Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Mctimothy Associates Training - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mctimothy Associates Training (6228 Views)

NTN Associates / Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment At Crystal Associates Limited (10 Posit / Vic-lawrence Associates Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by Jasonisnotdead: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2014
ascendo:
McTimothy is for real... I was there for an interview yesterday and was posted to their client that yesterday at Transerve DIsc Tech for the position of Engr trainee, Though I didnt take up the offer...
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by austein(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2014
Good day Mr. Andrew, my name Augustine, a graduate of UNN studied Biochemistry/Microbiology. I attended the interview at McTimothy Associates centre on friday (17th October,2014) for the post of Quality control Officer, but am yet to get any reply since then. Just wanna ask if am still on track cos am kinda worried about the silence from McTimothy Associates. I reside at Adedeji bus/stop , Ijeshatedo. Thanks a lot,looking forward to getting a positive reply from you
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by louisdaniel(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
ascendo:
McTimothy is for real... I was there for an interview yesterday and was posted to their client that yesterday at Transerve DIsc Tech for the position of Engr trainee, Though I didnt take up the offer...

pls why didn't u take d offer. pls explain.
Re: Mctimothy Associates Training by ascendo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
The following were my reasons:

1. I worked with a Chinese company and from my experience with them, I don't think I'll ever work for Chinese or Indian Company again...Transerve Disc is an Indian Company.

2. I can't work morning shift on sunday. When I told them, they said that i wasn't ready for the job...

With these two, especially the second, I found my way to the gate via the staircase and off I went...

(1) (2) (Reply)

20,000 Part Time Sales Rep. Jobs (CLOSED)!!!!!!!!!!! / Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation / YouWin For Women: Has Any Lady Scaled Through?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.