Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety (4655 Views)

Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? / Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by macklef(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2014
Dang!! Scrolling thrrough her pictures can be a real life saver.

Amidst angels she is definately ''The most outstanding''

1 Like

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2014
Why is she Green like Hulk

16 Likes

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by thezeefever: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2014
She's not as fine as my babe.

13 Likes

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2014
Mtcheew!
She looks this way cos Of maryKay.
Just let her go natural with a loCut, then you'll regret ever chyking her.

5 Likes

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by macklef(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2014
Babe

1 Like

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by macklef(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2014
SQLmaster1: Mtcheew!
Hahah, guy, u lack depth. So its until a lady goes 17th century on lowcut means shes natural.
I personally will rather date an ape with ebola than date a girl whos head cant be diffrentiated from mine when we walk the street.
Low cult kor, mo halk ni. I like my girls with long flowing hair dude, we see diffrently anyways.

9 Likes

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2014
macklef: Dang!! Scrolling thrrough her pictures can be a real life saver.

op she is really pretty, but I hope she loves you as much as you love her?
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2014
SQLmaster1: Mtcheew!
. Bad belle, she looks natural duhh tongue
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2014
I have a spectacular taste 4 lady's!!!
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by macklef(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2014
firstEVA: op she is really pretty, but I hope she loves you as much as you love her?
Lol. Thankd jaeh wink
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2014

Hey, are you sure she is your babe, or you just copied her pix on her bbm dp and start displaying her picture here on an open forum, did you ask her for permission before releasing her picx here?

I have a strong feeling she's just your friend, most matured guys wont display their GFs pix like this,, they dont have any point to prove.

25 Likes

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Enegod(m): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2014

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2014
sexyseun: Hey, are you sure she is your babe, or you just copied her pix on her bbm dp and start displaying her picture here on an open forum, did you ask her for permission before releasing her picx here?

I have a strong feeling she's just your friend, most matured guys wont display their GFs pix like this,, they dont have any point to prove.

Thank you. The OP is 16 simples

3 Likes

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Crocz(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2014
firstEVA: op she is really pretty, but I hope she loves you as much as you love her?

He probably doesn't even care if she does, I guess...he's just enjoying the moment
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by marieolae(f): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2014
Ehn she's pretty..so what should we do?

1 Like

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by OohMpa: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2014
This boy don trap virgin....

See as she's still shining teeth like rabbit cos she's not tasted any dïck. If she has she'd be pouting like orangutan....look at sexyseun angry

She's also covering her crotch region with one or both hands in all the pics. She no want make you enter....unlike sexyseun angry

Poster, in fact she ain't your gf but has brotherzoned you angry

#Sai

5 Likes

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by marieolae(f): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2014
OohMpa: This boy don trap virgin....

See as she's still shining teeth like rabbit cos she's not tasted any dïck. If she has she'd be pouting like orangutan....look at sexyseun angry

She's also covering her crotch region with one or both hands in all the pics. She no want make you enter....unlike sexyseun angry

#Sai
nawa for you ohhh...u be witch

3 Likes

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Baddestguyp(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2014

she try small.
for ur mind she be ur babe, for her mind u be her mugu
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2014

#Sai
So na me open make dem enter abi? or na me dey pout like orangutan? talk am finish na?

na u sabi sha
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2014
`She's so 'preety' you couldn't spell the word 'pretty' correctly.
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Confirmer(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2014

#Sai
Chai! You forced me to check out sexyseun pix and in fact she is gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by phabulous88(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2014

Op she looks good but definitely not the best I've seen.
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by rawpadgin(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2014
u sure say this ur babe dey aware say u dey advertise her on nairaland so
if her father na member here u nor know
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by argon500: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2014
Seriously, you are in love at the moment.. Hope the love won't turn to lust later
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2014
She is manageable. Yes she is pretty but not the most beautiful. Even the most ugly girl in nairaland is more beautiful.
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by BluePearls(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2014
She's beautiful wink
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by mencade5(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2014

op she is truely beautiful, i can testify to that

we did it together last nite and she left this morning. tongue
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by hoodboy(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2014
macklef: Babe
you babe dey stay pritaso
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2014
so sexyseun, na this boy dey chop you? shocked
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by Sunkyphil(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2014
kini eleyi wa ko wa o
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by gen2briz(m): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2014
Hummm
Re: Preetiest Girl I Ever Been With. Doro Mega Super Preety by ElekeNtioba: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2014
Make una take am easy. OP is just helping her sell her goods. Name ur price and watch his reaction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why U Should Date A Guy With Afro / Romantic Pot / Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.