Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Dumbest Rewards Ever Given To You For Running Errands As Kids - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dumbest Rewards Ever Given To You For Running Errands As Kids (1432 Views)

Photo)when Ur Mum Calls U After U Have Ran Errands For Her And U Want To Rest . / Running Errands For Ladies Is Sometimes Frustrating / Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumbest Rewards Ever Given To You For Running Errands As Kids by OLAMIND1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
As kids, we get compelled to run errands for grown ups, put special efforts towards achieving academic excellence or accomplishing a special task(which may appear extremely boring/tiring for grown ups).Some of these activities/tasks often come with incentives. Hence, we childishly 'sweat it out' grin in order to meet up with their demands and claim our rewards afterward.

Several years ago, the eldest of my brothers rewarded me with 5 spaghetti sticks for doing his laundry. As at then, it felt so special in my tiny hands that I had to go all around town showing them to my friends grin spaghetti was newly introduced to the market then anyway)

so, I'll like to ask, what is the dumbest reward ever given to you as a kid or that you'v ever given to a kid for accomplishing a task?
Let the fun begin! gringringrin
Re: Dumbest Rewards Ever Given To You For Running Errands As Kids by onihaxy: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Biscuit

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Rewards Ever Given To You For Running Errands As Kids by Dubby6(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
A knock...
Dat time, knock dey sweet me die angry

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Rewards Ever Given To You For Running Errands As Kids by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
onihaxy: Biscuit
lol me to boss
Re: Dumbest Rewards Ever Given To You For Running Errands As Kids by Lobolintin(m): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2014
1st was a condom.. Hahhahaha.. Second was 5naira. Damn.. I ruled my kindergarten class for a week.. Then nah 50kobo food we dey but.....so with 5buks. Menh, I was heavily spoilt...

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Rewards Ever Given To You For Running Errands As Kids by OLAMIND1(m): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2014
Dubby6: A knock...
Dat time, knock dey sweet me die angry
knock...? How weird! You must have been very stubborn then grin grin
Re: Dumbest Rewards Ever Given To You For Running Errands As Kids by muderkid(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2014
a highfive...felt like crying
Re: Dumbest Rewards Ever Given To You For Running Errands As Kids by dont8(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
It has to be 1kobo (was this ridiculous back then, question for the gods) that I used in buying bubble gum at Oja Oba (Akure).

#BringBackOurKobo

(1) (Reply)

Kids Caught Vandalizing Phcn Transformer / When Ur Babe Come Watch U For Stadium U Go Dey Form Rambo... Picture / Akpors Sad Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.