Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell (9218 Views)

2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme / Eunisell Ltd Calling For Fresh Graduates. / Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2014
Are you the one we are looking for? We are currently looking to fill the positions of Graduate Trainees. The incumbent will be based in Lagos/Port Harcourt.
Minimum Qualifications:
• B.Sc./HND (2nd Class Upper/Upper credit) in any of the Engineering disciplines including Chemistry, Applied Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry
• Minimum of 5 credits in WASC, SSCE, NECO, which must include English and Mathematics
• Not more than 2 years post NYSC
• Not more than 28 years of age as at December 31, 2014
Qualified applicants ONLY to send CVs to: recruitment@eunisell.com
Deadline: Aug 27, 2014

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2014
cc150615, Veevean1
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2014
#wink...FP checking
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by chemicstein: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2014
Please my brethren, is this real? Am tired of applying for adverts on nairaland without getting a test invitation(seplat n unicem)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2014
stay der dey ask if its real undecided

u see email recruitment@eunisell.com u still dey doubt

chemicstein: Please my brethren, is this real? Am tired of applying for adverts on nairaland without getting a test invitation(seplat n unicem)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by chemicstein: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Nwanne i gaghi aghota
KnuckleHead: stay der dey ask if its real undecided

u see email recruitment@eunisell.com u still dey doubt

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by cc150615(f): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2014
chemicstein: Please my brethren, is this real? Am tired of applying for adverts on nairaland without getting a test invitation(seplat n unicem)
But some peeps got invitations na just that u didn't get,so just apply nd pray u get lucky this time

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2014
m na-eme kiss

chemicstein: Nwanne i gaghi aghota
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by veevean1(f): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Three7Ty9: cc150615, Veevean1
thanks love... popular job hunters lets go dere
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by tolutweety(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by bbdrown: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
All these monikers I dey see here dey fear me ooo shocked
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Graduate trainee, so wats d crazy 2 yrs esperience for

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by cc150615(f): 6:04am On Aug 17, 2014
gommex: Graduate trainee, so wats d crazy 2 yrs esperience for
Not more than 2,,, turenci!!!!!

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by whytepawn1(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2014
.you could always check out the company on the net. unicem for instance is real.. I applied though wasn't shortlisted but I know someone that was invited.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by ChelseaKings: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Have applied.... Space booked!!!
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by colonel20: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2014
gregtochi: Are you the one we are looking for? We are currently looking to fill the positions of Graduate Trainees. The incumbent will be based in Lagos/Port Harcourt.
Minimum Qualifications:
• B.Sc./HND (2nd Class Upper/Upper credit) in any of the Engineering disciplines including Chemistry, Applied Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry
• Minimum of 5 credits in WASC, SSCE, NECO, which must include English and Mathematics
• Not more than 2 years post NYSC
• Not more than 28 years of age as at December 31, 2014
Qualified applicants ONLY to send CVs to: recruitment@eunisell.com
Deadline: Aug 27, 2014

Please what does the sentence in bold mean? Should the address in our CV be a lagos or PH address?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by cc150615(f): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2014
colonel20:

Please what does the sentence in bold mean? Should the address in our CV be a lagos or PH address?
If you ain't currently staying there, u should be ready to relocate to any of those,I don't think they won't take u cos ur address doesn't read so! IMO

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by colonel20: 8:11am On Aug 18, 2014
cc150615:
If you ain't currently staying there, u should be ready to relocate to any of those,I don't think they won't take u cos ur address doesn't read so! IMO
Thanks for ur prompt reply.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
colonel20:

It means when hired, u will be stationed in our PHC or any of our Lagos offices.

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
gregtochi:

It means when hired, u will be stationed in our PHC or any of our Lagos offices.
do you work with them? undecided

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by cc150615(f): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
MarvellousGod: do you work with them? undecided
maybe he/she is their hrm
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
cc150615:
maybe he/she is their hrm
You may be right because he put up this advert and also going by his posts on nl, he isn't a job seeker hence may be their hrm..
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by jonamars: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls kindly help was getting a delivery report from MAILER DEMON @ipmxnigeria.net. What could that mean?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by bbdrown: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
jonamars: Pls kindly help was getting a delivery report from MAILER DEMON @ipmxnigeria.net. What could that mean?
try some other time...

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by desirewhet(m): 12:25am On Aug 19, 2014
bbdrown: try some other time...

Got d same error too
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by bbdrown: 12:30am On Aug 19, 2014
desirewhet:

Got d same error too
d email space is probably filled up. U may have to try some other time.

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell by desirewhet(m): 12:43am On Aug 19, 2014
bbdrown: d email space is probably filled up. U may have to try some other time.

Kk bro, thnks

Halliburton Test Format / Corona I-teach Corona 5 [Graduate Teacher Trainee Scheme] / Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company. Take Home.