Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Lift Up Your Problem To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lift Up Your Problem To God (444 Views)

Why Is My Hijaab/niqaab Your Problem? / This Post Is Sure Gonna Make You Angry. That's Your Problem!! / See What This Dude Is Giving To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lift Up Your Problem To God by Okpuzu01(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
A brother came back from church service and with joy and happiness, he lifted his wife up. His wife waz amazed because he has never done that to her since they got married. She now said honey, you suprised me. Her husband yes because today at the church service today our Pastor said we should lift up our problem to God. I don't know what could your problem as you are reading this now, believe God has an answer. Can I hear somebody say big amen.

(1) (Reply)

Discipleship / No Faith, No Miracle / T.B. Joshua Blames U.F.O. For Deadly Collapse Of Church Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.