Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

[Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z (16234 Views)

How To Root The Infinix Hot X507 And Infinix Hot Note X551 Without Pc / How To Root The New Infinix Hot X507 Android Phone / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by stinville(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Got my phantom z yesterday, got it rooted using kingroot (this actually doesn't require a pc) and most importantly, am rocking my "G" BIS on it. cheesy
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by ziego(m): 6:31am On Oct 15, 2014
stinville:
Got my phantom z yesterday, got it rooted using kingroot (this actually doesn't require a pc) and most importantly, am rocking my "G" BIS on it. cheesy

How did u get glo bis rocking on it Please share with me. Did u change imei and How?
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by KelsAltair(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
Pls are there other models of phantom z excluding A7? undecided this available 17gb na turnoff oh.
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by stinville(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
KelsAltair:
Pls are there other models of phantom z excluding A7? undecided this available 17gb na turnoff oh.
yeah, the non-removeable battery and absence of mmc slot is a turn off. Other than these, it's a pretty cool phone
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by brommiefilms: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
cabsco:
This might help in installing custom CWM recovery on Phantom Z, give it a try and lets know if it works.

http://cabnet-onmobile..com/2014/09/easy-guide-on-how-to-root-and-install.html

Call this number if u want to root ur all ur techno and other mobile and how to change your imei so that you can use glo 1k for 3giggs and more......08032369927..
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by ajaolu(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2014
brommiefilms:

Call this number if u want to root ur all ur techno and other mobile and how to change your imei so that you can use glo 1k for 3giggs and more......08032369927..

I want to change my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 imei so as to use the glo bis browsing., can you do that?
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by stinville(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2014
ziego:

How did u get glo bis rocking on it Please share with me. Did u change imei and How?
Yeah. Follow the links posted here for guidance.
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by cabsco(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
brommiefilms:

Call? mayb you forget to check who started this thread, READ PREVIOUS COMMENTS........We don't pay, its either you share what you know or leave.
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by cabsco(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
@all All questions you are asking has been solved already, check previous posts/comments

For those who are asking, here's how to change imei number including bb imei generator --->>> http://cabnet-onmobile..com/2014/09/full-procedures-on-how-to-change.html?m=1
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by stinville(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
So, I was able to update my phantom z to the latest version today. I haven't noticed any changes anyway, but my fone was un-rooted. So I had to re-root.
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by ArchFreelancer(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sum1 help me on hw to root ma....

NOKIA 3310 Android 5.1 Meatpie help: it has a 3.2 GHz
quadcore snapdragon 1000 6GB RAM/ 512GB ROM, 4.8"
Ultra HD screen and a 4,200mAh ba3, 5G connectivity, total
water/dustproof an corning gorilla glass 5 total
shatterproof glass.
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by stinville(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
ArchFreelancer:
Sum1 help me on hw to root ma....

NOKIA 3310 Android 5.1 Meatpie help: it has a 3.2 GHz
quadcore snapdragon 1000 6GB RAM/ 512GB ROM, 4.8"
Ultra HD screen and a 4,200mAh ba3, 5G connectivity, total
water/dustproof an corning gorilla glass 5 total
shatterproof glass.
lol. Just use a sledge hammer and ram it like 6times. I hear that's the fastest way to root that type of ur phone.
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by kanas50(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
please who has changed his or her phantom 7 imei here please. 08134674224@whatsapp

1 Like

Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by kanas50(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
stinville:
please mobile uncle no change mine. please how can I change my phantom Z imei. Whatsapp @08134674224 or drop it for me
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by ewizard1: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
kadhtobi:
That's proof

See your life? No be ontop MTK device you suppose dey form power. See wetin you dey hide wan collect 5k for? SMH.

Pele.l!
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by just2endowed: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
To change ur imei whatsapp me 07066561480.

1 Like

Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by stinville(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2014
kanas50:
please mobile uncle no change mine. please how can I change my phantom Z imei. Whatsapp @08134674224 or drop it for me
is it rooted? If yes, it's quite easy, just follow the links posted here.

1 Like

Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by emmansy(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2014
Can kingroot root my Samsung S5?
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by stinville(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
emmansy:
Can kingroot root my Samsung S5?
you will just have to try and see
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by obosirow: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
smiley
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by eyems: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2014
How to Root Techno Phantom Z is simple and the steps are so easy, this a very good thing for all Techno users
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by cabsco(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kingroot tool also rocks on the newly launched Tecno Phantom Z Mini a.k.a Tecno Phantom A7 Mini, if you've just bought this smartphone younger brother you need not to stress much. Same rooting process applied to both. Have fun.
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by just2endowed: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2014
If u need to change ur pz imei contact me
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by Manchelsea(m): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Which app can I download dt shows caller location
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by Cossybob(m): 3:12am On Jan 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by Cossybob(m): 3:17am On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=cabsco post=28997891]Kingroot tool also rocks on the newly launched Tecno Phantom Z Mini a.k.a Tecno Phantom A7 Mini, if you've just bought this smartphone younger brother you need not to stress much. Same rooting process applied to both. Have fun.[/quote
What's kingroot tool? it's notfound found on d playstore
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by cabsco(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=Cossybob post=29383601][/quote]

Read first and second thread sire
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by Cossybob(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
cabsco:

Read first and second thread sire
I don't understand
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by Cossybob(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
stinville:
Tell me more about d fone ND it's rooting.
Cos m bored already. I wish to delete unwanted app dt came wit d fone.
And I could not even see kingroot on d playstore..please tel me more abt d tools please cry cry
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by rayjackobj: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pls someone help me with stock recovery for the tecno phantom z,pls thanks
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by cabsco(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=Cossybob post=29383601][/quote]

Kingroot is an app that is capable of rooting any Tecno phone that runs Android 4.2+. I've already share the direct download, however, you can also download it here http://www.ccnworldtech.com/2014/08/one-click-root-for-tecno-phantom-z.html
Re: [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z by cabsco(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cossybob:

Tell me more about d fone ND it's rooting.
Cos m bored already. I wish to delete unwanted app dt came wit d fone.
And I could not even see kingroot on d playstore..please tel me more abt d tools please cry cry

Learn how to root it here http://www.ccnworldtech.com/2014/08/one-click-root-for-tecno-phantom-z.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? / Get Free 500MB Data For All Mtn Subscribers, Activate Yours Now, 2018. / N1.04tn Fine: MTN Pleads For Staggered Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.