Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,559 members, 7,827,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Please Introduce Block Button On NL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Introduce Block Button On NL (932 Views)

Will Saraki Enjoy The Support Of Pdp Block In Senate Again?? / Seun, We Need A Block Button! / Lagos To Introduce Cable Cars For Mass Transportation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Introduce Block Button On NL by horlabiyi(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
There's something I've been observing on this forum about a month ago. Some members are actually irritating with the way they reason. I've been wondering why is it hard to block/mute some people on here. This is one of the largest forum on Africa soil (if not the largest). I'm using this to remind the site owner/admin to kindly introduce the block/mute button. { Don't Just View,Say Something About This }
Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by suwailad(f): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
horlabiyi: There's something I've been observing on this forum about a month ago. Some members are actually irritating with the way they reason. I've been wondering why is it hard to block/mute some people on here. This is one of the largest forum on Africa soil (if not the largest). I'm using this to remind the site owner/admin to kindly introduce the block/mute button. { Don't Just View,Say Something About This }

For now its a fantasy in your head, until you explain the modalities of how it will operate in details. Even Seun is confused by your suggestion.
Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by horlabiyi(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad:

For now its a fantasy in your head, until you explain the modalities of how it will operate in details. Even Seun is confused by your suggestion.
it should be in a way where the person you block won't be able to " quote " OR " view your profile. " Got it?
Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by suwailad(f): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
horlabiyi: it should be in a way where the person you block won't be able to " quote " OR " view your profile. " Got it?

sorry i dont do wishful thinking, if you got no ideas, better shut it up your ......
Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by horlabiyi(m): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
And you must insult to make a point?

1 Like

Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by suwailad(f): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
horlabiyi: And you must insult to make a point?

really, please point out the insult there, you .....
Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by horlabiyi(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad:

" shut it up YOUR .......... "
Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by suwailad(f): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
horlabiyi: " shut it up YOUR .......... "

see me see trouble, how is that an insult? If you got nothing to say, shut it up your .... whats offensive there? cheesy
Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by horlabiyi(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
suwailad:

see me see trouble, how is that an insult? If you got nothing to say, shut it up your .... whats offensive there? cheesy
shut it up your what?
Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by suwailad(f): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
horlabiyi: shut it up your what?

oh your brain must be giving you the wrong signals. i cant apologize for that wink
Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad:

Haba easy on the poor boy
Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by idupaul: 1:01am On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad:

Stupid dull fool!! Go to facebook\twitter to block peops .. Only a person with low IQ will like blocks as an option in an intellectual argument... dull peops like u have kept africa where its

1 Like

Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by prophetone(m): 3:09am On Aug 16, 2014
idupaul:

Stupid dull fool!! Go to facebook\twitter to block peops .. Only a person with low IQ will like blocks as an option in an intellectual argument... dull peops like u have kept africa where its

Lol, the irony of your post. He wasn't in support of the block suggestion chief.
Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by idupaul: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2014
prophetone:

Lol, the irony of your post. He wasn't in support of the block suggestion chief.

Omo confusion everywhere boss!! hehehehe
Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by overhypedsteve(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2014
How can you block on a public forum. Or don't you know the different between a social network and a forum.
Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by donphilopus: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad:

You believe that's not an insult, right?! Try tell that to your husband/guy and see how he would react.

2 Likes

Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by horlabiyi(m): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2014
idupaul:

you NL signature says it all. What a dumbass
Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by eph12(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2014
idupaul:

How many so called intellectual arguments do you see around these days? And its your type that spoils good arguments with abuses and curses.

2 Likes

Re: Please Introduce Block Button On NL by celeron40(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
Elections are around the corner and you people are cunningly trying to campaign unhindered abi? Why is it a "forum" then if your comments can't be quoted? Yeye dey smell.

(1) (Reply)

2015:buhari,gov Kwankwaso's Supporters Clash / Open Letter To Gov Amaechi And RVSG On The Deplorable State Of Mgbuesilaru Roads / Fromer Governor Falls Victim To Boko Harm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.