Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Advice Needed On Toyota Sienna Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice Needed On Toyota Sienna Car (18943 Views)

Advice On Toyota Camry 2007 V6 / Pls Peep I Need Urgent Advice On Toyota Musle 2002 / Modifications On Toyota Corolla 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed On Toyota Sienna Car by PuZZyNegro: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Carfreak966:

He is right. What’s really your point? Ohh we know you have a jalopy 03 Corolla. Point noted

Go and hit your head on the wall.

You guys will just be hating on someone you don't know.
Re: Advice Needed On Toyota Sienna Car by PuZZyNegro: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Praxtech:

What is your point?

Jamb question
Re: Advice Needed On Toyota Sienna Car by PuZZyNegro: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Artelle:

How much was this please?

Budget 1.6-1.8 million

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On Toyota Sienna Car by NaijadrivaCars: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
nurey:
Toyota sienna is a very good car.
Let me give you a first hand review from someone who has been driving one for 3months.
My model year is 2000 and a CE model.
What I like about the CE over the LE or XLE is the bench seat it has against the captain seat of the LE or XLE which means 3 children will seat on it comfortably. But the LE and XLE have more gadgets and luxury than CE.

How to identify what model year you are driving or intend to buy.
1998-2000 the back light are coloured. The reverse light is coloured not white.
2001-2003 the reverse light is white not coloured.

Now the CE is a basic model so some do not have roof rack but some do have like mine.

If you are hoping to get a good gas milleage when in traffic forget it, I notice the car kinda consumes more fuel in holdup that is to be expected from a V6 engine but that car is powerful and overtaking and speeding would be very easy.

When on the express endeavor to windup because when you start exceeding speeds upto100km/h the wind speed getting inside makes the car wobbly. I use AC very often because I don't travel far with the car and the back passengers never complain of heat considering that only the front windows can be wind down.

The most basic problem with the car isthe door handles and boot handles expect to change them regularly because they are prone to damage whether carefully used or not to avoid quick damage I let all children enter to the front passenger seat and I never allow them to close or open the door I do it myself and the shock absorber at the back, they tend to give way when used frequently on bad roads, that is to be seen considering the sienna is a camry with high ground clearance not an SUV (jeep).
But that car is very heavy and if well maintained it will last and last and last.
LASTLY op it is a toyota sienna bus oo not car lol.
The car has a very good safety feature, my brother inlaw was driving his at an express when this okada rider who was deformed entered his front without warning my bro inlaw slammed the car on the culvert just to avoid the mad man, the car was a total write off but my bro inlaw survived without any major injuries.
Please if you are buying one from regions where it is snowy check for rust issues. Snow tends to make cars rust faster.

The upgraded Sienna with 3.3L V6 has better fuel economy and not prone to sludge. Its back windows can also be wind down unlike the first generation.

Op, any Sienna from the second generation is OK.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed On Toyota Sienna Car by Kayharry(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Advice Needed On Toyota Sienna Car by jacobjamie(m): 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kayharry:
http://kayharry.com/toyota-sienna-price-in-nigeria-2020-review-and-specifications/
Oga why are u trying to confuse us over a post the O. P made since 2014??
Re: Advice Needed On Toyota Sienna Car by pattyajanaku: 12:20am On May 22, 2023
Any information on Sienna 2013..
Re: Advice Needed On Toyota Sienna Car by Kashifpakdrive: 12:51am On Jan 19
Maybe you should check at https://pakdrive.pk/ to know about the details of this car

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Cool Suvs Made In Africa You Need To Check Out / How Much Mileage Is Too Much Mileage? / Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.