Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists (13752 Views)

What Nigeria Stands To Gain If The National Confab Is Implemented / CONFAB Is A Waste Of Billions Of Naira – Prof.utomi / CONFAB Is A Waste Of Billions Of Naira – Prof.utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by ednut1(m): 6:43am On Aug 15, 2014
true
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 15, 2014
Keyamo should wake up from slumber.
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by 9ja4Change(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2014
The fund wasted on this jamboree is enough to build even boreholes in some villages and that gesture alone is enough to change the lives of thousands of people. If we say Ebola Jonathan, sorry, Ebere Jonathan is clueless and daft, his kinsmen and follow-follow supporters go dey complain......

1 Like

Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by 9ja4Change(m): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2014
Keyamo just stated the obvious. This confab is just a waste of tax payers money and an avenue to settle some retired old thieves.

Just recently they tried to smuggled a new draft constitution into the report, thank God not all the members are hypocritical sycophants who will sell the future of Nigeria before they die (most are very old and some have even started dying even before the confab finish). All this nonsense makes a sensible sane person ask, who gave this illegal gathering the constitutional right to draft a constitution? What then is the role of the National Assembly, who collect millions or 1/3 of Nigeria's budget? In a real world, this alone can jettison GEJ's real motive of taking the country on a ride, but alas, this is 9ja where everything is only seen based on tribal, religion or ethnical myopic sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by omenka(m): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2014
eleojo23: Why the quick conclusion?
Quick conclusion Bro are you just arriving from Pluto?? A lot other elderly and learned folks have said this even before the conference started!!

As long as there is no legislation backing it up it remains a charade!!!

3 Likes

Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2014
I agree totally just like his going to court with Bala Ngilari former deputy governor of Adamawa state is more of a waste of time.
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by kingthreat(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2014
Waste of time and funds.

2 Likes

Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by poiZon: 6:59am On Aug 15, 2014
keyamo, u r speaking for yourself alone n na d gullible ones stand by ur opinion. GOD willing we d true citizens of nigeria willl surely pray so govt n CORRUPT NASS will implement the outcome of the confab n we will sure triumph over stagnation.
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by Jesuspistol(m): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2014
eleojo23: Why the quick conclusion?

Cuz time and public resources are too precious and limited to waste. Things like the CONFAB is why Nigeria can't live within its budget plan or haven't you realized the amount spent at the end of every year escalates the initially planned exorbitant amount. That's why the GDP value at d end of every year is embarrassing compared to the budget invested.

1 Like

Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by lilprinze: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2014
it ws a waste of tym and money dere report ws abt 898pages . i wonder hw many pages dy want to b implemented i doubt if even 1 page would b implemented sef so what's d use when nt even a page would b implemented
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2014
LMAyedun: Your name says it all - YoungestFool indeed
Where you keep your sense of humour?

1 Like

Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by maclatunji: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2014
I agree with Keyamo on this one. The report of the National conference will be sent to the National Assembly which already has its constitutional review and ammendment process under way.

1 Like

Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by kingeze88(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2014
We should always say positive things about our country! Jonathan is working very hard to fix this Country. Some of you that are against Jonathan might even do worst than jonathan if given the opportunity to rule this Nation. Please give this man a breathing space. Up Jonathan!!
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by Jesuspistol(m): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2014
omenka: Quick conclusion Bro are you just arriving from Pluto?? A lot other elderly and learned folks have said this even before the conference started!!

As long as there is no legislation backing it up it remains a charade!!!

U're right bro. I don't think this eleojo guy knows how long the CONFAB has been going on for him to say its a quick conclusion at this time.
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by dozern(m): 7:07am On Aug 15, 2014
This man's opinion is really myopic and sentimental.
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by smudge2079(m): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2014
Dis is not the ryt time to judge. Lets' wait and see if all deir recommendations will be approved.
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by abu12: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2014
the conference is talk show right from day one, national assembly already has most of their resolution, Sending it to national assembly is just repetition and notting more. National assembly shld through out their resolution because it is meaningless, nobody elect on behalf of nigeria to come up with a resolution.

1 Like

Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by abu12: 7:14am On Aug 15, 2014
smudge2079: Dis is not the ryt time to judge. Lets' wait and see if all deir recommendations will be approved.

Approve by who?
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2014
alekside: Where you keep your sense of humour?

You are a pig eating shi*t 4 referring to me in such regard/manner
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by gbaskiboy: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2014
youngestfool: Pls by 4pm this afternoon , tie a plaintain leaf around ur waist and a red cloth on ur head and dance round a
banana tree 5 times say Ebolalala ebelebe ebelebe Ebenezer as a protection from Ebola virus. This message is from the Nigeria association of native doctors (NAND)

Don't say I didn't tell you ooooooooooo
must you come again with tricks of yours? I knw only educated men of naija who dey fear death will do this grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by eleojo23: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2014
Jesuspistol:

U're right bro. I don't think this eleojo guy knows how long the CONFAB has been going on for him to say its a quick conclusion at this time.
I know the duration of the confab. I also had my doubts in the beginning but isn't this crying over spilled milk? The confab has almost ran its course. I want to believe that something good will come out of all the money and time spent so far despite whatever flaws it may have had In the process
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by 22MM(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2014
because u no c money chop
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by henryobinna(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2014
youngestfool: Pls by 4pm this afternoon , tie a plaintain leaf around ur waist and a red cloth on ur head and dance round a
banana tree 5 times say Ebolalala ebelebe ebelebe Ebenezer as a protection from Ebola virus. This message is from the Nigeria association of native doctors (NAND)

Don't say I didn't tell you ooooooooooo
chai..
my people my people

1 Like

Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2014
Oya all PDP, what da ya all af 2 say about dis weighty allegations?
GMB has said it b4 oo, dat d confab waz a komplete waiste of time & money, even a top ndigbo chieftain said same & ya'll waz like, "Who da f^^k are dis ppl?" shebi una dey c una big heads now? cool
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by popson1st: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2014
Keyamo, take a bottle of Orijin to calm yourself na

1 Like

Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by mesoade(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2014
Tazmode: How else can the troubling national issues be brought to the fore, deliberated upon, solved and codified? undecided .. His opinion sha
yes,it wil b delibrated upon bt do u knw dat d issue being delibrated upon must stil pass through d haus of assembly for it to b passed into law
.and ppl dats shud b in d confab supose 2 b men representing us 4rm d streets nd nt dose pot-bellied politicians.
Nigeria is d only country i have seen dat pays u money 4 u to b a patriot
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by mesoade(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2014
Tazmode: How else can the troubling national issues be brought to the fore, deliberated upon, solved and codified? undecided .. His opinion sha
yes,it wil b delibrated upon bt do u knw dat d issue being delibrated upon must stil pass through d haus of assembly for it to b passed into law
.and ppl dats shud b in d confab supose 2 b men representing us 4rm d streets nd nt dose pot-bellied politicians.
Ppl in d confab shudnt b paid.
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2014
mesoade: yes,it wil b delibrated upon bt do u knw dat d issue being delibrated upon must stil pass through d haus of assembly for it to b passed into law
Ppl in d confab shudnt b paid.
Agreed.
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by Emodeee: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2014
lyk we dn't knw b4
Re: Confab Is Waste Of Time, Keyamo Insists by PenSniper: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2014
Orunto: Mr. President promises a SNC for 2015. Let us see how that will be convoked democratically. The report of this one can be a working paper and or Presidencial brief for SNC.

Did he ? When, where and source, please ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N180bn For Delta, Akwa Ibom Got N130bn — N544bn Derivation Fund Was Shared / Italian Palm-Oil Company Relocates To Ile-ife, Osun State. / David Cameron, UK PM Congratulates Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.