Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary (26116 Views)

Drop A Seven Lettered Word And We'll Make Three New Words From It. / WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / WORD GAME: Write An English Word That Starts With 't' And Ends With 't' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
..Cantata- a short musical work, often on a religious subject, sung by SOLO singers, often with a choir and orchestra...

ORATORIO
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by spanzed(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Otomopic Talidubai.if u get d meaning I would renounce my Nigeria citizenship tongue
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
..Fiddler....
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
....HASSLE
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Indefatigable
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by MabraO: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ..Fiddler....

temigracie: ....HASSLE

AirborneLacer: Indefatigable

Wen I see people who behaves like this I can't help but wonder how dey were allowed to roam the streets of Nigeria

Simple English dey don't understand yet dey speak/write big gramme

Indefatigable incapable of being tired out. And not yielding to fatigue

Vituperative
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2014
MabraO:

Wen I see people who behaves like this I can't help but wonder how dey were allowed to roam the streets of Nigeria

Vituperative

shocked I need my dictionary mbok.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2014
Pfft
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2014
MabraO:

Vituperative

...And please, Mr MabraO....

Whats the point??....Did you gain anything??....I dont know why Nigerians cant give constructive criticism....

Please, i stand to be corrected anytime anyday...cos i love learning new things.....if and only if you have a constructive way of correcting me
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by MabraO: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2014
FrankySnow: shocked I need my dictionary mbok.

See ur big eyes like balloon
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by MabraO: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ...And please, Mr MabraO....

Whats the point??....Did you gain anything??....I dont know why Nigerians cant give constructive criticism....

Please, i stand to be corrected anytime anyday...cos i love learning new things.....if and only if you have a constructive way of correcting me

I no be bricklayer or engineer y should I construct a way of correcting u undecided

Anyways give ur meaning to the word I stated earlier and let the game continue cool
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2014

eya dont ruin d fun na.. define d last word bfr u post urs..
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ...And please, Mr MabraO....

You shouldn't have bothered replying his snide remark.

He had my post quoted too but I just had to ignore him - he doesn't deserve my words abit, my silence maybe.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Impugn
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by MabraO: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
AirborneLacer:

You shouldn't have bothered replying his snide remark.

He had my post quoted too but I just had to ignore him - he doesn't deserve my words abit, my silence maybe.

[b]Tell that to those that care]/b]
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by luxanne(f): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2014
spanzed: Otomopic Talidubai.if u get d meaning I would renounce my Nigeria citizenship tongue

error.

**A person who plays the violin.

** A person who cheats or swindles, especially one indulging in petty theft.

temigracie: ....HASSLE

**Irritating inconvenience.

**Harras, Pester.

MabraO:
Vituperative

**Bitter and abusive.

AirborneLacer: Pfft

**Used to express a feeling of superiority/indifference

AirborneLacer: Impugn

**Dispute the truth, validity, or honesty of (a statement or motive); call into question

ENCUMBER
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2014
luxanne: ENCUMBER

Hello boo cheesy

* To make it difficult for somebody to do something

** To be heavy and make it difficult for somebody to move

Encephalopathy
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by MabraO: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Encephalopathy a general term describing a disease that affect the functioning or structure of ur brain

alienationn.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by luxanne(f): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Hello boo cheesy

Hey hun cheesy

alienation

** A turning away; estrangement
**The state of being an outsider or the feeling of being isolated, as from society

Surreptitious
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
luxanne:

alienation

** A turning away; estrangement
**The state of being an outsider or the feeling of being isolated, as from society

Surreptitious

Hope you're looking after that pretty sexy body? wink

** To keep a secret, especially b'cos it wouldn't be approved of.

Antithesis
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by OMA4U(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pulchritude
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by luxanne(f): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Hope you're looking after that pretty sexy body? wink

** To keep a secret, especially b'cos it wouldn't be approved of.

Antithesis

Oh dear, I got a bit fleshy grin embarassed

**A person or thing that is the direct opposite of someone or something else

OMA4U: Pulchritude

**Beauty

SUBAUDITION
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
luxanne:

Oh dear, I got a bit fleshy grin embarassed

**A person or thing that is the direct opposite of someone or something else

**Beauty

SUBAUDITION

A bit fleshy? Stressed out or worried?

You musta been thinking about me.

**Something not stated, only implied.

Rendezvous
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by MabraO: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Rendezvous: a meeting at an agreed time or place

Logorrhea
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by luxanne(f): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
^^Logorrhea: A tendency to extreme loquacity (the quality of talking a great deal)

AirborneLacer:

A bit fleshy? Stressed out or worried?

You musta been thinking about me.

Then I need to stop thinking then, lol. Well, I've just been more relaxed and @ peace with myself, hence, making me more lazy to do any form of aerobics, lol. How u been btw?

ELEGY
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by MabraO: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Elegy: is a mournful, melancholic or plaintive poem, especially a funeral song or a lament for the dead.

Placid
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
^^ Placid: Not easily upset or excited.

luxanne: ^^Logorrhea: A tendency to extreme loquacity (the quality of talking a great deal)

Then I need to stop thinking then, lol. Well, I've just been more relaxed and @ peace with myself, hence, making me more lazy to do any form of aerobics, lol. How u been btw?

ELEGY

I've been good. Just have too many to handle offline lately.

Irascible
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by MabraO: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Irascible: becoming angry very easily

Synecdoche
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by luxanne(f): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Synecdoche: A figure of speech in which a part is made to represent the whole or vice versa.

AirborneLacer:

I've been good. Just have too many to handle offline lately.

Aww, its all good and for the best smiley

NOUS
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
luxanne: Synecdoche: A figure of speech in which a part is made to represent the whole or vice versa.

Aww, its all good and for the best smiley

NOUS

**Common Sense

Working my socks off for you, good to know your charm is still effective cheesy

Reprobate
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by MabraO: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
reprobate an unprincipled person

Panache

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Bible Quiz Game / Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You / Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.