Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

How To Build Backlinks By Commenting On Other Relevant Blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Build Backlinks By Commenting On Other Relevant Blogs (672 Views)

8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special / 10 Easy Ways To Build Backlinks To Your Website - Pro Tips / Why Do Nigerians Hate Commenting On Tech Blogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Backlinks By Commenting On Other Relevant Blogs by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2014
Harsh Agarwal, a famous blogger, has said that one of his blogs, freewpsetup received 3
Page rank just commenting on other blogs. That’s cool, because you don’t need to spend much time or money in order to get a good page rank. That can be done using Blog commenting, as Harsh did.

This can only be achieved if you comment on blogs that are related in niche to your own blog. Remember, it doesn’t give you any gain if you comment on web blogs that are not related to yours.

That means the niche should be matched and importantly, that web page must have a good page rank. Else you wouldn’t receive much value to increase the page rank of your blog.
If you left a meaningful and educative comment on the appropriate blogs correctly, you will discover that after some time you will notice that over 500 people will come to your site through such links you left in other sites daily and continuously.

Yes, that’s true. I still receive some decent referral traffic from other blogs like incomediary.com, sylvianenuccio.com, karenmarrow.com, inspiretothrive.com, adriennesmith.net etc since I have commented on these sites some time ago.

These kinds of traffic are mostly targeted and not only that they are very engaged. So they would definitely convert to returning visitors, if you do your part very well. Also, you can convert them to loyal subscribers too. Hmmmm!

Assume if the conversation rate is 20% and you receive 500 visits a day to your landing page, then you will receive 100 FREE subscribers every single day. That’s not bad, as you see these numbers in every day.

You see, how blog commenting can help you to grow your list, traffic and also
Your sales!

Also commenting on other relevant blogs is such a quick method to generate 20-30 backlinks in an hour. I have a secret method that will convert these 20-30 quality backlinks in to 40-60 high quality backlinks. Keep reading… I will reveal that to you shortly.

Let’s do mathematics now…
If you generate at least 20 backlinks a day; (it’s very easy when you practice this method, you don’t have to spend a lot of time in finding blogs or knowing what to comment.
At the end of the month you will get: 20 x 30 = 600 backlinks.
At the end of the year, there would be 600 x 12 = 7200 web pages that have at least one link to your site. This means 7200 high quality backlinks (Root domain backlinks) at the end of the year! You will have 7200 x 2 → 14,400 backlinks with no any stressful effort.

Think! How do you think these backlinks will convert at the end of the year? A decent page rank (at least 3) I guess.

Don’t forget the traffic your website(s) receive through those links. I will explain how you can get the most from a comment to drive more traffic and increase Google SERP rank. Stay reading on…

Why you should use blog commenting:-
1. it’s easy…. You don’t have to do big or difficult things to comment on a site.

2. More comments more exposure….. How would you build a fascinated audience who are willing to know about the post, site or about you? More engaging comments mean more traffic to your site and thus more exposure, since they will encounter you in more posts.

3. Enlarge your knowledge capacity…. “Reading completes the man,” Do you know it? Have you asked it before? This is why I like to comment on other sites rather than building links. You get more knowledge from reading a post and also you can solve your problems by asking your questions on commenting section. You will not worry about spending some time on other blogs. Read full report now at: http://www.oracleblogger.com/2014/08/building-backlinks-by-commenting-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Issue Resolved / How Do I Use Post Office To Recieve My Adsense Address Verification Pin / Webmasters Pls Hlp Facebook-like News Feeds System Or Twitter-like Follow System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.