Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary (26029 Views)

Drop A Seven Lettered Word And We'll Make Three New Words From It. / WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / WORD GAME: Write An English Word That Starts With 't' And Ends With 't' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2014
lets play a game... *I hope its fun..

Drop a word that will make someone check their dictionary and the person below gives its meaning and then drops his word too...

#leggo

mine is Odoriferous..lolz
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2014
Yolo

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by highmey(m): 10:01am On Aug 16, 2014

Uoeno...
Or, check my signature below. cool

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2014
lool... define my word joor.. and yours has to be an English word tongue @simran94
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by hsapien: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2014
odoriferous => having a smell

mine is

Extraordinaryrendition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by honeric01(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2014
The first word yet to be answered.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2014
highmey:
Uoeno...
Or, check my signature below. cool

Uhmmmm is dat an English word? Is it synonymous to ur signature?.. love d meaning though...
and u dint define my word.. smiley
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2014
honeric01: The first word yet to be answered.

exactly o
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2014
smiley smiley
hsapien: Extraordinaryrendition

cool bt stick to d rules. . define a word first
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by hsapien: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2014
JayTeeA: smiley smiley

cool bt stick to d rules. . define a word first

modified

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by eppysold(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2014
extemporaneous
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2014
honeric01: The first word yet to be answered.

it has been modified... oya define n post tongue
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by highmey(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2014
JayTeeA:

Uhmmmm is dat an English word? Is it synonymous to ur signature?.. love d meaning though...
and u dint define my word.. smiley

Odoriferous = Odor, has to do with scent. wink
From Dictionary: Odoriferous means, "diffusing an Odor". cheesy

Uoeno means "You don't even know". It's just an expression of someone's lack knowledge about certain circumstance, matter or person.
E.g. I am an Agnostic... Uoeno! wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by SpaceGoat: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2014
spanklopandotobia grin angry
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by codedflowz(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2014
SpaceManBookingSpaceHere

grin grin
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by MoAfrica: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2014
Teteatete, a natural conversation between two people, hehehe..i learned this when i was a kid.

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2014
SpaceGoat: spanklopandotobia grin

angry

9 Likes

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by monatim: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2014
eppysold: extemporaneous

extemporaneous = without preparation or advanced thought.

oya my own is serendipity

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by kheart(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2014
who know cray cray
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2014
MoAfrica: Teteatete, a natural conversation between two people, hehehe..i learned this when i was a kid.

nice.. bt d idea is u define someone else's word den give urs and another person defines it.. but cool.. just learnt sumtin new..

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by SpaceGoat: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2014
JayTeeA:

angry
angry swerry why insalt? you would have rather say "i give up " 'i give up" than insalting a elder. angry . the word mean "to eat something" chelck new oxfor dictionairy angry
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2014
monatim:

extemporaneous = without preparation or advanced thought.

oya my own is serendipity

finally someone gets it.. + I love ur word.. sum1 pls define it and keep d game going wink
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2014
SpaceGoat: angry swerry why insalt? you would have rather say "i give up " 'i give up" than insalting a elder. angry . the word mean "to eat something" chelck new oxfor dictionairy angry

awwww.. #prostrating.. I'm sorry sir.. I dint mean it as an insult.. just a joke.. I tot u made d word up.. forgive my iniquities pls.. bt pls follow d rules.. define sum1's word smiley
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2014
kheart: who know cray cray

undecided
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by alotofgrace(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2014
acquhire. *newword*

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by hatux: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
MoAfrica: Teteatete, a natural conversation between two people, hehehe..i learned this when i was a kid.
Tete a Tete means a private chat not natural conversation

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by GreyBlood: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
alotofgrace: acquhire. *newword*
Acquire + hire: to acquire a company and then hire its staffs. This is mainly practised in the IT sector where a company is acquired by the sole aim of hiring it professional staffs rather than focusing on the company's produce.

*i've to read it up on google since I've never seen such word b4*

My word is "presstitute"

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Krak(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Blaise
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
GreyBlood:
Acquire + hire: to acquire a company and then hire its staffs. This is mainly practised in the IT sector where a company is acquired by the sole aim of hiring it professional staffs rather than focusing on the company's produce.

*i've to read it up on google since I've never seen such word b4*

My word is "presstitute"

woaw.. thnx bro.. never heard of it..
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Krak: Blaise

sweery define prestitute.. serendipity or another of d undefined words above bfr posting urs.. thnx..
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by honeric01(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
hsapien: odoriferous => having a smell

mine is

Extraordinaryrendition

An out of the world presentation

A super presentation

@Topic

Moss

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by DjAndroid: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96A4ZctoBdw

Now marry your dictionary after watching the video.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bible Quiz Game / Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You / Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.