Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,864 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open (40377 Views)

Features Of Diamond Yellow Account You Don't Know. / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by Iniobon(m): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2014
All4good:
Interesting @Iniobon,
Kindly give more details as to method of funding your Yello Account; was it through Mobile Agent, Diamond Bank, etc??
Dedicated customer care line (118) is not functional yet. Use 180 (choose speak to agent option) to handle complaints for now.
Cheers.
I just got into one of the diamond bank branches and paid in the money. The teller initially told me the account was wrong but i reminded her that its the new product they just launched with Mtn. Even at that my account was not credited until i called their costumer care unit.
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by vizboy(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2014
Iniobon: I just got into one of the diamond bank branches and paid in the money. The teller initially told me the account was wrong but i reminded her that its the new product they just launched with Mtn. Even at that my account was not credited until i called their costumer care unit.
how do they expect me to fund the account now. Cause there is no diamond bank in auchi, i now have to go all the way to benin to pay in money into the account. Low planning on the side of both company
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by All4good: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
vizboy: how do they expect me to fund the account now. Cause there is no diamond bank in auchi, i now have to go all the way to benin to pay in money into the account. Low planning on the side of both company

It's unbelievable that a big town such as Auchi, and home to one of Nigeria's foremost Federal Polytechnic, doesn't have a Diamond bank. If this is true; I trust some responsible party in the Yello mobile money is reading this and noting that the scheme has already failed before take-off if airtime as a mode of funding the account is not incorporated. Though am aware you can also fund via MTN Agents, there is no point asking if you didn't find any? The answer is in the question grin

I guess there is a First Bank in Auchi? If yes, then the Glo Xchange Mobile Money may be the saviour for the unbanked villages/ communities in Nigeria. E bi like MTN go carry last for this Mobile money scheme tongue MTN shine your eye shocked

@ Everyone reading this thread, lets contribute to the development of this Mobile Money by attaching this thread when we send our suggestion to MTN and Diamond bank. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by Oyedey4u(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
All4good:

It's unbelievable that a big town such as Auchi, and home to one of Nigeria's foremost Federal Polytechnic, doesn't have a Diamond bank. If this is true; I trust some responsible party in the Yello mobile money is reading this and noting that the scheme has already failed before take-off if airtime as a mode of funding the account is not incorporated. Though am aware you can also fund via MTN Agents, there is no point asking if you didn't find any? The answer is in the question grin

I guess there is a First Bank in Auchi? If yes, then the Glo Xchange Mobile Money may be the saviour for the unbanked villages/ communities in Nigeria. E bi like MTN go carry last for this Mobile money scheme tongue MTN shine your eye shocked

@ Everyone reading this thread, lets contribute to the development of this Mobile Money by attaching this thread when we send our suggestion to MTN and Diamond bank. Cheers.

I will keep tweeting this forum link to both of the on twitter.... Thank God that options are emerging in now.... With Glo.....
Îf you like respond if you like don't.. #DYAissues @MTNNG @MTN180 @DiamondBankNG
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by smilingchi: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2014
Hi All,

I don't agree with Vizboy.I have a Diamond yello account and my hubby transfered money to me last from his Gtbank account.Asides that, i transfered money yesterday from Diamond Yello account to my sister's account in access bank for her pocket money.This is very convenient and easy.IN ADDITION, THE ADVERTS ON RADIO SAYS THAT FUNDING AND WITHDRAWAL CAN BE DONE FROM AGENTS LOCATION NEAREST TO U. This is convenient banking, a trial will convince u. cheesy
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by millhouse: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
good
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by vizboy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
smilingchi: Hi All,

I don't agree with Vizboy.I have a Diamond yello account and my hubby transfered money to me last from his Gtbank account.Asides that, i transfered money yesterday from Diamond Yello account to my sister's account in access bank for her pocket money.This is very convenient and easy.IN ADDITION, THE ADVERTS ON RADIO SAYS THAT FUNDING AND WITHDRAWAL CAN BE DONE FROM AGENTS LOCATION NEAREST TO U. This is convenient banking, a trial will convince u. cheesy

we are talking about more easier way to fund the account,

just same way you have diamond bank where u stay but I don't. and can't be looking for agent up and down the road.

so we are only asking then to make it possible to fund the account through airtime.

so that it can be convenient even for those in rural areas, diamond bank cant be found in every town or city but airtime is readily available any time u need it.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by arkonpoint: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
This initiative is awesome, the airtime deposits should be incorporated for easy access, been looking for this where I can load 1k Recharge card daily and save, this will be bad market for thrift collectors

1 Like

Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by empron(m): 5:46am On Sep 08, 2014
Nice one
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by sambabois(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2014
I have the DYA but theres a major problem here. I've gotten the pin code blocked and all efforts to retrieve it has been a total failure so far. Iv been to the diamond bank, been to the MTN offices at Opebi, and and 118(the recommended number to call) is not going? I need to access the acount as fast as possible.
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by mikeayus(m): 12:24am On Dec 19, 2014
smilingchi:
Hi All,

Please can u tel me how u went about doing d registration after openin d acct on ur phone. Because when i got to d bank to withdraw. . D customer service guy directed me to an agent saying i have to do some registration with d agent first . .And dat its d agent dat wud give me d Atm card. . Whats ur say about dis? Av u gotten d Atm?
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by emmauzomah: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2015
All4good:

Interesting @Iniobon,
Kindly give more details as to method of funding your Yello Account; was it through Mobile Agent, Diamond Bank, etc??
Dedicated customer care line (118) is not functional yet. Use 180 (choose speak to agent option) to handle complaints for now.
Cheers.

Their services are great now, both through an agent or Diamond Bank, your account can be funded.
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by mikeayus(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2015
emmauzomah:

Their services are great now, both through an agent or Diamond Bank, your account can be funded.
Funding is no problem, bros av u been able to withdraw from an agent recently?
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by Gideon360t: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=smilingchi post=25987427]Hi All,

[/quote
]
i dont believe ur transaction is tru. because even until now to withraw the money fr acct is nt an easy task
i guess ua worker of MTN or Diamond bank
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by aliyug79: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BB 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3500 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
U can pay via MTN VTU or MTN SHARE AND SELL.
Thanks
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by GentleFrank(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2015
Hea guys need ur help
Someone is going to send money to my DYA so I gave him my NUBAN and he asked me which bank n so I got confuse so plz help me which bank is it. Is it diamond bank Thankz
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by Megateq(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
lijo16:
Hea guys need ur help
Someone is going to send money to my DYA so I gave him my NUBAN and he asked me which bank n so I got confuse so plz help me which bank is it. Is it diamond bank Thankz
yes,it is diamond bank
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by jerryboiii(m): 6:38am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hello all...pls my uncle sent me some money into my DYA just now...pls hw can i see d balance and how can i transfer it to my real diamond bank acc?...pls help me out oo...really need some money in sch now.
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
bestdeals0:
Hello all...pls my uncle sent me some money into my DYA just now...pls hw can i see d balance and how can i transfer it to my real diamond bank acc?...pls help me out oo...really need some money in sch now.
try dialing *710# but I was told u can't receive money or it dosnt work or smtin like dat but not to scare u sha try dialing d number
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by All4good: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good day All.

Still hoping for that day when I can fund my DYA account with MTN recharge cards. @emmauzomah any testmonies or advice...will be appreciated.
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by megatran(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
have read Posts on funding dya account with recharge cards. am not working for mtn but am Will soon be an agent. pls note that recharge cards that you are buying for 100naira are retail price and not the wholesale price. if funding is possible with it, mtn will loss some money. e.g. from mtn wholesale store a thousand naira card may be sold for five hundred but before it gets to you through their various channels it's already been sold for a thousand naira. but funding with cash is usually profitable to them.
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by Tunagee(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2016
All4good:
Diamond Bank and MTN have come together to provide a mobile money service which I believe will answer the need of all Ecommerce entrepreneurs whose business has been limited by POOR payment system in Nigeria.

I have just setup an account and I can say it is very fast to complete. As you will receive your new NUBAN account in less than 3 minutes.

HOW TO SETUP:
1) Dial *710#
2) Enter First Name
3) Enter Last Name
4) Enter PIN
5) Confirm PIN
And believe me, you will receive a message with your new NUBAN account number.

HOW TO USE: You can use the account to do the following amongst others-
1) Buy MTN airtime
2) Send money from your Yellow account to Another Yellow Account
3) Send money from your Yellow account to Another Bank Account
4) Receive money into your Yellow account by providing your NUBAN or PHONE number to the buyer.
5) Quick Pay (not yet operational at time of this report).

This Mobile money can easily replace Card services and POS. So many of my customers tell me they do not use ATM cards for reasons they can not expatiate except for fear of what others suffered. Now, even this group of Nigerians can have access to their funds for non-cash transactions.

Go Ahead go set yours up. Welcome to a new world of endless opportunity!!!

who cares would rather stick with my quickteller. Nonsense!
Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by ambassadorJ: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Well .....the truth about Diamond yellow account DYA. Mtn are trying to give their customers some exclusive benifits and satisfaction beyond telecom. How do I know all this ? Because i am an agent . if you are finding it hard to fund ur account . just chart me up or call me and I will get it done in minutes..
Thanks and have a lovely day

1 Share

Re: Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open by ambassadorJ: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2018
ambassadorJ:
Well .....the truth about Diamond yellow account DYA. Mtn are trying to give their customers some exclusive benifits and satisfaction beyond telecom. How do I know all this ? Because i am an agent . if you are finding it hard to fund ur account . just chart me up or call me and I will get it done in minutes..
Thanks and have a lovely day
lijo16:
try dialing *710# but I was told u can't receive money or it dosnt work or smtin like dat but not to scare u sha try dialing d number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) / Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.