Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus (17119 Views)

Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus / Add Salt To Water To Bathe And Drink Against Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by winner01(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mobsync: White men find practical solutions to problems while black men run to churches and start shouting, "Holy Ghost fire". Even the Bible said, "Heaven helps those who help themselves". Our own "help" to ourselves is by running to church and mosques to ask for help; an irony.

No wonder that while pastors are flying in private jets, living in exotic mansions and rolling in expensive autos, the "flock" are busy pricing dunlop slippers at Yaba.
heaven does not help those who help themselves
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by skyfall: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pray, pray, pray.

That's why Africa has refused to develop. We pray while other people find practical solutions to their problems.
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by technophile(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
atleast those people that gathered together to pray are doing something about the virus, but what have you guys that are abusing them done, Nothing!! but to discourage those people doing something. I shake my head for the future of the clueless country.

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Delafruita(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Gwan2: And so wat?......wz wrng in a church setting up praying committee 4 an epidemic detrimental to da human race.....

U knw wat i fyn disgustin is dat ur a Christian, i read abt å mosque wer Juma'at (friday) prayers wz dedicated 4 Ebola...and wat do u fyn,.fellowers of d Faith applauded d initiative...why postin dis, i guess to mak å caricature of ur own Faith n have like minds lyk u lambast n demean ur Faith ål in da name of fun...
MY FRND SOMTINZ ARE BETTER LEFT DA PROPHET K

I no Holy pass...bt wat makz me mor closer to my Faith are da tinz occurin presently arnd da world..nations fightin against nations, rumors of war, diseases beyond human comprehension , fight within families,luv of many 4 God waxin cold, false prophets etc.....except ur a Stranger to da bible , if nt u wil knw dat ål diz wz foretold n written in da scripture abt 3000yrz ago..wich u fyn elusive in oda "Holy" books...

Wu must hav knwn diz 3000yrz ago if nt da Supernatural in person of YAHWEH...so ma broda rada dan canvassin d church 4 lashing n lamb!ast...i wil urge u to GUIDE up ur loin, wear ur Bhhreastplate n put on ur garment of Faith coz d end tym is near...CheerZ
how will nigeria grow when this sort of ignorance abounds
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by IdiAmin2(m): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by KA24DETT(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
I think a CT scan need to be done on the brains of Nigerians .. What Nigerians say and do does not conform to human conventions... Prayers... Are you all Serious.. This country is gone. America became a superpower through prayers? All your Malaria medication were developed through prayers? TB meds ? Cancer treatments? Something Urgent needs to be done. This country needs to be wiped off the face of the earth and start all over cus the damage is done. Brainwashing people from childhood to Old age by telling them Prayer is a solution to their problems .
The Ignorance and illiteracy in that country is too much to fix...

2 Likes

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by IdiAmin2(m): 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
KA24DETT: I think a CT scan need to be done on the brains of Nigerians .. What Nigerians say and do does not conform to human conventions... Prayers... Are you all Serious.. This country is gone. America became a superpower through prayers? All your Malaria medication were developed through prayers? TB meds ? Cancer treatments? Something Urgent needs to be done. This country needs to be wiped off the face of the earth and start all over cus the damage is done. Brainwashing people from childhood to Old age by telling them Prayer is a solution to their problems .

May God bless you, your head is in a correct place.
I have said it for years, no hope again for this nation called Nigeria
Only solution, is to evacuate like 100,000 - 200,000 Nigerians of reproductive age with a brain that is still functioning. Do IQ tests, make sure they are free of religious dogma and can solve a simple task without bringing God into the equation. Evacuate these 100,000 - 200,000 Nigerians to a place in New Zealand. Nuke the whole country to the ground, wait 10 years or until the radiation effect is minimal and the land is habitable, then transfer the Nigerians back to reproduce and let's start over. That's the only solution to this country

4 Likes

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by judedwriter(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
To me poverty is a greater problem dan ebola which will soon phase out; why not pray against d monster called poverty
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Sweetlemon(f): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
IdiAmin2:
Only solution, is to evacuate like 100,000 - 200,000 Nigerians of reproductive age with a brain that is still functioning. Do IQ tests, make sure they are free of religious dogma and can solve a simple task without bringing God into the equation. Evacuate these 100,000 - 200,000 Nigerians to a place in New Zealand. Nuke the whole country to the ground, wait 10 years or until the radiation effect is minimal and the land is habitable, then transfer the Nigerians back to reproduce and let's start over. That's the only solution to this country

This sounds brutal but I'm afraid it's the gospel truth.

Not just people with religious sentiments but the conspiracy theorists (the blame-America/West-people), the tribalists, and most especially the I-can't think-on-my-own people.
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by azezola(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
The idiots don start again, Africans lack common sense
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by sowunmibiolaajo(f): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Is dere anytin for impossible God to do.pls be watchfu of wat we ar goin to say.bible say watch and pray.let dem for dis country we need prayer,i knw he as dont it already.if u cant pray stop saying rubbish and let room for dose dat wil do it.
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by sowunmibiolaajo(f): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
Is dere anytin for impossible God to do.pls be watchfu of wat we ar goin to say.bible say watch and pray.let dem pray for dis country we need prayer,i knw he as dont it already.if u cant pray stop saying rubbish and let room for dose dat wil do it.

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by fajani(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
[b][/b]Why you people have eyes you can not see, you have ear you can not hear. It was this forum you people criticized a Prophet of God. Have you forgotten this God created heaven and the Earth. This God led Israel through the Red Sea, this same God had done so many miraculous things. Jesus came to this world in a God image, he made a blind see, He raised a death from his grave, He healed different kind of Diseases. The same God of yesterday] is still the same God of today. Unchangeable God.. He can do all things. If only you have unshakeable faith, you can tell the mountain to get out of your way. What is EBOLA? God can do all things....
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by iamord(m): 3:23am On Aug 17, 2014
IdiAmin2:

Uu make brain on this I swear!! U know its like. We need to prepare a new generation. Isolated from all this bullshit we see in africa. And putting them back to the system.. Like an intellectual bail out plan.. Cos my godness.. Majority of the populace are brain dead

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by iamord(m): 3:24am On Aug 17, 2014
fajani: [b][/b]Why you people have eyes you can not see, you have ear you can not hear. It was this forum you people criticized a Prophet of God. Have you forgotten this God created heaven and the Earth. This God led Israel through the Red Sea, this same God had done so many miraculous things. Jesus came to this world in a God image, he made a blind see, He raised a death from his grave, He healed different kind of Diseases. The same God of yesterday] is still the same God of today. Unchangeable God.. He can do all things. If only you have unshakeable faith, you can tell the mountain to get out of your way. What is EBOLA? God can do all things....

Can u name at least one ethnic battle fought in nigeria or africa that was lead by God too?
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by nora544: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2014
KA24DETT: I think a CT scan need to be done on the brains of Nigerians .. What Nigerians say and do does not conform to human conventions... Prayers... Are you all Serious.. This country is gone. America became a superpower through prayers? All your Malaria medication were developed through prayers? TB meds ? Cancer treatments? Something Urgent needs to be done. This country needs to be wiped off the face of the earth and start all over cus the damage is done. Brainwashing people from childhood to Old age by telling them Prayer is a solution to their problems .

You are so right but not only America what you forgot is that Europa was down 65 years ago and look now, not look at America they didnot have the first and second world war in their country, they didnot have damage buildings, factorings, for nigeria all is possible.

I would send all this pastors to Liberia and Siera Leone to work there, that they see what it means to work and the hole money from them build laboratories and help people who have no work and give out a scholarship to poor students who have a good secondary school leaving certificat that they can go to the Univerwity.
All Politicans they should get the half of the money what they have now with the rest build hospitals, schools..... and politicans are not allowed to have a private jet, the same with this buisness pastors and only on sunday there is a churchservice and every pastors has to work I mean eyery and they have to show what they make with the money and no big car and now security to pastors you will see nigeria will be a good place.

1000000000000000000000000000 liks

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2014
gratiaeo:
God can heal all diseases. Stop doubting the power of God

who is talking about doubts here? What am saying is that people should be careful not be scammed or killed by these churches who may claim they can heal only to prevent one from medical help.

who knows if you are not one?

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by richardbelt: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Seriously, ignorance kills faster than Ebola.... Ma fellow Nigerian are dump headed. The are Dogmatic n doesn't tink...... Just wen there mate are in the Laboratory for experimentation for the cure of the virus, the only tin in there ignorant tabularasa mind is tout to be prayer... I pity ma people...
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by lolaxavier(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
technophile: atleast those people that gathered together to pray are doing something about the virus, but what have you guys that are abusing them done, Nothing!! but to discourage those people doing something. I shake my head for the future of the clueless country.

seriously, gathering to pray is the solution You are a joke...you should be shaking that head for your clueless brain...chai

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by lolaxavier(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
fajani: [b][/b]Why you people have eyes you can not see, you have ear you can not hear. It was this forum you people criticized a Prophet of God. Have you forgotten this God created heaven and the Earth. This God led Israel through the Red Sea, this same God had done so many miraculous things. Jesus came to this world in a God image, he made a blind see, He raised a death from his grave, He healed different kind of Diseases. The same God of yesterday] is still the same God of today. Unchangeable God.. He can do all things. If only you have unshakeable faith, you can tell the mountain to get out of your way. What is EBOLA? God can do all things....

Is that an argument? Is that your confused contribution. Can you see how you have demonstrated your idiocy to the whole world. It simply shows that you can't think at all and you do not possess the intellectual capacity to discuss and contribute significantly to pressing issues.

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by fajani(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
lolaxavier:

Is that an argument? Is that your confused contribution. Can you see how you have demonstrated your idiocy to the whole world. It simply shows that you can't think at all and you do not possess the intellectual capacity to discuss and contribute significantly to pressing issues.
I can see you are nobody but anti-Christ. You believe your help will come from Human being. But my help is From God Almighty who created heaven and the Earth.
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Zodiac61(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
technophile: atleast those people that gathered together to pray are doing something about the virus, but what have you guys that are abusing them done, Nothing!! but to discourage those people doing something. I shake my head for the future of the clueless country.

What exactly are they doing??
Why did their god not prevent the virus in the first place?
Why do they not put their faith to the test and go to the ebola clinics and shake hands with sufferers?
Is it any wonder that Nigeria remains undeveloped?
Whilst other countries are seeking a cure, we pray.
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by technophile(m): 6:10am On Aug 18, 2014
Zodiac61:

What exactly are they doing??
Why did their god not prevent the virus in the first place?
Why do they not put their faith to the test and go to the ebola clinics and shake hands with sufferers?
Is it any wonder that Nigeria remains undeveloped?
Whilst other countries are seeking a cure, we pray.

Here we go again, Nigerians blaming the failure of their leaders on God. If Nigeria remain undeveloped, we are all responsible for our failures not God, stop blaming God, American serves God, so is England and many other developed countries. If our leader are not too careless with our border, Ebola will not enter our country, after all Ghana and many other country in west Africa are not infected. The earlier you realize you are responsible for your failure the better!. Please leave those people praying unto him alone, or face his wrath and anger, it's your choice.
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by maxlis097(m): 6:12am On Aug 18, 2014
jmoore:

Where is that written in the bible? Quote the verse please.

The biatch can talk trash all day
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Zodiac61(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
technophile:

Here we go again, Nigerians blaming the failure of their leaders on God. If Nigeria remain undeveloped, we are all responsible for our failures not God, stop blaming God, American serves God, so is England and many other developed countries. If our leader are not too careless with our border, Ebola will not enter our country, after all Ghana and many other country in west Africa are not infected. The earlier you realize you are responsible for your failure the better!. Please leave those people praying unto him alone, or face his wrath and anger, it's your choice.

Here we go again, absolving the all-powerful, omni-everything god of responsibilty. If he really is everything you claim he is, then he, and he alone, is responsible for the ebola outbreak. If he exists, seeing that he had to be responsible, why pray to a monster to help solve the problem he caused.

Of course, there is no evidence that he exists, so praying is just wasting useful time. The developed countries are developed in spite of god, not because of god. Whilst professionals are seeking a cure, pastors and preachers (parasites and conmen, in my opinion) see the outbreak as another opportunity to fleece their long suffering followers.

Two hands working are better than a thousand hands praying.
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by technophile(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
Zodiac61:

Here we go again, absolving the all-powerful, omni-everything god of responsibilty. If he really is everything you claim he is, then he, and he alone, is responsible for the ebola outbreak. If he exists, seeing that he had to be responsible, why pray to a monster to help solve the problem he caused.

Of course, there is no evidence that he exists, so praying is just wasting useful time. The developed countries are developed in spite of god, not because of god. Whilst professionals are seeking a cure, pastors and preachers (parasites and conmen, in my opinion) see the outbreak as another opportunity to fleece their long suffering followers.

You are still blaming God, was it God's fault that a man foolishly went ahead to eat monkey infected with Ebola, upon all the millions kind of food on earth. I don't even know why I'm arguing with you. You claimed to be an African, upon all the supernatural things going on around you, you still think there's no God. You are a BIG FOOl! You are comparing your self with white pple SMH, why don't you go out when they are doing the ORO at Ikorodu, and see if your foolishness will not make you to die an untimely death, oponu!
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Zodiac61(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
technophile:
You are still blaming God, was it God's fault that a man foolishly went ahead to eat monkey infected with Ebola, upon all the millions kind of food on earth. I don't even know why I'm arguing with you. You claimed to be an African, upon all the supernatural things going on around you, you still think there's no God. You are a BIG FOOl! You are comparing your self with white pple SMH, why don't you go out when they are doing the ORO at Ikorodu, and see if your foolishness will not make you to die an untimely death, oponu!
Did I hurt your foolish superstitious backside? Apologies for pointing out your lack seeming lack of intelligence. Did you read the drivel you typed? If you are typical of Nigerians, I pity us cry cry
Supernatural ko, Supernatural ni. MUMU of the highest order.
You cannot argue with me. Infact, you cannot stay in the same room as me. I do not engage with morons like you.
We are done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice For Backsliding Christians. / "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? / Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.