Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » (49699 Views)

Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by kheart(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2014
Donmichaelz: I have 500 mb left to give u ba*st*ard****s* wat u deserve if for any reason a religion should insult Christianity it shouldn't be islam...... in Islam u belive in god. u say he is powerful fine show us wat he can do.? in Christianity our God is powerful and we can show that because he uses us for healing d sick. one reason u Muslims should belive miracle is dat for there to be a fake they must be an original.. now yall should give ur life to christ... Muhammad is not even in heaven, remember no mechanic can repair breaking news but our jesus can

And the same bible tells u that devils can do better miracles than jesus, so what is ur point?
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by umarfantami(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2014
The interesting thing about the christians is that they don't believe in

Nehemiah 8:6 And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

ARE YOU THE one doing it or Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by GodMode: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2014
cloudstar:

Let me get this straight. You don't believe in the Christian concept of God and you deny it yet you believe in a 'creator' that only you know about?

Hmm the "christian concept".. I don't believe in the "religious concept" of a man they call god. I don't believe in religion.

The creator I believe in is of neutral attitude.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by otunbabadok(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2014
Donmichaelz: I have 500 mb left to give u ba*st*ard****s* wat u deserve if for any reason a religion should insult Christianity it shouldn't be islam...... in Islam u belive in god. u say he is powerful fine show us wat he can do.? in Christianity our God is powerful and we can show that because he uses us for healing d sick. one reason u Muslims should belive miracle is dat for there to be a fake they must be an original.. now yall should give ur life to christ... Muhammad is not even in heaven, remember no mechanic can repair breaking news but our jesus can

Maybe you should try what Jesus Christ peace be upon him did, and we will belief you. The fact is every prophet was given a help through miracles that suite their time, and what a replica of happenings in their time. Even at that he was still not believed.The bible says he came unto his own and received him not.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2014
RikoduoSennin: .

The bolded section is completely false, catalogs of the Bible existed before the catholic church compilation in the year 397 (Council of carthage). Here they are:
NAME. PLACE FOUND YEAR
1) Muratorian fragement italy 170 C.E

2) Irenaeus. Asia minor. 180 C.E

3) Clement of Alexandria. 190 C.E

4) Tertulian. N.Africa. 207 C.E

5) Origen. Alexandria. 230 C.E

6) Eusebius. Palestine. 320 C.E

7) Cyril of Jerusalem. 348

cool Cheltenham list. N.Africa. 365

9) Athanasius, Alexandria. 367

10) Epiphanius. Palestine. 368

11) Gregory Nazianzus. Asia Minor. 370

12) Amphilocius. Asia Minor. 370

13) Philaster. Italy. 383

14) Jerome. Italy. 394

15) Augustine. N. Africa. 397

16) Third coucil of carthage. 397

So you see, the RCC added those additional Apocryphal books on their own. Research the catalogs above yourself to find out more.

Bros your level of ignorance amuses me!! Over 200 writings were in circulation before the bible was compiled by the catholic church of the fourt century.These writings alongside those who finally made it to the bible had existed before the compilation.However by the ourth century,it becme necessary for the catholic church to select the authentic 73 books which made it to the first bible.The names you listed are all catholic church fathers and none of them made use of 66 books,some of them even died before the bible was eventually compiled.No 15 on your list st Augustine of hippo presided over the church councils which decided the books of the bible.

It was only about 200 years after the reformation that the protestants decided to remove 7 books from this catholic OT and decided to adopt the jewish canon decided at the council of Jamnia in 100 CE.it must however be stated that this jewish cannon equally rejected Jesus christ and the entire NT.So in essence you protestants are using a hybrid canon.ie a jewish canon and the catholic NT

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Teelurv9(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2014
umarfantami: The interesting thing about the christians is that they don't believe in

Nehemiah 8:6 And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

is nobody saying anytin?
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Missy89(f): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2014
femi4: You are not spiritual, nothing will ever make sense or be productive to you!

You are just another 1diot that cant comprehend. been encountering lots of you lately.

I said i was only interested in talking about the historical aspect and will leave the spiritual part for another thread since it is beyond the scope of this one. and it isn't usually productive because arguing with a religious person doesn't make sense. how can one person argue with facts and logic and the other person uses faith? that is not a productive argument since it will only be going back and forth.

apparently every statement has to be dumbed down for most people to get it or they just quote you and yap nonsense
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by DesChyko: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2014
[b] Viewing this topic: Ivyluvie2(f), Sammydreezy(m), b1327, Vblinks, lexdino(m), EMMYB0Y, juwoonn(m), kellybently, Akpaife(m), sKeetz, damosky12(m), Unabefool(m), rastery, tonygee1(m), johnaruson(m), timmy(m), jtwest(m), LaryBoy(m), lalasticlala(m), ibukunobi, Crixie(m), juzbummy, Richhommie(m), peterpeteru, emmyclassic(m), teejegs(m), Jezyfreezman(m), lordmerlin, shox(m), faithgokz(f), ibnquasale, hopara1(m), Donmichaelz(m), informative, Heamah, Pistolx(m), tonero4130(m), FKO1(m), dealeh, lovelymind(m), 2chainzz(m), Kensco(f), cidieschat(m), diamondbility, ogazi007(m), hod898(m), Nimi22(f), tsolz84(m), Chichilas, Chrisabig, Vicotex(m), venorite, Ahmedie25(m), ahika(m), 0key, Eyop(m), aoeforgod(m), bigwig10(m), Badosqi, Teelurv9, selfemployed, tamertery(m), agbaikings, Olanight(m), dhardline(m), ifeanyija(m), micoco(m), Pato5(m), ibrhyme77, gr890, missbronze, chidibond(m), mazaje(m), numen(m), Yungwizzzy(m), kilonso001, grafixdon, HKCOMPANY(m), Keemie(f), nelsonstifler, Emmyk(m), ayswagga5, gaby(m), jahbiz, Charles487, edo70, Elkiflu, SQLmaster1(m), Babadee30(m), garrimallam, Oletty, babepink(f), kingkayz, kheart(m), HughWilliams, chukwudi44(m), Ormorlehwah(f), SangoCrusader, sccofield(m), firestar(f), orobs93, Soyedele1(m), ALKARULEZ615(m), Sleekknight(m), tenry, nairalandgeek(m), melodyj(m), phlamingboy(m), Ade001ng, bionick, lormarx, churchmind, phemswag, IA03163, Fash20, GodModeand 90 guest(s) [/b]

chei.. On a Sunday morning.. 7:43am to be precise.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by noit(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2014
I love JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by JbravoAdodger(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2014
alcuin: A book of fables. How can someone believe in the tower of babel? If God was so pissed with men that sought to build a structure to reach the sky, I wonder what he will do modern space scientist.

The world was flooded in 40 days by rain? Today rain falls for over 100 days in some pacific islands.

Virgin birth Now seriously, if ur wife approaches u today and tells u that she's pregnant by the power of the Holy Spirit, would u believe.

How can a reasonable person believe in a book whose writers never saw what are writing about. Paul never saw Jesus. Matthew, John, Mark, Luke are pen names of unknown writers.

Pauls case is more interesting. Can u imagine Adolf Hitler after killing millions of Jews, taking a stroll to Berlin and said he has changed and started writing Jewish scriptures and expect the Jews to take me seriously?

Let me stop here

Ha ha Blaspheme!!!!
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Omooba77: 7:52am On Aug 17, 2014
Every problem of the World have solutions in the Holy Bible; Luke 1:37,Mark 9:23,John3:3-5,Revelation20:11-15

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Abeos(m): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2014
What I can just say is the BIBLE!!!!!
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by mdfaruk: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2014
The shortest verse in the Bible is
"John 11: 35, 'Jesus wept"' that is a very interesting verse! some christians says Jesus is God and so many are confuse of who he is and still follow blindly, as for those who agrees he's God, I CAN'T CONCUR WITH YOU! A GOD THAT CRIES. imagine a crying GOD??
AND YOUR TALK ABOUT PROTESTIAN 66 BOOKS OF THE BIBLE, WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT THOSE CHRISTIANS THAT USES THE DUOE VERSION WHICH HAS 73 BOOKS OF THE BIBLE?? .
Youngsage: More!

Strongest, Wisest, Oldest, Tallest...

• The strongest and wisest men in the
Bible are: Samson and
Solomon, respectively.

• The tallest and biggest villain in the
Bible is Goliath whose height was
over 9 ½ feet.

• The greatest warrior in the Bible is
Gideon, who defeated 1,35, 000
Midianites along with 300 men and
300 trumpets under God's power.

• The oldest individual in the Bible
was Methuselah (Genesis 5:27),
who died at the age of 969!

• The oldest parable in the Bible is in
Judges 9: 8-15.

Did you know...

• Psalms 117, 118 and 119 are
chapters with special significance in
the Bible.
Apparently, Psalm 117 is
the shortest chapter in the Bible,
Psalm 118 is the central chapter of
the Bible and Psalm 119 is the
longest chapter in the Bible. It's a
hat-trick for the Psalms!

• 2 John and 3 John have the same
number of verses (13), however,
John 3 wins the title of the shortest
book due to its fewer number of
words.

• Ezra 7:21 contains all the letters of
the alphabet, except 'J' (In the New
King James Version).

• There is one chapter that is
repeated twice in the Bible: (Psalms
14 and Psalms 53) 'The fool says in
his heart, "there is no God." They
are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.'
However, they are not mirror
images of each other.

• The word 'God' appears 3,358 times
in the Bible.

• The two books, 'Songs of Solomon'
and 'Esther' have no mention of God
in them.

• The word "Christian" only appears
thrice in the Bible.

• Did you know the first baptism in
the Bible was conducted by Moses,
who used ox's blood to baptize the
people.

• The sheep is the most frequently
mentioned animal in the Bible.

• Did you know the only
domesticated animal not mentioned
in the Bible is the cat!

• The number of promises in the Bible
are 1,260.
How many have you
found? 1,260 promises to claim!

Wow!

•The phrase 'do not be afraid'
appears 365 times in the Bible, just
as the number of days in a year.
This phrase is not a suggestion but a
command. So as we live each day,
we know God has commanded us to
trust Him with all our heart and be
at rest!

• The first mention of prayer in the
Bible is in Genesis 4:26.

•The total number of questions in
the Bible is 3294.

•God's first question asked in the
Bible is 'Adam, Adam where are
you?" And God's question to us
today is still the same. He calls out
for his lost sheep. It is up to us to
turn back to Him.

These Bible fun facts actually test our
knowledge of the Bible. The Bible is a
storehouse of hidden treasures. All you
have to do is go and look for these
priceless treasures embedded in it. You
won't completely comprehend how
magnificent life under the sea is until
you dive into it. Similarly, you need to
read the Bible to understand how
profound it is!!!

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Omooba77: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2014
umarfantami: The interesting thing about the christians is that they don't believe in

What is the link between Maryam and Isa-Almisyu and what does Surah 3 and 5 says.....
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Mushood: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2014
chukwudi44: The Bible contains 73 books and not 66.The actual breakdown is 46 books in the old testament and 27 in the new testament.Please kindly correct that.

tell dem, d gud custodian of bible
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by femi4: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2014
Missy89:

You are just another 1diot that cant comprehend. been encountering lots of you lately.

I said i was only interested in talking about the historical aspect and will leave the spiritual part for another thread since it is beyond the scope of this one. and it isn't usually productive because arguing with a religious person doesn't make sense. how can one person argue with facts and logic and the other person uses faith? that is not a productive argument since it will only be going back and forth.

apparently every statement has to be dumbed down for most people to get it or they just quote you and yap nonsense
You are already f00l for trying to interprete/comprehend historical events that is backed up in the realm of the spiritual.

**Nothing just happen**

The worst that can happen to you if you don't desist, is a curse by spirit of malady
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by KLand(m): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2014
alcuin: A book of fables. How can someone believe in the tower of babel? If God was so pissed with men that sought to build a structure to reach the sky, I wonder what he will do modern space scientist.

The world was flooded in 40 days by rain? Today rain falls for over 100 days in some pacific islands.

Virgin birth Now seriously, if ur wife approaches u today and tells u that she's pregnant by the power of the Holy Spirit, would u believe.

How can a reasonable person believe in a book whose writers never saw what are writing about. Paul never saw Jesus. Matthew, John, Mark, Luke are pen names of unknown writers.

Pauls case is more interesting. Can u imagine Adolf Hitler after killing millions of Jews, taking a stroll to Berlin and said he has changed and started writing Jewish scriptures and expect the Jews to take me seriously?

Let me stop here

Even the Bible has answers for people like you who discredit what they don't know... Scoffers.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2014

Let me stop here

Your answer is in Psalm 14:1. Sometimes people thrash what they can't comprehend.

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by cloudstar: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2014
SangoCrusader: God told the Israelites to slaughter all the Amalekites. Kill all men, women, children, animals and SUCKLING BABIES. Any God that can do that is just as bad as Boko Haram. Why do Christians always ignore this passage? It shows that God is wicked and vengeful and if I were not an atheist, I would rather follow Lucifer! "Kill all sucking babies"... smh.

Any Christian that ignores any passage of the Bible no matter how difficult it is doesn't know their history or is simply ignorant. You question can be answered several ways. Before I do, I am aware that there are people (maybe yourself) that might take exceptions to what I have to say.

God didn’t confine His wrath to the Canaanites only. He proclaimed the death sentence upon the whole of humanity. We will all die because we have broken God’s Law. Every one of us is waiting on death row. Instead of standing in moral judgment over Almighty God, we need to judge ourselves according to the Law of God. We will find that we have a multitude of sins and therefore are deserving of punishment. Yet God, out of love, paid the penalty for our sin so we would not have to.

Moving forward, I will propose a question to you before doing justice to it. Here is my question - "If you were alive during the birth of Adolf Hitler and knew 110% that he would kill millions of innocent people and cause calamity on a global scale - what would you do?"

To answer your question, we have to refer to the Bible and the context of these events. Here is what the Bible said about the Israelites:

"It is not for your righteousness or for the uprightness of your heart that you are going to possess their land, but it is because of the wickedness of these nations that the LORD your God is driving them out before you, in order to confirm the oath which the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. (Deuteronomy 9:5)

Okay, how "wicked" could those people have been? How about killing their own sons and daughters by burning them in sacrifices to their gods.

"You shall not behave thus toward the LORD your God, for every abominable act which the LORD hates they have done for their gods; for they even burn their sons and daughters in the fire to their gods. (Deuteronomy 12:31)

Let us look at the character of God. Did God kill any innocent people along with the evil ones? When God was about to destroy the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, Abraham asked God if He would destroy the cities if there were 50 righteous people in them. God said no. Then Abraham asked the same question if there were 45 righteous people. Every time he dropped the number and got the same answer. The fact is that God would not have destroyed those cities if there were any righteous people in them. The few righteous who were in those cities He warned ahead of time to get out.So, God does not destroy the righteous along with the evil - Please keep in mind the question I asked you about Adolf Hitler.

The Christian concept of God is that He can't and will not stand sin in any form. Just the way a judge would pass judgement for crime is the same way God passes judgement for sin. If critics like you would take the time to study the Bible and make an honest evaluation of the principles of God’s justice, wrath, and love, he would see the perfect and harmonious interplay between them. God’s vengeance is not like the impulsive, irrational, emotional outbursts of pagan deities or human beings. He is infinite in all His attributes and thus perfect in justice, love, and anger. Just as God’s ultimate and final condemnation of sinners to eternal punishment will be just and appropriate, so the temporal judgment of wicked people in the Old Testament was ethical and fair. We human beings do not have an accurate handle on the gravity of sin and the deplorable nature of evil and wickedness. Human sentimentality is hardly a qualified measuring stick for divine truth and spiritual reality.

How incredibly ironic that the atheist, the agnostic, the skeptic, and the liberal all attempt to stand in judgment upon the ethical behavior of God when, if one embraces their position, there is no such thing as an absolute, objective, authoritative standard by which to pronounce anything right or wrong. As the French existentialist philosopher, Sartre, admitted: “Everything is indeed permitted if God does not exist.... Nor...are we provided with any values or commands that could legitimize our behavior” (1961, p. 485). The atheist and agnostic have absolutely no platform on which to stand to make moral or ethical distinctions—except as the result of purely personal taste. The mere fact that they concede the existence of objective evil is an unwitting concession there is a God Who has established an absolute framework of moral judgments.

Those who disagree with God’s annihilation of the wicked in the Old Testament have the same liberal attitude that has come to prevail in America just in the last half century. That attitude has typically opposed capital punishment, as well as the corporal punishment of children. Such people simply cannot see the rightness of evildoers being punished by execution or physical pain. Nevertheless, their view is skewed—and the rest of us are being forced to live with the results of their warped thinking: undisciplined, out-of-control children are wreaking havoc on our society by perpetrating crime to historically, all-time high levels.

Those who reject the ethics of God’s destructive activity in the Old Testament, to be consistent, must reject Jesus and the New Testament. Over and over again, Jesus and the New Testament writers endorsed and defended such activity (e.g., Luke 13:1-9; 12:5; 17:29-32; 10:12; Hebrews 10:26-31). The Bible provides the only logical, sensible, meaningful, consistent explanation regarding the principles of retribution, punishment, and the conditions under which physical life may be extinguished.

This is my 2 cents on the matter

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by cloudstar: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2014
GodMode:

Hmm the "christian concept".. I don't believe in the "religious concept" of a man they call god. I don't believe in religion.

The creator I believe in is of neutral attitude.

So your 'creator' is imaginative?
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Missy89(f): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2014
femi4: You are already f00l for trying to interprete/comprehend historical events that is backed up in the realm of the spiritual.

**Nothing just happen**

The worst that can happen to you if you don't desist, is a curse by spirit of malady

lol.

This is the best you can come up with?

You are a brain dead zombie!
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Wisdytech(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2014
And that is why it is called the holy book! Many more discovery in the BIBLE is yet to be known.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by yviee: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2014

Let me stop here

God have mercy on your ignorance of his words. If u don't believe it's better to keep mute u really don't have to comment.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by GodMode: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2014
cloudstar:

So your 'creator' is imaginative?

Now u get the point I was planting in your head.

God is an imagination.

The creator is not.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Eyop: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2014
DesChyko:

chei.. On a Sunday morning.. 7:43am to be precise.
And what is happening on Sunday morning...7:43am to be precise
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by malvisguy212: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2014
Ymodulus: The bible is the greatest book of fairy tales ever
the bible is the greatest book in which the context is Soo simple to understand yet it will take a lifetime to understand the truth in it.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by mcpat(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2014
Ymodulus: The bible is the greatest book of fairy tales ever
Father,forgive him for he do not know what he is doing.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by cloudstar: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2014
GodMode:

Now u get the point I was planting in your head.

God is an imagination.

The creator is not.

Actually, it is the contrary. Your "creator" is imaginative because you are the only one that knows him. Christians are close to 3 billion people and they all claim to know the very same God. So who is imagining what?
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by solara: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2014
Youngsage: Some of us find the Bible difficult to
comprehend and tag it as complicated.
On the other hand, some of us feel we
know the Bible inside out. Well, this
article lists down some Bible fun facts
that will challenge our knowledge of the
Bible.

The Bible is a unique book, as there
hasn't been a book like this ever written
before. Written over a period of 1500
years, it has been written over 40
generations by over 40 authors, from
different walks of life like poets,
fishermen, kings, shepherds, peasants
and scholars, under the inspiration of
the Holy Spirit.
This shows how God
does not call the equipped, but equips
the called.

Well, we all know that the
Bible is the best selling book of all
times, having sold about 6 million
copies, in over 2000 languages
and
dialects, however, do we know that

the Bible is the most shoplifted book in the
world?

More Bible Fun Facts

Old and New Testament Facts

• Did you know the word Bible comes
from the Greek word Biblia,
meaning; books. No wonder it's
called the Bible: it's a collection of
66 wonderful books!

• Did you know the Bible contains
773, 693 words and 3,566,480
letters. Reading them all aloud
would take a person approximately
70 hours!

• The Old Testament has 39 books,
while the New Testament has 27
books, bringing the total to 66. Of
the 27 books of the New Testament,
the Apostle Paul wrote 14 books
(more than half) of the New
Testament.

• The Bible contains 1189 chapters.
The word 'testament' means
'contract' or 'covenant'.
The old testament was written in
Hebrew.
The new testament was written in
Greek.

First and the Last...
• The first three words in the Bible
are 'in the beginning'.

• The first five books of the Bible,
referred to as the Pentateuch were
written by Moses.

• The last word in the Bible is 'Amen'.

Longest and the Shortest...

• The shortest book in the Bible is 3 John with just one chapter
containing 14 verses and 299 words.

• 2 John happens to have just one
chapter with 13 verses, but the
total number of words are 303.

• The shortest verse in the Bible is
John 11: 35, 'Jesus wept'.

• The longest book in the Bible is
Psalms.

• The longest verse is Ester 8:9
containing 90 words. cheesy

The longest word in the Bible is
Mahershalalhashbaz (Isaiah 8:1). shocked

It's going to be a problem for those
with fear of long words!!!

••••

@OP IT CANNOT BE THE BEST SELLING BOOK OF ALL TIME IF IT HAS SOLD ABOUT 6 MILLION COPIES ONLY
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Leward(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2014
God bless you sis, for those spewing rubbish, no time to prove you wrong but God will touch your heart.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by GodMode: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2014
cloudstar:

Actually, it is the contrary. Your "creator" is imaginative because you are the only one that knows him. Christians are close to 3 billion people and they all claim to know the very same God. So who is imagining what?

because that's what "men of god" of been planting in people's minds for centuries. It's hard to ignore the norm.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by malvisguy212: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2014
Missy89:

lol.

This is the best you can come up with?

You are a brain dead zombie!
are you a muslim or atheist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Nigeria's 'megachurches': A Hidden Pillar Of Africa's Top Economy / 12 Bible Verses To Help You Conquer Lust And Pornography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.