Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions (3758 Views)

Chiefs Ask President To Give Permission To Use Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram / Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by rozayx5(m): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2014
TribalEAST: Seun, ngwakwe, mynd44 pls front page
Front page for this poo undecided
He better go and set his house in order

1 Like

Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by Nctrice(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Why not dispute any of the points? Dunce!
Fashola made a good point but he messed it all up when he said Nigeria is now ruled by graduate (a Zoologist and an architect) but the lives of majority of the Nigerian populace are worse than they were "FOUR YEARS" ago. Haba That Is a blatant lie... Is he try to say that Nigerians lived a better life during the time of OBJ and/or Ya'adua? Let me bring to your notice that during the time of OBJ the issue of Bad road was on the front burner but today if I ask you to mention 3 major issue facing Nigeria today, I doubt if you would mention the issue of bad roads.... The Amaechi syndrome has begin to manifest big time in Fashola!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by Urine: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2014
ede1: If only APC can just give this man the presidential ticket, I tell you 2015 would have been very interest in terms of debate. Can just imagine FASHOLA and GEJ in a presidential debate. Woow what a flogging!!!
10000000000 likes.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by maestroferddi: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2014
Goddex: [size=13pt]Fashola's ambition for APC's VP slot is making him go crazy. The man talks from his anus these days.

So, the corrupt Temipreye Sylva who is in EFCC's net is now his friend?[/size]
I am afraid I will be disappointing Fashola's numerous vociferous fans.
The man is not displaying a minutiae of tact and sagacity needed to go far in Nigerian politics.

He appears to be eternally tied to the apron strings of his godfather - Tinubu. We are awaiting the time this apparently talented man would begin to show independent-mindedness and not pander to the whims and aspirations of his benefactor and thereby cultivate gratuitous enmity to himself.

This is a man who should know better than to continually attack and villify the President irrespective of whatever the government does. Well it is understandable as he (Fashola) has probably reached the summit of his political ascension and hence the decision to throw goodwill to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by maestroferddi: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2014
BTT: It also beat me to the lows when Mr President invited those grieving people and paid them off!

Sad.

Fashola, always on point.
Nigeria is in great jeopardy with people like you who neither could critically analyse issues nor would keep quiet.

Let me shock you that the blind support you people are giving to reactionary elements hell-bent on undermining the government are unwittingly making the President and by extension the PDP more popular.

When you leave germaine issues and choose to whip up sentiments, you make most disinterested observers conclude that you are shouting because you like the sound of your voices and for nothing more.

The President does not invite the Chibok Parents and Guardians, you criticise him as insensitive and aloof; he invites them to commiserate and assure them of efforts being made to safely return their children and wards, you brand him callous and conclude that he is sweeping the matter under the carpet with monetary inducements.

You guys should check yourselves because you are losing almost all semblance of propriety.

You are insulting the collective sensibilities of all well-meaning Nigerians.
It is becoming embarrassing...

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by Ovamboland(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
maestroferddi: Nigeria is in great jeopardy with people like you who neither could critically analyse issues nor would keep quiet.

Let me shock you that the blind support you people are giving to reactionary elements hell-bent on undermining the government are unwittingly making the President and by extension the PDP more popular.

When you leave germaine issues and choose to whip up sentiments, you make most disinterested observers conclude that you are shouting because you like the sound of you voice and for nothing more .

The President does not invite the Chibok Parents and Guardians, you criticise him as insensitive and aloof; he invites them to commiserate and assure them of efforts being made to safely return their children and wards, you brand him callous and conclude that he is sweeping the matter under the carpet with monetary inducements.

You guys should check yourselves because you are losing almost all semblance of propriety.

GEJ's style of governance can only be wonderful and popular to those people who have extremely low expectations of leadership or are from communities with poorly developed leadership institutions, never had good past reference of leadership examples and such values and ethics that shapes a society is completely alien to them.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nice one Fash!!! Keep It Up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are experiencing a Government of Deceit

#PDP Must Go
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
omenka: And you, my friend, have your brain in your belly, and sh!!t a fraction of it out every time you stool!! cheesycheesy

What part of what the gentleman said don't you understand?? Honestly, ask me and I'd explain. With the onset of your dysentery, I know your mental capacity would be running quite low right now, and comprehension could prove a very difficult task for you!
You will hardly find Intelligent folks in Pro-Jonathan Camp except the few among them. Very Few
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by maestroferddi: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ovamboland:

GEJ's style of governance can only be wonderful and popular to those people who have extremely low expectations of leadership or are from communities with poorly developed leadership institutions, never had good past reference of leadership examples and such values and ethics that shapes a society is completely alien to them.
Can you engage me intellectually with valid counterpoints or are you defaulting to hurling of cheap insults?

Can you marshal out your points in a concise and articulate manner?

Or are you trying to waste my time...?
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ovamboland:

Some people are mediocres and celebrate mediocrity. They have no expectation in life other than mediocrity.
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
maestroferddi: Nigeria is in great jeopardy with people like you who neither could critically analyse issues nor would keep quiet.

When you leave germaine issues and choose to whip up sentiments, you make most disinterested observers conclude that you are shouting because you like the sound of you voice and for nothing more .

Tragedy befalls a man and the King will invite that same man to come to the palace for him(King) to sympathise with the man. Does that defy common sense? YES! Mr. Man you have serious issue with common sense. It doesn't take one to be a genius to know that the President was supposed to go to CHIBOK and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by chemali: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
sasifo: . Good for you and your family. To finally bury Nigerians with obnoxious taxes here and there. For now no vacancies at Aso villa. Let him go back to the law courts and truly prove his SANship. A man who is good at focusing on the weakness of others while ignoring his own. How long did it take him to reverse increment of school fees at LAsu, is it when almost one third of the students had dropped out due to exorbitant school fees.thank God he is not recontesting in Lagos State as Governor.
Light or no light, I pay 750 naira to Electricity distribution companies thanks to Jonathan. I pay far more for electricity in the last two years than ever as electricity tariffs more than doubled and still no light. I spend more to fuel my car thanks to GEJ. My company taxes previously tax free allowances now thanks to GEJ. Oil prices are still above 100USD and still nothing to show. The relief I thought I got on withdrawals using other bank's ATM has been reintroduced. My life is no longer secure.
Contrast all these to school fees increment that is absolutely necessary (imagine paying $150 for qualitative university education). Fashola is a saint. GEJ increased our grief and I pray PDP loses 2015 elections. I would rather see Fashola as president than GEJ.
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by Keky(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
lyntiffany: All I wanna say is dreammmmmmm###
dream dream dream. keep on dreaming he will never be on that seat come 2015. Haters should suck the anus of a PIG.
You are better than this Tiffany.
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by Abariwiseman: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
If there is any body to ask questions, It should be fashola,
I stay in Lagos and I am asking him this questions
1. where is the Light rail project (Red and blue line)?
2. How come Idimu - Ikotun is still uncompleted after 6yrs.
3. where is the seaport you promise
4. where is the 600MW power plant (Not the 10MW mikano diesel Generator at Alausa which you commission sometimes ago)
5.where is the $90m fund, you borrow for our dillapitating schools
6. After 8yrs of adminstaration, can you proudly drive through these major roads in lagos (Okota, Aguda, Idimu, Isolo, Owode, Bariga, Ejigbo, Ojo, e.t.c)
7. Can you swear, if it wasn't tax payers money you use in constructing Lekki toll gate, there after turn back and started extorting the same people to pay for them to get to their various homes.

we will meet in 2015, and see who really has the pwer.
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
oduastates: Ebola on the rampage , yet no concrete action by the FG ,to prepare for the worst scenario .
They are busy looking for the rat at the airport with some ineffective Chinese made thermometer when the Ebola is already within the country.
thats how yall buncha losers gonna die waiting for someone else to find ur lost lollipops..bloody liar.
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by maestroferddi: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
barcanista: Tragedy befalls a man and the King will invite that same man to come to the palace for him(King) to sympathise with the man. Does that defy common sense? YES! Mr. Man you have serious issue with common sense. It doesn't take one to be a genius to know that the President was supposed to go to CHIBOK and not the other way round.
Meaning you are not imbibing the expediency of choosing your battles carefully.

If I remember vividly, the last interchange I had with you left you with a bloody nose and bruises to boot that you elected to scamper off.

Going by your twisted analogy, who is the African king that would choose to embark on a suicidal voyage to a part of his domain replete with reactionary and undesirable elements whose sole objective is to eliminate the king.

Which African king would play into the hands of criminal elements with an overriding ambition to enslave the king's subjects and pillage his kingdom?

Which African king is a robot/automaton that would mechanically crave cheap popularity than do the needful and practical?

Let your unimaginative thinking processes show us the African king that is still steeped in primordial considerations than embrace mordern realities.

Ogbeni, your African king must be a simpleton. Infact, he must be having the likes of you as his most vocal advisers and subjects.

Your African king is a vassal to powerful overlords...
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by BTT(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2014

When you leave germaine issues and choose to whip up sentiments, you make most disinterested observers conclude that you are shouting because you like the sound of your voices and for nothing more.

I don't have the time to follow up, so I generally try not to bandy words with posters (esp on Nairaland), but because you magnified my personal post and deliberately intend to use it to insult the public and tag my honour along, I have to come lend a hand to your session at the laundry.

If by expressing my disaffection about the handling of the Chiibok girls parents/guardian invitation or no by the president makes me any less patriotic and how by airing my views makes PDP and the government popular is your headache, you are better get set for the migraines. The freedom which you abuse by drawing people into my innocuous post was what I civicly used. I maintain alongside Mr Fashola that it is unAfrican to invite
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by maestroferddi: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
BTT:

I don't have the time to follow up, so I generally try not to bandy words with posters (esp on Nairaland), but because you magnified my personal post and deliberately intend to use it to insult the public and tag my honour along, I have to come lend a hand to your session at the laundry.

If by expressing my disaffection about the handling of the Chiibok girls parents/guardian invitation or no by the president makes me any less patriotic and how by airing my views makes PDP and the government popular is your headache, you are better get set for the migraines. The freedom which you abuse by drawing people into my innocuous post was what I civicly used. I maintain alongside Mr Fashola that it is unAfrican to invite
Oga leave that thing abeg.

What is exactly neutral about your so-called innocuous comment?

Is it that you did not read the article in question with all the direct and implied denigration replete in it?

Tell me something else abeg...

Next time try and remain non-partisan if you don't want to dragged into the whys and wherefores of politics.

No good judge gives a verdict without hearing from both parties to a case...
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by BTT(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2014

If by expressing my disaffection about the handling of the Chiibok girls parents/guardian invitation or no by the president makes me any less patriotic and how by airing my views makes PDP and the government popular is your headache, you are better get set for the migraines.

The freedom which you abuse by drawing people into my innocuous post was what I civicly exercised. I maintain alongside Mr Fashola that it is unAfrican to invite the grieving party. We visit them instead! Too, I've never found anywhere where anyone canvassed that the Presidency invite them to the Villa. Aso Rock lived in denial about the abduction and till date the worry is about the president not visitng the place till date.

Rouse your lion, the chicken has come to roost.

I am doubly amazed that you couldn't state exactly what part of Fashola's statements is untrue or why you think my praise of Fashola is dangerous for the public.

But if you truly are irked, walk down south from your house and turn right, there is a transformer, pls hug it. Or come back indoors and try the hangman's nooze!
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by maestroferddi: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
BTT:

If by expressing my disaffection about the handling of the Chiibok girls parents/guardian invitation or no by the president makes me any less patriotic and how by airing my views makes PDP and the government popular is your headache, you are better get set for the migraines.

The freedom which you abuse by drawing people into my innocuous post was what I civicly exercised. I maintain alongside Mr Fashola that it is unAfrican to invite the grieving party. We visit them instead! Too, I've never found anywhere where anyone canvassed that the Presidency invite them to the Villa. Aso Rock lived in denial about the abduction and till date the worry is about the president not visitng the place till date.

Rouse your lion, the chicken has come to roost.

I am doubly amazed that you couldn't state exactly what part of Fashola's statements is untrue or why you think my praise of Fashola is dangerous for the public.

But if you truly are irked, walk down south from your house and turn right, there is a transformer, pls hug it. Or come back indoors and try the hangman's nooze!
The moral of the lesson is for you to steer clear of politicians and their games next time.

Failure to heed the advice above would leave you caught amidst the crossfire of projectiles/missiles, veritable weapons with which political battles are fought in Nigeria.

Politicians are intrinsically manipulative. They know how to whip up populist sentiments with ostensibly candid statements.

Only people who are discreet enough could read between the lines.

Let us look at the so-called African culture/value of condolence as alluded in the article.

Where I come from, it is a taboo to mourn the living.

The Chibok Girls are presumed alive until proven otherwise so the whole allusion to African culture on condolence is a misguided attempt to score cheap political points.

In Africa, if your child is missing, you don't stay put in your house and await the King to come and console you.

Instead, you go to the King and entreat him to help you find your missing child/ward. The King would then oblige you by mobilising his soldiers and functionaries to help recover your child/ward.

So the conclusion drawn by Mr Fashola in his argument was built, at best, on a faulty/misleading parallelism.
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by DEUNSTOPPABLE(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Guy you talk baselesly

maestroferddi: The moral of the lesson is for you to steer clear of politicians and their games next time.

Failure to heed the advice above would leave you caught amidst the crossfire of projectiles/missiles, veritable weapons with which political battles are fought in Nigeria.

Politicians are intrinsically manipulative. They know how to whip up populist sentiments with ostensibly candid statements.

Let us look at the so-called African culture/value of condolence as alluded in the article.

The Chibok Girls are presumed alive until proven otherwise so the whole allusion to African culture on condolence is a misguided attempt to score cheap political points.

In Africa, if your child is missing, you don't stay put in your house and await the King to come and console you.

Instead, you go to the King and entreat him to help you find your missing child/ward. The King would then oblige you by mobilising his soldiers and functionaries to help recover your child/ward.

So the conclusion drawn by Mr Fashola in his argument was built, at best, on a faulty/misleading parallelism.
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by elderprince: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
[size=24pt]SMS @ 0.65KOBO @ [url]smswholesellers.com[/url][/size]

www.smswholeellers.com is the cheapest sms in nigeria, www.smswholeellers.com is the best sms in Nigeria with very wide client network, www.smswholeellers.com offers free sms API, www.smswholeellers.com sales bulk sms in Nigeria at a very cheap price of 0.65 kobo terms and condition applies. www.smswholeellers.com offers sms desktop application for free and can also configure and develop sms desktop and mobile application for your sms website.

[size=13pt]Buy SMS @ www.smswholesellers.com for 0.65kobo & get the 79million gsm numbers of the whole country FREE + Free ebook on how to get over 2000 visitors to your website in less than a week.
DO YOU OWN AN SMS WEBSITE?
BUYING SMS VERY COSTLY ?
REGISTER & INTEGRATE OUR API ON YOUR WEBSITE AND START @ 0.65KOBO [/size]

[size=15pt]GBNSMS API:[/size]

***Full HTTP SMS API*

http://smswholesellers.com/components/com_smsreseller/smsapi.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD&sender=@@sender@@&recipient=@@recipient@@&message=@@message@@&

***SMS API to check remaining reseller balance*

http://www.smswholesellers.com/components/com_smsreseller/smsapi.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD&balance=true&

Buy sms @ 0.77kobo & get the 79million gsm numbers of the whole country FREE + Free ebook on how to get over 2000 visitors to your website in less than a week these and more awaits you now @ smswholesellers.com

Get your own BulkSMS Website Within 24 Hours N10,000 only and buy sms @ 0.65kobo
With:
Free User Guide, Free ebook on how to get over 1000bulksms
Free 1000 Units
Free GSM Number Database of your state
We will give you free coaching to make money from the sms industry
maestroferddi: The moral of the lesson is for you to steer clear of politicians and their games next time.

Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by princeelder: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
[size=24pt]SMS @ 0.65KOBO @ [url]smswholesellers.com[/url][/size]

www.smswholeellers.com is the cheapest sms in nigeria, www.smswholeellers.com is the best sms in Nigeria with very wide client network, www.smswholeellers.com offers free sms API, www.smswholeellers.com sales bulk sms in Nigeria at a very cheap price of 0.65 kobo terms and condition applies. www.smswholeellers.com offers sms desktop application for free and can also configure and develop sms desktop and mobile application for your sms website.

[size=13pt]Buy SMS @ www.smswholesellers.com for 0.65kobo & get the 79million gsm numbers of the whole country FREE + Free ebook on how to get over 2000 visitors to your website in less than a week.
DO YOU OWN AN SMS WEBSITE?
BUYING SMS VERY COSTLY ?
REGISTER & INTEGRATE OUR API ON YOUR WEBSITE AND START @ 0.65KOBO [/size]

[size=15pt]GBNSMS API:[/size]

***Full HTTP SMS API*

http://smswholesellers.com/components/com_smsreseller/smsapi.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD&sender=@@sender@@&recipient=@@recipient@@&message=@@message@@&

***SMS API to check remaining reseller balance*

http://www.smswholesellers.com/components/com_smsreseller/smsapi.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD&balance=true&

Buy sms @ 0.65kobo & get the 79million gsm numbers of the whole country FREE + Free ebook on how to get over 2000 visitors to your website in less than a week these and more awaits you now @ smswholesellers.com

Get your own BulkSMS Website Within 24 Hours N10,000 only and buy sms @ 0.65kobo
With:
Free User Guide, Free ebook on how to get over 1000bulksms
Free 1000 Units
Free GSM Number Database of your state
We will give you free coaching to make money from the sms industry

Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by musaibnabdul(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Questions any patriotic Nigerian would ask. Front page sharp sharp
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by maestroferddi: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
DEUNSTOPPABLE: Guy you talk baselesly

Or is it that your brain cannot handle critical thinking?
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by shiffynaani(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fashola,you will always be my MaN anytime anyday.hmmmm........truth is bitter!!!
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by shiffynaani(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mr fash.naani
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by teskyg: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fash is almost 8 years in office and can not fix lagos.everyday I see death traps on lagos road even in Victoria Island where companies pay huge tax to fash.i see yellow Danfo buses breaking traffic rules unchallenged.if fash can not turn Lagos round in eight years,why pointing fingers at GEJ.
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by REDshouse(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
deeobserver209: Emphathy right? angry How about hike in school fees? Is that another form of Emphathy? Hypocrites.
afterall he went back to the school to reverse the school fees to 25k that shows a little empathy.....
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by REDshouse(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
teskyg: Fash is almost 8 years in office and can not fix lagos.everyday I see death traps on lagos road even in Victoria Island where companies pay huge tax to fash.i see yellow Danfo buses breaking traffic rules unchallenged.if fash can not turn Lagos round in eight years,why pointing fingers at GEJ.
you are big liar...how could you xpect him to do all roads in a state has your gej been able to successfully completed a bridge since he came to power>>>>let gej turn a part of naija round in 4 yrs
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by comrChris(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fashola can be anybodys god but for me he is the worst SAN l ve ever seen,go to places like lgando,ikotun ejigbo mushin etc and see that this so called overhyped fashola deserve huge question himself,its not all about planting flowers in already built roads.the most overated governor anyway he can only deceive his follow yoruba who are always satisfied with anything from govt
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by REDshouse(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nctrice: Fashola made a good point but he messed it all up when he said Nigeria is now ruled by graduate (a Zoologist and an architect) but the lives of majority of the Nigerian populace are worse than they were "FOUR YEARS" ago. Haba That Is a blatant lie... Is he try to say that Nigerians lived a better life during the time of OBJ and/or Ya'adua? Let me bring to your notice that during the time of OBJ the issue of Bad road was on the front burner but today if I ask you to mention 3 major issue facing Nigeria today, I doubt if you would mention the issue of bad roads.... The Amaechi syndrome has begin to manifest big time in Fashola!
see yu how many bomb blast were witnessed in the country during obj era, obj era is still far better than gej

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Arik Air's Maiden Flight To Dubai / Ahead 2015 General Elections Fashola Hits FG, TAN In A Very Hard Way / What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.