the presidency was highly respected. cry
Shaaarraaaaap there, if the presidency is not respected, why Apc is desperate to have it?

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Longeria(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Imoy: Only 8 comment and Gbam frnt page.

Mod God is watching u in 3D
E dey pain you? Sorry o o.
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Longeria(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sincere9gerian: What is this thread doing on the front page whereas the thread on the successful conclusion of the national conference is relegated to the background? Yeye dey smell!
Are you blaming me? Nna, were ya nwayo.
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
blackpanda:

we are disappointed in u too
As far as i know gej is useless
One sure thing u dont know is that ur poor popassgonna make a bloody mess of bolts records just to be that ''useless'' president;he wud rather be that than having to cope n put up with n sire a good4nothing but farting grumpus n loser of an idle son like u,he surely will..
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by johnlegend01: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Some Nigerians are funny. Now, it is a crime to criticize in a democratic government. I wonder what people will be saying if all Fasola said was wrong.

GEJ/Sambo cry cry cry ....... So unfortunate!!!

Nigeria needs help, Nigerians need help.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by femiola3: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
datbay: Honestly,am disappointed in fashola,it seems Jonathan is becoming too lenient. These APC governors have no respect for the president.
WHAT does respect have to do with such a comment...do you need a blind man to tell you that Nigeria govt is sleeping...a whole portharcount intl air port that the president uses constantly when going to his village has not even hand glooves for staff with this ebola outbrake not to talk of other equipments...if not because of proactiveness of lagos state govt the disease would ve gotten to everywhere in nigeria.,,

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by BabaO2: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
datbay: Honestly,am disappointed in fashola,it seems Jonathan is becoming too lenient. These APC governors have no respect for the president.
Your statement is annoying and nauseating , who is pissy -pissy for bodi -"atoole" president you so arrogated power to?, me as a Nigerian i dont respect Jonathan. I can slap him one on one I hate him to that level. If not for Obasanjo he can never and never be vice president and president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Longeria(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2014

Fashola is such person.
For your mind, you're making sense abi?
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by htconeline: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
None of pdp as address issue Fashola talk about.
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Longeria: Shaaarraaaaap there, if the presidency is not respected, why Apc is desperate to have it?
cheesy Who is talking about who is trying to have the seat?
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Firefire(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fashola... Continue you go meet your loads for Toll-gate. Wa baa eru re niii ibode.
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Longeria: For your mind, you're making sense abi?

No o, how will I make sense when people like you are everywhere?

senseless people quoting sensible minds.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by MORNDEW(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Airforce1: Wether dey like it or not

Jonathan till 2019
may ur sisters be kidnapped, may ur brothers be kidnapped, i wish u disasters of dis government. May u be arrested wen contesting elections. May you have problem and God sets a comitee to look weda u hv such problem before solving, nd wen such problem is dicovered may he also set up comittee of angels dat will say how d solution to ur problem will look like. May ur kidnapped ppl be nowhere to be found.

Gej till 2029.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by jmaine: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2014

Fashola is such person.

Only a stark M.oron will believe the hypocrite Fashola totally . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Longeria(m): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
femiola3: WHAT does respect have to do with such a comment...do you need a blind man to tell you that Nigeria govt is sleeping...a whole portharcount intl air port that the president uses constantly when going to his village has not even hand glooves for staff with this ebola outbrake not to talk of other equipments...if not because of proactiveness of lagos state govt the disease would ve gotten to everywhere in nigeria.,,
You must be stupidt to credit the fight against Ebola to Fashola. Who declared state of emergency against Ebola? Fashola abi? Mumu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. / 2019: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Governors Set For Battle With Oshiomhole / Why I Refused To Return Govt Vehicles – Ex-Edo Deputy Governor, Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.