Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,540 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) (87872 Views)

My Upcoming Blockbuster Series / Life On The Run Season 6: Life In Paris / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
###FirstToEat

Well done, boss.
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Lakeshizu(m): 6:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Gengen......
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Onemansquad(m): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2014
Salewa nd ireti u ladies are fools ,instead of prayin 4 ur hubby u ar thr competin 4 a gateman when ur husband is out thr dyin...
oga kingzpen me dy salute o

1 Like

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by emmabest2000(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2014
Onemansquad: Salewa nd ireti u ladies are fools ,instead of prayin 4 ur hubby u ar thr competin 4 a gateman when ur husband is out thr dyin...
lol.. Konji na bastard ooo .. cheesy
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: ###FirstToEat

Well done, boss.
Thankz my Prince... God Bless You...

Kindly Share The Story With Your Friends...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Lakeshizu: Gengen......
Action! Hope ur enjoying it?

Stay Tuned...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Onemansquad: Salewa nd ireti u ladies are fools ,instead of prayin 4 ur hubby u ar thr competin 4 a gateman when ur husband is out thr dyin...
No mind them... They wan die untop Dede matter...

I salute you too Sir... God Bless You...

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Queenxstar(f): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2014
Still following... Wonderful update King.
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2014
Queenxstar: Still following... Wonderful update King.
How wonderful could it be again, seeing a Queen comment on my amateurish story... *covers face*

God Bless You Boss...

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by SexySapphire(f): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: ###FirstToEat

Well done, boss.

I ate and digested b4 u did tongue. Didn't just comment so dat people can know he has updated.
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Onemansquad(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2014
emmabest2000: lol.. Konji na bastard ooo .. cheesy
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
SexySapphire:

I ate and digested b4 u did tongue. Didn't just comment so dat people can know he has updated.
How in the world do you expect me to believe that?

The last time I checked, I was the first to comment. So forget wetin you dey tell me ootonguecheesy
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
KingzPen:
How wonderful could it be again, seeing a Queen comment on my amateurish story... *covers face*

God Bless You Boss...

King
Queenxstar: Still following... Wonderful update King.
Queen
PrinceAdepoju: .
Princegrin
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: KingQueenPrincegrin
PrinceAdepoju is now my son, literally... Loooool...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by SexySapphire(f): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: How in the world do you expect me to believe that?

The last time I checked, I was the first to comment. So forget wetin you dey tell me ootonguecheesy

Ask Kingzpen himself and he will giv u the confirmation u need tongue
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Benjaminbest(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
helo guys how can i post a link.....
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
SexySapphire:

Ask Kingzpen himself and he will giv u the confirmation u need tongue
@PrinceAdepoju, she actually was the first... *smiles*
She left the remnant you crunched...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by charijee(f): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Another wonderful update.....thanks kingzPen
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
charijee: Another wonderful update.....thanks kingzPen
Your welcome Dearie... God Bless You...

Don't enjoy this alone, invite your peeps...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
KingzPen: PrinceAdepoju is now my son, literally... Loooool...
Sure, your Highnesscheesy
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
KingzPen:
@PrinceAdepoju, she actually was the first... *smiles*
She left the remnant you crunched...
but I was the first to comment!!

I'm waiting to see how you will put this in her favor.
*frowns*
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by bjcuntis(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
I dey fear make ntn go happen 2 dat sanmi guy....kingspen thumbs up brov.
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by emmabest2000(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=Onemansquad][/quote] lipsrsealed
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by D9ty7(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2014
If Kingzpen and Queenxster are literally PrinceAdepoju's royal parents. Am wondering where on earth they got him. The last time I checked PrinceAdepoju doesn't write a story like his parents, maybe his grandfather doesn't too.
In an enraged Kingzpan's croaky voice: "Queenxster has to explain where she got this boy. He is not my son."
Btw you've been doing the best of jobs here. Keep up the good work and together we'll be at the top for many years to come.

1 Like

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
D9ty7: If Kingzpen and Queenxster are literally PrinceAdepoju's royal parents. Am wondering where on earth they got him. The last time I checked PrinceAdepoju doesn't write a story like his parents, maybe his grandfather doesn't too.
In an enraged Kingzpan's croaky voice: "Queenxster has to explain where she got this boy. He is not my son."
Quite funny, bossgrin
Well, I am no bastard.
I'm a writer too...and I write poems also(which I'm not sure my parents dotongue).

A yoruba proverb says, "Erin kii fon, ki omo inu e tun fon" which means "A kid-elephant will not blow, when an Elephant blows."

I only want my literal parents to do the writing here on nairaland, while I do the reading.
The whole family should not post here at the same timecheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Queenxstar(f): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Quite funny, bossgrin
Well, I am no bastard.
I'm a writer too...and I write poems also(which I'm not sure my parents dotongue).

A yoruba proverb says, "Erin kii fon, ki omo inu e tun fon" which means "A kid-elephant will not blow, when an Elephant blows."

I only want my literal parents to do the writing here on nairaland, while I do the reading.
You're indeed a product of unquestionable royalty. Well said dearest.
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Quite funny, bossgrin
Well, I am no bastard.

I'm indeed prouda you son. Your response was perfectly engulfed in royalty. You are truly my son. Omo Oba!
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Queenxstar: You're indeed a product of unquestionable royalty. Well said dearest.
Dahz my Olori speaking... Good Mother, Good Queen...
*pats back with horse-tail*
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
D9ty7: If Kingzpen and Queenxster are literally PrinceAdepoju's royal parents. Am wondering where on earth they got him. The last time I checked PrinceAdepoju doesn't write a story like his parents, maybe his grandfather doesn't too.
Btw you've been doing the best of jobs here. Keep up the good work and together we'll be at the top for many years to come.
Guess my noble son has answered you...

Looooolz...

I salute you Boss...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Queenxstar(f): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
KingzPen:
Dahz my Olori speaking... Good Mother, Good Queen...
*pats back with horse-tail*
Long may you live my darling King.
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by emmabest2000(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
Op where are thou ?
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by oluwashedy: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
You are just so talented. Nice story keep it up bro... Waiting 4 d nxt update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette / Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.