Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States (40960 Views)

NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States / NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States / Open Letter To NYSC: Where Is The Orientation In The NYSC Camps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Pimiento(m): 6:32am On Aug 16, 2014
Base on my calculations, this news is fake. Lagos and Osun which were exempted in this rumors because there case was not that of insecurity, while the decision of Kano been postponed was made later. Therefore, the states mention are those captioned with insecurity. Definately there is a misconception in the collation of this rumor called news. By d way dis shud hv been on nysc website if it is true.
Sept 1st I dey KD life!

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by sokarsenal(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2014
Pimiento: Base on my calculations, this news is fake. Lagos and Osun which were exempted in this rumors because there case was not that of insecurity, while the decision of Kano been postponed was made later. Therefore, the states mention are those captioned with insecurity. Definately there is a misconception in the collation of this rumor called news. By d way dis shud hv been on nysc website if it is true.
Sept 1st I dey KD life!
. The news might be 'wrong' on the part of AIT (who first reported it) and considering there is little or no investigative journalism in the Nigerian media , nation and other online news agencies just copied from the AIT report....................
But ONE THING IS FOR SURE.......NYSC uses a minimum of 4 days to UPDATE information on their website.....infact when the NYSC director of mobilisation said on channels tv that KANo corps members would camp in kogi, it took 5 days to be put on their website, so don't put your hope on that
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Ibrahim3307(m): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by lastpage: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2014
ajoskele: Mtcheww....nonsense...jagbajagba...radarada.

Why wasn't Lagos stream 2 affected? Afterall, many cases have been reported in Lagos and even deaths.
All plans to raise the prospectives' blood pressure SHALL not materialize!

The 'Ebola story' is just a DIPLOMATIC EXCUSE .......

At least, for once, a Government Official is LISTENING!
No need to go and waste the life of Graduates in the hands of those who dont value life and think Education is "Haram"!

Good Move.

Lastpage!
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by lifeistooshort: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
I sent a message to the DG of NYSC through the number on the NYSC website.
A reply I got shows the information is invalid.
Awaiting a press release by the NYSC DG on this.
Please stop spreading rumours.
Thank you.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
dabiko: I think Lagos State should be among these States, unless the reason is because of something else and not really EVD as reported.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by prixxy7(f): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Currently watchn AIT news now and d news rolling at d bottom says NYSC ORIENTATION VENUES IN SCHOOLS CURRENTLY ON VACATION REMAIN SUSPENDED TO AVERT EBOLA. Pls guys wat do D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mean by d bolded?
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by olaoyekemi(f): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dat means does people dat are using skool as dere camping ground won't b able to go very to want to screen d environment for ebola,now I tink d news is becoming clearer,bcus lagos,osun&kogi has there own permanent nysc camp
prixxy7: Currently watchn AIT news now and d news rolling at d bottom says NYSC ORIENTATION VENUES IN SCHOOLS CURRENTLY ON VACATION REMAIN SUSPENDED TO AVERT EBOLA. Pls guys wat do D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mean by d bolded?
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by prixxy7(f): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
olaoyekemi: Dat means does people dat are using skool as dere camping ground won't b able to go very to want to screen d environment for ebola,now I tink d news is becoming clearer,bcus lagos,osun&kogi has there own permanent nysc camp
ok tanx.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by prixxy7(f): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
olaoyekemi: Dat means does people dat are using skool as dere camping ground won't b able to go very to want to screen d environment for ebola,now I tink d news is becoming clearer,bcus lagos,osun&kogi has there own permanent nysc camp
if dat ȋ̝̊̅§ d case, dat means those posted to ADAMAWA and BAUCHI won't be goin on d 1st of september since d camps D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r been shifted to aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ temporay camps located in secondary schools. ADAMAWA moved to NIGER, while BAUCHI were moved to PLATEAU state.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by ngozionefeli: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
ur explanatn is mre convincin, I op osun wud go sept 1st cos m tired of doin ntn
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by kasy23(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
y r u guys finding it difficult to understand... stream 2 orientation still holds on 1st of September while those Corp members already doin their ppa in schools like C13 and A14 has being suspended due to ebola.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by adonismuller(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
kasy23: y r u guys finding it difficult to understand... stream 2 orientation still holds on 1st of September while those Corp members already doin their ppa in schools like C13 and A14 has being suspended due to ebola.
i tink u r right...but whats the corolatn bw orientation and ppa?
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by matilda4christ(f): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
gen2briz:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ebola-nysc-suspends-orientation-in-six-
states/
l know that my waiting time is not a wasted time..father take charge.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Dclique(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
NYSC May Screen Corp Member for Ebola, Read Here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Rock NYSC Uniform In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos / Ilechukwu Onyinye Rocks Her NYSC Uniform (Photos) / NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.