Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! (2886 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by realGURU(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2014
60% of christain girls will end up as singles, single mothers, frustrated ladies, husband snatchers, harlots or professional prostitutes if polygamy is not introduce into their marriage.
With large number of pom pom girls parading the street something should be done to arrest the siituation.
They should have a general council meeting with pops, archbishops, cardinals, pastors etc. and deliberate on it as they use to introduce and remove things into their religion in the past.
Monogamy is no where prohibited in the bible as noah, jacob [ isreal], david married many wives. It is only that jesus did wait to get married so that we know how many women he will have married. Because jesus can not be different from the rest.
Monogamy is only an european culture, they use this to control their population . They use monogamy, family planning and now homosexuality, u know who are shemales, trannies and ladies boys?
Don't tell me monogamy is in the bible with time, this western devil will put homosexuality in the bible they will claim christians are " not under law" . Are some padres, cardinal not gays? And with time they will get a scriptual support for it. Just Watch out.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2014
You just dey spit fire!

I dey come sha...

Lunch is in few minutes.
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by mencade5(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
blizard44: You just dey spit fire!

I dey come sha...

Lunch is in few minutes.
abeg if you dey come, help me buy 2 sticks of benson.
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by solomonbrown64: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
...xo being a woman is all about getting married .....na wa oh...

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by KillerBeauty(f): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
tongue

Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
I'll sure do...cheesy
mencade5: abeg if you dey come, help me buy 2 sticks of benson.
but e don tey wey I eat that your food...

*add egg sauce, onga, thyme. Curry,yeast and orishi rishi..

Just arrange am before I show...
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by jmoore(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
Op, do you have the money to take care of 40 wives and over 180 children?

The last time I checked there is no law against polygamy in Nigeria. Though I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by mencade5(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
blizard44: I'll sure do...cheesy but e don tey wey I eat that your food...

*add egg sauce, onga, thyme. Curry,yeast and orishi rishi..

Just arrange am before I show...
hahahahaha....u don kill me oooo. Hahaha

no worry i go prepare am. Hope say you dey like kpomo for you sauce?
I have a new recipe......Rabbit steak.

Watch out

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by LaurelP(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
D ladies are not complaining
Stop weeping more dan d berieved

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
If you wanna get married to all women you meet no one is stopping you , just stop trying to justify yourself with the bible.

3 Likes

Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by depato88(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
waz readin. tot it wz sensible post nt knwnin it wz senseless

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by Janeify(f): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Rubbish!andwhere in wasit stated that marriage is a must in the Bible.My secondary. School teacher would say"if you have nothing doing, don't do it here!
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dis one wey u dey vibrate like dis I hope say pastor neva mistakenly slap u wen doing deliverance o. Haba
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
solomonbrown64: ...xo being a woman is all about getting married .....na wa oh...
at the end it still boills down to that
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by marieolae(f): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
depato88: waz readin. tot it wz sensible post nt knwnin it wz senseless
abii o
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Marriage is not for everybody! The most important thing is being happy whether married or single.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by solomonbrown64: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: at the end it still boills down to that
# if u say xo....
but i dont believe such
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by stormybucci(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
chaiii. I waste my megabyte sha.... See im head lyk canoe, mtcheew
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
I will set up a committee to look into your matter.

NEXT !!!
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by Agybabe(f): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
I smell a rat!

@op lemme guess! You want to marry another wife and she no gree?

Sowie o.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
solomonbrown64: ...xo being a woman is all about getting married .....na wa oh...

Oh, so you expect her to be wetting her pillow every evening when she craves the embrace of a man who should have been beside her. Wake up in the morning real ho.rny, wipe her tears and behave like nothing happened.

Stop deceiving yourselves. I know what single mothers go through. Most of you lot are ignorant... smh.
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: at the end it still boills down to that

Aku fee cha a, o dara awo !
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by 234GT(m): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Polygamy does not make economic sense. The money you will spend to marry a second wife and train her children can be used to keep a fleet of wicked rides like Clk350, range rover sports and hummer H2
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by solomonbrown64: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
okparaugo:

Oh, so you expect her to be wetting her pillow every evening when she craves the embrace of a man who should have been beside her. Wake up in the morning real ho.rny, wipe her tears and behave like nothing happened.

Stop deceiving yourselves. I know what single mothers go through. Most of you lot are ignorant... smh.

....all i wrote was dat.....being a woman is not about getting married......and dats my opinion.....
u callin me ignorant is unwarranted....
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
solomonbrown64:

....all i wrote was dat.....being a woman is not about getting married......and dats my opinion.....
u callin me ignorant is unwarranted....

Well, making a statement and being in the experience are two different things.

Woman is made for man..
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
okparaugo:

Aku fee cha a, o dara awo !
nwokem. Idi translate this thing for me biko grin
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by solomonbrown64: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
okparaugo:

Well, making a statement and being in the experience are two different things.

Woman is made for man..

alright.....
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Muslims are not happy
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're no thappy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran, They're not happy in Iraq They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia They're happy in England They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden, They're happy in the USA &
Canada
They're happy in Norway & India They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And
who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not
themselves... THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE
HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the
countries they
came from where they were unhappy Muslims:
1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral
objection
to liquor... You are a Muslim 2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000
rocketlauncher,
but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim 5. If you can't think of anyone
you haven't declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
7. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have
uses other
than setting off road sidebombs... You are a Muslim
8. If you havenothing against women and think every
manshould own at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and don'tforward it...
You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem Christians
living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists
living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living
with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem Muslims living
with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem MUSLIMS LIVING
WITH MUSLIMS =BIG PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by Ivanspring(f): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Warrisdiss undecided
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by depato88(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: abii o

av been kind of noticing u of recent on dis section. i dd b hapy if we are friends
Re: 60% Of Naija Girls Will Not Get Husband If This Trend Did Not Change! by marieolae(f): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
depato88:

av been kind of noticing u of recent on dis section. i dd b hapy if we are friends
okk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls / How Our Digital Nigerian Girls Be Like In Front Of TOILET Mirrors....! / You're old If U Had Ever Drank Frm Dis Thermocool Freezer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.