Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

A Case Of Being Popular And Loved Among Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Case Of Being Popular And Loved Among Friends (1102 Views)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Case Of Being Popular And Loved Among Friends by philismary(f): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Have you been left out before? In a case whereby people around u don't notice u that much either because u are not too beautiful or because u are not intelligent.when u go out u notice that the only person people admires on the road is your bestfriend walking close to you,how do u feel when u see yourself in such situation? You will understand me well if u have watched "love don't cost a thing".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Case Of Being Popular And Loved Among Friends by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 16, 2014
I would feel invisible and bad about this. I will then begin to watch my friend and notice why she is the one attracting the guys.

I really don't think its alll about beauty and intelligence. There is more to how we look nevertheless I would cease comparing myself to my friend, enhance my inner beauty,learn good makeup to enhance my facial beauty. Study myself and do right by me and then I will celebrate myself. I will be really good to myself.

I believe every woman has it in her what it takes to attract the best man for her.

3 Likes

Re: A Case Of Being Popular And Loved Among Friends by tpia1: 6:46am On Aug 16, 2014
I would cease comparing myself to my friend

eod.

Study myself and do right by me and then I will celebrate myself. I will be really good to myself.

smiley

I believe every woman has it in her what it takes to attract the best for her.

emphasis on bolded.

yorubas say ma wo esin elesin sare ie dont pace yourself by another person's standards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Case Of Being Popular And Loved Among Friends by illicit(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
My dear i will just try and develop myself, am my best friend and i put myself first in every scenario, right friends will come when they see am not underdeveloped, just be ursef dear

1 Like

Re: A Case Of Being Popular And Loved Among Friends by philismary(f): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Thanks to all of you.
Re: A Case Of Being Popular And Loved Among Friends by aristocrazzy: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ok that Nick Cannon movie?
*rushing to borrow CD*

1 Like

Re: A Case Of Being Popular And Loved Among Friends by illicit(m): 12:23am On Dec 30, 2014
philismary:
Thanks to all of you.
u r welcum darling

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame For The Prevalent Teenage Pregnancy? [see Options] / Guys - How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal???.. / Girls Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.