Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:38 AM

Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette (87539 Views)

Jack And The Residents Of No. 7 Cole Street (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / "365": A Novelette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2016
Copyright @2016
Benjamin Oseh Esele

This work is purely a work of fiction and the likeness of any character to anyone alive or dead both in name and physical descriptions is a coincidence. That said ,apart from the locations which were adopted to inculcate the ingredients of reality.

all rights reserved , no part of this work should be re written in any form electronic or manual and the above stated if infringed is subject to prosecution on the basis of plagiarism. The author reserves the sole right to press charges in view of breach on the above and afore mentioned.

In no particular order.

Jagugu88li yink89 MozB arosunshine sunshine46 xaviercasmir skarlett bibijay123 angelinasto olite93 sirafolabi galaxidiva harunablazzin empressgold22 zoinic swankmee bola92 rapsainot topiphabrix winters22 larabae mercichoco lankyannie yufuibrahim muyjbee remiseyi sethworld nder kpagogin spdazzy yorhmienerd saraphina ikenna shakyroh320 isod oluwaemmanuel Royh biafrabushboy

An indebateable maxim has been laid down for the race of mankind even before the time of the lord on earth. An undisputed and endowed scholar and King once said that and I quote

" I have searched lo and yonder , far and beyond and back to he rendezvous point . I have acquired all the pleasures of the world, I have tasted every single thing on earth. But its like chasing the wind , And anything worth chasing is worth winning.. Alas I come however at this juncture to realise the bitter truth " Its all vanity upon vanity....."

Prologue

Efua

The door creaked open and I adjusted my coverlet to protect what was left of me as pride in a woman. His head popped in like he was scared to enter. I just couldn't understand it, just the other night Nosa had been very kind to me and treating me so special that I thought the spirit of the lord had finally arrested him... Oh God I should have seen the signs . His actions were to pure for a repentant sinner-- and now he sent Uyi to come and clean up his dirty work... After he had defiled the temple of the lord.

" Efua" Uyi said under his breathe as he pushed the door open to gain entry.

He sat comfortably beside me on the bed which was on the floor. His mouth tried to say something . He was just about to let loose the canyon which begged to break free when I cut in with a croaked voice . I had been shedding pools of tears , both hot and cold.

" It was him-- I knw--- I know he did it. He can't deny the fact that he had wanted to do it for a very long time now. " I said as my eyes trickled of hot tears and my heart beat became even painful and voluntary .

I hated the both of them that moment and I wanted nothing to do with the two monsters anymore. All my preachings and prayers were obviously falling on polished stones set up in the sun to mock the goodness of every just effort to perfection.

He tried to touch me and I jerked . " Don't touch me , Uyi please, don't touch me"

" But Efua , you cant be so sure that he was the one--- I mean he threw you a party yesterday . Nosa has said he didn't do it, let's just calm down and find a solution to this whole thing..I am so sure the door was left open and we had forgot to lock it last night, so its possible that.."

" That door has been left unbarred ocassionally and no one - No one Uyi, had entered the house on those nights . Why did it have to be that on my birthday of all nights, a stranger from nowhere comes in and rapes me . Rapes me after I had been drugged by God knows who--- I don't buy it, I won't buy it Uyi. Nosa did it."

I tried to hide the pain in my voice and the guilt I felt for sinning against the lord. My virginity was taken away ruthlessly from me by a man I thought I could call a brother. We were from the same ethnic division and he broke the tie of trust in ethnicity and tribalism.

* Oh God* Where are you ? I've been defiled , lord have mercy * I weeped bitterly and flung the pillow at the wall opposite as I kicked hard at the shoes which Nosa had bought for me the previous night. Uyi dodged his head and feet simultaneously . In the dilemma, he held my arms ..

" calm down , calm down . Its not the end of the world , Efua take it easy. "

I hit my arms hard on the sheets which covered my laps and abdomen. I wanted to just end my life at that moment because the thought about my parents finding out was bitter enough to poison me slowly. What will my father's congregation say? A pastor's daughter involved in immorality? What was he preaching everyday ?
I couldn't bear the thought. Coming over to Umahia was a mistake I will forever live to regret . Why had I trusted the wolf in sheep's clothing called Nosa?

" I don't know what to say right now" Uyi blurted out. " I am lost of words, but I'm sure you will be fine , let's put our heads together now and solve this problem."

Did he just say problem? I was in poo and his friend had orchestrated the sound of the tune.He must be joking... I looked up into the ceiling and watched as my world gradually fell apart.

Iziegbe

I nearly burst into laughter when he said the words that was the most stupid thing I had ever heard. I looked at Kechi who was trying to hold back her laughter as it was begging to come forth .

" Seriously ? Ade are you ----

" Lieutenant . Lt Ade.." He corrected me and smiled sheepishly.

His military regalia was impressive and his mustache was finely shaved and the massive structured biceps he had was indeed alluring but his character was the most disgusting thing any girl would wish for. I tried to be calm and not laugh as he waited for me to reply .

" Sorry Lt. Ade, I ve told you before that I'm not interested in your friendship nah.. Why do you want to frustrate my life in this Benin City ? I made it clear to you that currently am not in the pistion to be intimate with anyone. I have to study hard and...."

" Baby - I feel something very strong for you . I'm willing to kill for you. As a soldier man, there is no competition in this, I will take it fast. I can't wait anymore ."

I laughed at the way he said it with a very funny voice.

Kechi had heard enough.

" Lieutenant sir, " She cleared her throat.

" Yes Nkechi , what is it?

" Sir I think , you should give her some time . Love is not a military drill, at least for someone like Izzy.."

He snared and took off his eye glasses revealing his sun darken face and white eyes. He flexed his muscles and tried to touch me on the shoulder.

I moved back a little and clutched my hand bag which was about to fall. People stared at us and murmured things I was sure were directed towards me .

" You are mine Izzy." He said " No man or woman can come in between and I am very confident to say as for the time , I will give you but don't forget I have waited patiently. its starting to overflow and I have endured that little boy who disturbs you-- that puny is contesting on this matter with me over your love."

Dani tried to stop him once but for my sake he got beat up yesterday and I suspected this monster of a person called Ade to be the culprit.

He was high or something.. He was speaking the English like a racial he- goat. He misused the language and it ached in my ear. . I regretted the first time he ever talked to me, he was so kind and gentle now he turned into a beast. A beast I wasn't ready to become its beauty no matter what .

" Ade , I've told you its not by force. I'm not doing nah... What is it ? Did I come to this world because of you.?

" The last time we met you said you will think about it . Now you are saying " its not by force." You must do it. I'm the chief lieutenant in my platoon command, and I give you a command that you must do it."

" Chief lieutenant my foot" I hissed and drew Kechi along as we made for the school's main gate. He was speechless and awestruck or maybe he was really stupid because he started calling my name like a fool and started trailing us.

" Iziegbe, Izzy .. You walked out on me. I'm a five star general o. I can confiscate your entire household with a snap of my finger..All these things you are doing is shakara, I will rebrand your life with my military influence"

I stopped and turned round , Kechi tried to draw me back . I broke free and went towards him . His arms opened wide as he expected me to hug him or something . He got the shock of his life when I gave him a hot slap on the cheek . ...

Chapter one.

Efua

I could hear Papa's voice as he talked about my journey. I prepared myself and got dressed in my NYSC karky uniform. I was rather slow and relished the moment, it was the best day of my life as I was traveling to the East for the first time.

" What is she still doing inside ? I can't believe she is still getting ready when she should have left by now. " Papa's voice echoed through the airways.

" My dear, maybe she is almost through, you know she can't forget anything and she has to take evrthing to her service area " Mama 's voice advocated for me.

" Did you say everything? What she will be needing is just her clothes and her Bible"

" My dear---" mama was cut short when I came outside , fully dressed and ready to go. A traveling bag in one hand and hand bag in the other .

Papa started" Since morning you have been preparing for this journey and you know how bad that road is...that Benin to Onitsha express road and not to talk of the one from Owerri through Asaba"

I smiled . " Papa I'll be fine. The lord will protect me from harm "

"We pray so, but my daughter don't forget where you are from and in every thing you do ,always put the lord first...Pray every morning and evry--"

I knew the drill and I couldn't allow him to repeat it again . " I'll pray without ceasing .I promise you father."

When we had finished sharing the grace of The lord. I picked up my bag and was about to leave when Izzy flung the gate open.. She was indeed happy .
She rushed and hugged me but I could tell that she was now sad to let me go.

" Sister , " She began" I will miss you o" Her eyes sharpened as tears almost broke free.

" don't worry ' I said.

" I will miss you like kilode"

I laughed and mama joined me too. We all hugged and I suddenly felt like I wouldn't see my family again.

" I will be fine. You guys should just pray for me and nothing else."

They saw me off to the bus stop and I boarded the one going my direction. I was in the bus and travelling to an unknown destination. I hoped in the lord. I was going to win souls for him.
I opened my hand bag to take out something when I discovered that my cell phone was not with me. Where was it? I remembered... Oh no!

Iziegbe

I went straight home from Uncle Barry's and got my travelling bag ready. I called Kechi and told her I was about to leave for the hostel and she shocked me by saying she was already there.

" You are joking right?

" No I left since Thursday . " She said.

I was confused . I knew for one thing lectures were scheduled to start for staylites a week after the fresher's had began. So what was she doing there , four days to resumption..

" well anyways " I said, " Hope you brought food items, because I'm not ready to be your mother on campus"
She laughed into the phone and her voice echoed in my ear.

" Don't worry, I've got your back this semester " She said.

She had better be, because feeding her was a job that a single parent couldn't comfortably do, given her appetite and hunger for food.

I was almost through with my packing when Mother pushed the door open. She stood there and smiled but benearth the smile, I knew she wanted to cry. She would be all left alone while I'm gone back to school.

It wasn't easy for her and I knew just that because Efua' s parent, my Uncle and Aunt were practically training me in school. Mother was my heart's throbe and I would do anything just for her. Get a good degree and marry a rich man or better still be financially independent.

Even though we hadnt much and the money Uncle Barry gave us was too meager to even sustain me, talk more of mother,, we somehow seemed to manage.

"Are you forgetting anything? She asked.

I looked back into the room and shook my head..

" No'

"Okay good, did your uncle give you anything?

" Yes he did--- he gave me 10 thousand naira and promised to send more."

I lied , he had given me just five thousand and Efua added it a sum of three thousand. I needn't mother worrying for me..

" Okay here is two thousand -" She stretched her hand..
I couldn't take it. I covered her palms and told her to keep it for her self.

"How will you cope nah?

" The lord will provide"....

TBC

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2016
**Takes seat**

Fire on

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Present sir!
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2016
We are here now, let the movies begin

Swann lleigh shigo20 greg42 adesina12 nastynic Tuhndhay (these two will reply a minute before rapture lipsrsealed) Oya now girlhaley lawlahdey

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by queenitee(f): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2016
jagugu88li:

Swann lleigh shigo20 greg42 adesina12 nastynic Tuhndhay (these two will reply a minute before rapture lipsrsealed) Oya now girlhaley lawlahdey
Can I sit beside you ma'm

2 Likes

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2016
Kisschrix I sight u.

Skarlett U welcom

jagugu88li u issa bae. Oya chop kiss

Queenitee take the front row

Modified *** an updates coming soon.

Im calling on these ogas and Madams, Draie Venus007 ellababe cyberguy7 geofavor
dtobs veekid mhiz mhisbliss darkrebel10

*enjoy the ride.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Lleigh(f): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
jagugu88li:

Jagugu88li I am joining you with my samosas and coffee.
To early for my chilled Guinness
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lleigh:

Jagugu88li I am joining you with my samosas and coffee.
To early for my chilled Guinness
its always nice to see lleigh. smiley joy unspeakable,
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by veekid(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Creeza:
Kisschrix I sight u.

Skarlett U welcom

Queenitee take the front row.

Meanwhile, I just saw some spelling errors and my android is off- thanks to Nepa and buhari. I will modify later.

*enjoy the ride.

Thanks for the mention Creeza

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
veekid:

Thanks for the mention Creeza
u're welcome oga mi. grin AND your signature got me laffin hard.. Bros make them bring am back o.. We will freely board the boatgrin

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Lankyannie(f): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
*walks in like a queen*
creeza,can u clean ma seat for me?go and bring one basket of akara from girlhaley and share to everyone present.
Omoh ma palm wine cup dy ready for more wine biko.
Fire on sir me personally tanda gidigba behind u.

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lankyannie:
*walks in like a queen*
creeza,can u clean ma seat for me?go and bring one basket of akara from girlhaley and share to everyone present.
Omoh ma palm wine cup dy ready for more wine biko.
Fire on sir me personally tanda gidigba behind u.
the queen herself, enjoy urself, barman- two more bottles please
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by veekid(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Creeza:
u're welcome oga mi. grin AND your signature got me laffin hard.. Bros make them bring am back o.. We will freely board the boatgrin
grin
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by DTOBS(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Creeza:
Kisschrix I sight u.

Skarlett U welcom

Queenitee take the front row.

Meanwhile, I just saw some spelling errors and my android is off- thanks to Nepa and buhari. I will modify later.

*enjoy the ride.
Thanks... Okay, here we go

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by sunshine46(f): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lemme sharperly sit down as well cheesy...hmmm,i'm whaowed,'pleasurable' stories even bfr d end of d year...ride on Creeza wink

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by SPDAZZY(f): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
Creeza:
In no particular order.

Jagugugu88li yink89 MozB arosunshine sunshine46 xaviercasmir skarlett bibijay123 angelinasto olite93 sirafolabi galaxidiva harunablazzin empressgold22 zoinic swankmee bola92 rapsainot topiphabrix winters22 larabae mercichoco lankyannie yufuibrahim muyjbee remiseyi sethworld nder kpagogin spdazzy yorhmienerd saraphina ikenna shakyroh320 isod oluwaemmanuel Roth biafrabushboy

Copyright @2016
Benjamin Oseh Esele

Thanks for the mention. Following all the way

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
jagugu88li:

Here indeed
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by yorhmienerd(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Present
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
DTOBS:

Thanks... Okay, here we go
I'm taking the lead bro, make sure you follow me wink
yorhmienerd:
Present
. U welcome sir

greg42:

Here indeed
Okay bruv
SPDAZZY:

Thanks for the mention. Following all the way

I'm grateful Ma'am
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2016
Roth yormienerd yinks89 jagugu88li bibijay123 skarlett
Lankyannie smemud yusufibrahim sunshine daddysly veekid mhisbliss queenitee

*continues*

Efua

I searched for my phone in the bag just to be sure. It dawned on me that I had left it at home and there was no way I could get back to take it except to drop off the bus. I couldn't , I was already behind schedule.
There was a lady seating next to me ,she suddenly noticed my disturbed attitude and asked why I had put up a sad face.

" Its really nothing... I'm fine "

I was not the type that discussed my problems easily with strangers. I smiled and faced my business.

"Where will you drop ? She asked again.

" Uhmm.. Its really my first time going eastward and even up from the south..So you can imagine, I'm not too conversant with the exact place , but I know its Umuahia "

She chuckled and then grinned cheerfully . She obviously wanted to say something or laugh at me.
* Well it was allowed * I thought and looked away.

" I'm actually going that direction too" She began" And seeing you are putting on NYSC attire I'm sure you are just posted there for service -- its normal to see these kind of situations in the country."

I breathed and sighed deeply.. Well thank God she knew. *

" I'm Amanda by the way " She introduced herself

I returned the gesture with a smile and handshake " Efua... Efua Barry"

It was almost dark and dusky when we finally entered the city of Onitsha.. Given the fact we left late from Benin.. I had been sleeping all along in the bus and took no view of the towns we passed. It didn't interest me and there was really nothing of interest to even look at other than buildings , bushes, buildings again and maybe cars that passed by.... At worst we had not even gotten to our destination..

We had to alight the bus and dispersed as it was not a one way shuttle. It was supposed to stop at the Onitsha's Agbor park ( a park near the Head bridge -- the bridge that linked Delta state and Anambra)..Where it eventually did.

We searched for a hotel that was cheap enough for accomodation . when we had no luck in finding one ,we walked through a street in hope of finding anywhere just to lay our heads for the night.

" I'm so confused right now" Amanda said .

She dragged her bag behind and sat on a pavement near a fence. I could feel her pain and frustration. But she wasn't the only one suffering , so why complain?

" I'm blaming myself right now for having forgot my cell phone " I said " do you know I have an aunt here in Onitsha that could accommodate us. Just a phone call would have done the trick"

She raised and eyebrow and gave me a piercing look.. What was on her mind? I wondered.

" Then you can use my phone"

" Oh lord, that's the problem" I replied " I don't have her number offhand"

Indefinitely we became stranded and had no clue of where to go next . or even what to do ..

We got up from the spot and continued but just then a vehicle screeched past us, then came back and its lights blinked as the driver mesmerized us with the car movements ,making us to wonder as we looked at the car with curiosity ....

Finally, it stopped right before us and a middle aged man alighted from the the left side of the car.....

Iziegbe.

I dragged down my bags from the school shuttle that came from inside the town and entered the main gate park.. I boarded another shuttle bound for the " Faculties " ...

People stared at me and my bag. I couldn't care, at least its not something to be ashamed of, and I was not alone. Some other guy had a heavy load which I suspected to be foodstuffs.. Hmm!! He must have really come in handy.

My phone beeped and I swiped the notification bar.. A WhatsApp message from Dani.

" Bae of Life... How is you nah?? *emoji* I just saw you carrying ur hefty load. ,. I hope its food that is inside it.""

I shook my head and carefully typed my reply

* Your head is inside...Dani Okafor , you saw me and you couldn't comeover to help me carry the bags..You are hereby suspended from boo duties..till further notice."

I put the phone back into my pocket and pulled my bags as I went through the Uniben's back gate into Ekosodin ( A large community of students living in hostels - private ones- and there was one third of the schools entire population ) The guards searched my hand bag and used their metal detector to glace through the surface of my trolley bag. After which I was given uninterrupted entry.

" Ah Izzy .. Izzy!! " Iya Ibukun called me and smiled from cheek to cheek.

" Iya Ibukun" I said " How is business nah?

She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

" It's just the normal hardship and food wahala"

I stopped and put my trolley bag beside her bole stand. He bole was the best I had seen in the entire Ekosodin.She was the best bole ( roasted plantain and red oil ) seller in the community.

" Where is IBk now. I'm not seeing him around , what happened?

" He has gone to school o, that boy can disturb me like kilode, His class teacher even came to report him yesterday. I'm so tired of his" one week , one trouble " behaviour".

" Mummy Ibk " I said. " Let me have one "chopp" of Bole plea--"

My phone beeped again in my pockets , this time interrupting my discussion with Mummy Ibukun.
It was Dani's message and from the emoji he used to start the instant message ,I suspected trouble or maybe complaints.

* Baby ... I'm sorry nah, you can't expect me to just come and carry load for you just like that, ... I was with my guys and you know how Engineering boys behave-- they will yab my life into low battery"

I smiled and sent him a reply immediately

* Still not a good reason. . . you are still on suspension, till I decide otherwise..*

I put the phone away and took the Bõle from Iya Ibk. I brought out money to pay but she refused to take it.. She called me customer twice and told me that she did me a grace , that was her little way of telling me welcome.

" Thank you ma" I carefully wrapped the snack in the nylon she gave me and continued my journey into the hostel...

That night , I couldn't sleep and Kechi was already disturbing me with her endless gisting and gossips. I already missed mama and wondered what she could be cooking at that moment.. If she was crying or just sad, God please keep her safe. It was my third year in the university but then she still treated me like a fresher. I then thought about Sister Efua , had she arrived safely? it was unusual for her not to call me ... I turned on the bed and went online with my phone , scrolled down messages and opened Fb app only to see the shock of my life.. .....

TBC

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2016
Winters22 Im seeing u sha grin
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Winters22: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2016
i never knew u tagged me until i stumbled inside this thread and saw my name though wrongly spelt...

well great piece u have hear...
following...

2 Likes

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2016
Winters22:
i never knew u tagged me until i stumbled inside this thread and saw my name though wrongly spelt...

well great piece u have hear...
following...
oh sorry bro...

U welcome wink
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Winters22: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2016
Creeza:
oh sorry bro...
U welcome wink
m not a bro.....
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2016
Winters22:

m not a bro.....
my bad ,am terrbly sorry, my lady
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Winters22: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2016
Creeza:
my bad ,am terrbly sorry, my lady
itz allowed.... errmmm? no jaraa tooday?

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by bibijay123(f): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Creeza I don't know why I didn't get your mentions. I just stumbled on this now, leme go read first cheesy

Wow! You killing it bro, so who raped Efua?

3 Likes

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2016
bibijay123:
Creeza I don't know why I didn't get your mentions. I just stumbled on this now, leme go read first cheesy
chai, bibi its wa o.. ANYWAYS WELCOME
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2016
Winters22:

itz allowed....
errmmm? no jaraa tooday?
baesky, I cnt promise o. I'm currently chopping off a chicken head with one hand, and typing with the other... Christmas things

1 Like

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by queenitee(f): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2016
I'm still here,ain't going nowhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by queenitee(f): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2016
Creeza:
baesky, I cnt promise o. I'm currently chopping off a chicken head with one hand, and typing with the other... Christmas things
Aneg,make d chicken reach my side
Re: Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette by Creeza(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2016
queenitee:
Aneg,make d chicken reach my side
u can bet on that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Three Paths / Last Gang Standing (Crime)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.