Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ (8008 Views)

Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday / Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' / Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by Winnergal(f): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2009

Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by Winnergal(f): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2009
More pix

Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by Winnergal(f): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2009
more

Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by nellaluv(f): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2009
Where's genevieve? Wasn't she there. I can't find her pics.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2009
omo looks nice. but something is weird about her face in "ije 8" maybe its just the angle or something cause her face shape looks totally different.

but where is genevieve? they did this movie together, im expecting to see her at the private screening as well.  undecided
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2009
Omotola has Fantastic facial bone structure wow stunning.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by sjeezy8: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2009
omo omo omo omo is looking fine ohhhhh kiss kiss
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by foyeks2001(f): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

omo omo omo omo is looking fine ohhhhh kiss kiss

which fine she dey look, abi she just dey look too old for my liking
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by Dclique(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2009
Why are ladies always jealous of one another.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by naliakar: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2009
God!! Isn't Omotola looking stunningly elegant in those photos?
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by wunmilyn(f): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2009
yes she is kiss kiss kiss
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2009
Did you say this is pictures from the private screening of movie 'ije'? It looks more like Omotola private collection to me.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by Nezan(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2009
*hisses and leaves thread*
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2009
oxford:

Did you say this is pictures from the private screening of movie 'ije'? It looks more like Omotola private collection to me.
i agree cause genevieve was her co-star along with a few other nollywood names. im not sure though.
so genevieve and the other few would have been there as well.
i think maybe only omo was invited and the others had something else to do? maybe genny remained in naija cause she was working on another project, you know nollywood is a fast moving industry.
idk.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by dhamie2009(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2009
why is it all about omo t. well she is looking quite nice for her age
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by queenesthr(f): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2009
dhamie2009:

why is it all about omo t. well she is looking quite nice for her age

And her age is?
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by eminemkayc: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2009
MENNNN!!! OMOTOLA DON OLD OOH!!! SEE MARY-K!! grin grin I REMEMBER WATCHING THAT OLD MOVIE BACK THEN WEY SHE DAY CUT PIPO PREAK FOR THE FILM!!! shocked shocked shocked cry cry SHE BEING SET WELL THEN!!! sad sad sad sad ANYWAY NA SO WOMAN DAY DEPRECIATE AS DEM DAY BORN DEY AGE SHA. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by stede(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2009
9ice
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by shilling(f): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2009
Also wondering where Genevieve is. Omotola's face looks gorgeous but her body looks kinda fat.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2009
lol i laugh when people say omotola looks good for her age.
you people have forgotten that omo and genny are around the same age, just that omo has popped out 4 kids in a short span of time.
genny i think is 1 year or two younger than omo. genny is 30 i believe and omo is probably 31 or 32.
she isnt that old, people.
to me omo looks her age and that is her early 30's
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by juddywoko(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
Omotola,

I can't just stop fantasizing about her, This woman sets my heart on fire each time i get to see her pics,poster on even in movies, Wat a perfect creature she is, grin grin
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by agabaI23(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2009
shilling:

Also wondering where Genevieve is. Omotola's face looks gorgeous but her body looks kinda fat.
I kinda agree with you except that her face looked different apart from the first and the last pictures that I was wondering if it is still Omosexy.

She looks fat anyway except she is pregnant undecided
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2009
and how does she looks fat? she is wearing loose clothing, you cant really tell.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by dapsycool(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2009
I thought the movie was out already, I was looking for a site to download for free tongue tongue grin grin So we gotta wait till 2010 angry angry
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by Tcrack(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2009
it feels so nice to see Nigerians make headline abroad in topics others than fraud.Keep up the good work.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by Busta(f): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2009
Why is it that we Nigerians are always jealous of each other and never EVER have something nice to say about each other . . . really sad to see some comments that some low life idiots put up on here.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by agabaI23(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2009
Busta:

Why is it that we Nigerians are always jealous of each other and never EVER have something nice to say about each other . . . really sad to see some comments that some low life idiots put up on here.

Why call someone low life idiot because you don't like his her opinion?
THE-AMAKA:

and how does she looks fat? she is wearing loose clothing, you cant really tell.

Yea but look at the last picture, it appears she tied her belt under her breast. Anyway I like gowns but not when they give the wrong impression.

She will always be cute.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by saydfact(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2009
@poster, u called it pics from , etc, maybe u shd av called it omotola @ screening of Ije, perhaps u are her marketing manager, lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by SeanT21(f): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2009
How the hell does she looks fat n good for her age?? If U people don't have nothing sensible to say then leave the damn thread.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by iorhenter(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2009
[img]http://file://localhost/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/TERENCE/Desktop/securedownload8.jpeg[/img]

grin grin grin
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by texazzpete(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2009
say-d-fact:

[b]@poster, u called it pics from , etc, maybe u shd av called it omotola @ screening of Ije,

Agreed.
Re: ~Pictures From The Private Screening Of Movie 'ije' In L.a. . . .~ by mamagee3(f): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
Omo to the tata. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boobs And Ukwu Everywhere As Serena Williams Exposes Self In A Tiny Bikini / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She Has Not Had Sex In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.