Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) (87871 Views)

My Upcoming Blockbuster Series / Life On The Run Season 6: Life In Paris / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by EMERIT2US(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Lakeshizu(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kingzpen hope u ar good?.... Don't forget us here. almost a week since ur last update!!! cry cry cry
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by charijee(f): 6:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Where's the pen in the hand of the King?
Trust you're okay....bring us update plssssssss
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by paulolee(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Wow..nice wrk kinqspen...m nt dt used 2 nairaland bt av read some captivatinq n intrestinq stories by some qud lads n i must say dt ur very qud wt wt u ar doin...ur flick is superp, interpretation of lines ar off d hook, bt unpredictability of ur story is kinda averaqe n i was kinda dissapointed coz ur updates ar very short n i read u said u ar updatiqn once a week....dts 2 lazY 4rm ma point of view...qat 2 wrk on d unpreditability of ur story n plsss make d story lonq coz it onli contains 4-5 main characters n i dnt see much wrk in it...SHALOM
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by obstead200(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
KINGZPEN KNOWS HOW TO F.U.C.KING WRITE A STORY.
HE IS MY BEST ON NAIRALAND. CLOSELY FOLLOWED BY KAYEMJAY
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Your Highness, abeg come and feed us ooo
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by drsolob2(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
obstead200: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
My dear you are not serious at all to insinuate that Kingzpen is better than Kmj,I see you have nt read A.E.W.E
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lakeshizu: Kingzpen hope u ar good?.... Don't forget us here. almost a week since ur last update!!! cry cry cry

Thankz for been so nice to check up on me... I have been so down in all aspects...

I won't and I can't forget my fans, not even caring ones like you...

God Bless You Loadz...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by oluwashedy: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Where art thou oh kinzpen?
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
charijee: Where's the pen in the hand of the King?
Trust you're okay....bring us update plssssssss

The Pen had gone through a lot this past days... Anyways, he is here, hail and hearty...

Update cooking...

God Bless Your Heart Dear...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmn... Boss I have been busy and struggling with my story.it ends SOON though, PROMISE to catch up. Weldone SIR. smileywink
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
paulolee: Wow..nice wrk kinqspen...m nt dt used 2 nairaland bt av read some captivatinq n intrestinq stories by some qud lads n i must say dt ur very qud wt wt u ar doin...ur flick is superp, interpretation of lines ar off d hook, bt unpredictability of ur story is kinda averaqe n i was kinda dissapointed coz ur updates ar very short n i read u said u ar updatiqn once a week....dts 2 lazY 4rm ma point of view...qat 2 wrk on d unpreditability of ur story n plsss make d story lonq coz it onli contains 4-5 main characters n i dnt see much wrk in it...SHALOM

Thankz so much Bro...

Unpredictability? Yh, sure as expected, but I bet you can't tell where my story gonna end or predict my next scene... If you can, then try predicting my next update... And I promise not to alter anything in it...

For the short updates, I know they are, and I will work on it...

Thankz again...

God Bless You...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
obstead200: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
Looooool... You know how to read story... You are my true fan and I love you (No Homo).

God Bless You...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Your Highness, abeg come and feed us ooo
My son, Daddy has been down, but hez back on his feet...

God Bless You...

*pats back with horse-tail*
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
drsolob2:
My dear you are not serious at all to insinuate that Kingzpen is better than Kmj,I see you have nt read A.E.W.E

Loooool... Glad to know you are a loyal fan of KMJ...

I'm a Boss in my lane, not competing with nobody... I only try to beat my best...

But next time dude, don't trash someone else's opinion, just make yours known... Life Too Short For That...

Love You Though(No Homo)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
oluwashedy: Where art thou oh kinzpen?

I am here now, friend... Update dropping soon...

Good to be back...

God Bless Your Heart Bro...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Hmmn... Boss I have been busy and struggling with my story.it ends SOON though, PROMISE to catch up. Weldone SIR. smileywink

Boss, I have been following your story even when I'm so down... Happy to know itz moving smoooooooooothly...

God Bless You my Bro, my Friend and my Boss... *winks*
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
KingzPen:

Boss, I have been following your story even when I'm so down... Happy to know itz moving smoooooooooothly...

God Bless You my Bro, my Friend and my Boss... *winks*

Lol! You never told me u were down! Anyways, we go talk on whatsapp better.

Make u no mind d person wey dey compare u with KMJ, some ppl are created to frustrate and discourage. Keep it moving, it's in uu!

1 Like

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Lol! You never told me u were down! Anyways, we go talk on whatsapp better.

Make u no mind d person wey dey compare u with KMJ, some ppl are created to frustrate and discourage. Keep it moving, it's in uu!

I had to keep it within, cos I'd thought I would recover on time... And for that guy, it takes more than mere words or opinion to break me down or stop my grind... Love his comment though, wish KMJ could say that himself...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
KingzPen:

I had to keep it within, cos I'd thought I would recover on time... And for that guy, it takes more than mere words or opinion to break me down or stop my grind... Love his comment though, wish KMJ could say that himself...
Lol... Alzwel
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Queenxstar(f): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
KingzPen:

Loooool... Glad to know you are a loyal fan of KMJ...

I'm a Boss in my lane, not competing with nobody... I only try to beat my best...

But next time dude, don't trash someone else's opinion, just make yours known... Life Too Short For That...

Love You Though(No Homo)

My King has spoken in the multitude of his grey hairs.
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Queenxstar: My King has spoken in the multitude of his grey hairs.
Oh my Queen, thank you o jare... May The gods Of NairaLand be with you...

*pats back with horse-tail*
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by oluwashedy: 6:40am On Sep 27, 2014
KingzPen:

I am here now, friend... Update dropping soon...

Good to be back...

God Bless Your Heart Bro...
Bless U too
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by bookj(f): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2014
kingzpen, I hear say u were down bt no let d ink down grin, anyway takia of urself nd b strong. Luv ya
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by KingzPen(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2014
bookj: kingzpen, I hear say u were down bt no let d ink down grin, anyway takia of urself nd b strong. Luv ya
Yes I was... The ink has been refilled, bless God...

Thankz Dearie... Luv U too...
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by codedbaby(f): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2014
Kingzpen wen art thou updating? am wating
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Cashio(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2014
de king abeg
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by charijee(f): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
KingzPen:

The Pen had gone through a lot this past days... Anyways, he is here, hail and hearty...

Update cooking...

God Bless Your Heart Dear...
so glad to hear from you kingzPen......and to know you're feeling better now.....waiting earnestly for the update......God bless your heart too
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by MoriYanu(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Me fell on this thread, me love it, with Sammy. O here with me, me need to keep following..... first time of reading ur story tho, buh v heard a lot about you..
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 28, 2014
Are you a writer or an aspiring writer, this workshop is for you...
https://www.nairaland.com/1893739/nairaland-e-workshop-writers---comment-thread
Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by obstead200(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2014
drsolob2:
I've read an evening with Eva. KMJ is good. Very very good. But king pen knows how to give me a higher level of suspense. Plus he is also very funny in a way.

3 Likes

Re: On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) by emmabest2000(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2014
KingzPen:

So sorry... Would work on that...
where're thou ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette / Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.