Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Facebook Android App And Messenger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Android App And Messenger (1026 Views)

Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site / Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Android App And Messenger by tonardo(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Facebook is making it compulsory for everyone that installed Facebook to use the messenger..
What do you think about this development by Facebook..?

Re: Facebook Android App And Messenger by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
tonardo: Facebook is making it compulsory for everyone that installed Facebook to use the messenger..
What do you think about this development by Facebook..?
I hate the messenger. The interface is worse. I dunt c d reason why it should b made compulsory. Facebook is one of my favourite BT wit dis am beginning to c d downfall of "Facebook"
Re: Facebook Android App And Messenger by ciphoenix: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2014
They just need to polish the app a bit, at least it's got way better features than bbm without the unnecessary price tags. They're not going down though
Re: Facebook Android App And Messenger by chinkichun: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sulemanmathew: I hate the messenger. The interface is worse. I dunt c d reason why it should b made compulsory. Facebook is one of my favourite BT wit dis am beginning to c d downfall of "Facebook"

I hate that they made fb messenger compulsory but in my opinion, I think Facebook messenger has the best interface of all chat apps on Android.
Re: Facebook Android App And Messenger by ciphoenix: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
chinkichun:

I hate that they made fb messenger compulsory but in my opinion, I think Facebook messenger has the best interface of all chat apps on Android.

Not forgetting the stickers too. Best and free

1 Like

Re: Facebook Android App And Messenger by Muhaymin(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Fb messenger is the best chatting app for me....I love d pop up and interface. Its easy to make a free Intl and local calls.
Re: Facebook Android App And Messenger by ewizard1: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
I use IM+ App for my YM, FB, Hangout and Skype. The 4 individual app are out of my device.
Re: Facebook Android App And Messenger by nani667: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
I've been using the messenger app ever since even before they started making it compulsory... So I don't have any problem with this development....

Re: Facebook Android App And Messenger by vodacom: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
the other whatsapp I saw,is it working?
Re: Facebook Android App And Messenger by nani667: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
vodacom: the other whatsapp I saw,is it working?

Both Whatsapp apps are working... I use two different whatsapp apps... With two different numbers ✔

(1) (Reply)

An App You Need - Talemap / 5 Things You Can Do with More Than One Smartphone / Fake Pink Iphone 6S Is Now Available In China And Vietnam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.