Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine (66026 Views)

Ebola: Infected Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine. / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / My Body Discharges Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tallesty1: This is just the genesis of the good news, the rest will soon recover.

Nigeria will win the fight against the virus.

Eboma should go and die.
Amen ooo by God's special grace
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Segirl18: Satan, Shame unto you!!! Shame! Shame! Shame to d anti-christ called OBAMA....He is indeed a disgrace to Africans.

Please stop typing, you are embarrassing yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Livinusc(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Goodness but @op pix plzzzzzzzzz
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Natasha2(f): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
cheesy So happy, this is a big relief. But its still annoying knowing that the government is not doing much.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
ebdib:

How will nigeria develop
All of you are blaming Obama.
Mumus

Yet none will blame your fuccked up leaders for cutting education budgets.
For stealing money meant for science development.
Keep blaming Obama.
Short sighted cretins

Fishbrain

Why not leave that for another day and accept that nobody gives a fuccck about your uncle. They brought politics of Oil, gold, diamond and now Zmapp. Bunch of fucktards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by swing4real(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
Why the shame on Obama? Obama or America owes us NOTHING. I repeat NOTHING. Let's stop this attitude of sitting down and expecting help from Heaven or from some one else. We are being mentally lazy if we do so.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by eaglechild: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Segirl18: Satan, Shame unto you!!! Shame! Shame! Shame to d anti-christ called OBAMA....He is indeed a disgrace to Africans.
Hiaa!

Please put a lid on it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Bluetooth2:
Shame on Obama
How does this news concern Obama or God ?
It is known that some people , 10-30% or even more, will invariably survive the disease. Please, let us stop encouraging mediocrity in this society!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by abworld6deep(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Haa Baba GOD Thanks so much. So long awaited great news. This calls for celebrations.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by mrlaw93(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Very interesting thread..
last bomb: be mindful of what you post CNN is following this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by eaglechild: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
swing4real: Why the shame on Obama? Obama or America owes us NOTHING. I repeat NOTHING. Let's stop this attitude of sitting down and expecting help from Heaven or from some one else. We are being mentally lazy if we do so.
Finally a breath of fresh air.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
swing4real: Why the shame on Obama? Obama or America owes us NOTHING. I repeat NOTHING. Let's stop this attitude of sitting down and expecting help from Heaven or from some one else. We are being mentally lazy if we do so.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by eaglechild: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Please stop typing, you are embarrassing yourself.

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by phemmyjohnson: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
mrlaw93: Very interesting thread..
last bomb: be mindful of what you post CNN is following this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by room089: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
ebdib:

Sigh
I'm tired of nairaland
Did anywhere in the article state that she was treated with nano silver?

Lol. Kai
I'm tired of nairaland.

My guy no vex
You guys weren't at the hospital with us. I'm just telling u guys what was administered to her! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by swing4real(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
It is known that some people , 10-30% or even more, will invariably survive the disease. Please, let us stop encouraging mediocrity in this society!

Please tell them. What is wrong with Africans and Nigerians and the way we think? With the level of reasoning I doubt if we ever make any progress in the next 100 years. What has God got to do with this or Obama? Is Obama responsible for Ebola.? He Obama is not sure about the drugs we keep asking him to send. So what did he do? He refuse to send it to these mentally lazy Nigeria till they are sure about it. Right now I am sure Americans are working on their lab to find the proper cure of Ebola but instead of us finding a way to fix our problems we are cying for Heaven to help us. Let's keep waiting for God to pour down the drugs from Heaven to us or for American to sell the drugs to us..Yeck!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Leopantro: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
eaglechild: Why is there sooooooo much ignorance in every Ebola thread? angry angry angry angry angry

i swear i now know why most Nigerians bathed with salt; they are so gullible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
One rational response after a long series of intellectually deficient responses. Has the generality of Nigerian youth fallen this low in logical reasoning. I am becoming very afraid for the future of this country if those posts are from the so-called leaders of tomorrow...maybe we should now call them failures of tomorrow!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by zabetheagle(f): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
thank GOD for her life.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by dady12: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
i am.happy with this news because i am tired of hearing this ebola issue making on front page.but i am disappointed with the way america hated nigeria,they ask us for gay law we refuse and this is the beginning of the hatred.our president beg them for their zombi called zmapp and they refuse but they send it to laberia and serial lone ,our son in US base doctor brought nano silver and US came out to say it is pesticide ,God will judge them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wow, wat a great news....Thank u Jesus!!!... I pray d others get healed as well...
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by dady12: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
i am.happy with this news because i am tired of hearing this ebola issue making on front page.but i am disappointed with the way america hated nigeria,they ask us for gay law we refuse and this is the beginning of the hatred.our president beg them for their zombi called zmapp and they refuse but they send it to laberia and serial lone ,our son in US base doctor brought nano silver and US came out to say it is pesticide ,God will judge them.see una brain....

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by touchmeder: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
I pray this is true. i was seeing something about helping her on Linda's blog tonight so i bloody hope this is true. fingers crossed doc, it is well. I will pray for you tonight undecided
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by charlsecy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
studio14: if people will fear Jehovah the way they feared Ebola, the world would hv been a different place.
Fear with regard to Ebola, and fear with regard to Jehovah are two different things...
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
swing4real:

Please tell them. What is wrong with Africans and Nigerians and the way we think? With the level of reasoning I doubt if we ever make any progress in the next 100 years. What has God got to do with this or Obama? Is Obama responsible for Ebola.? He Obama is not sure about the drugs we keep asking him to send. So what did he do? He refuse to send it to these mentally lazy Nigeria till they are sure about it. Right now I am sure Americans are working on their lab to find the proper cure of Ebola but instead of us finding a way to fix our problems we are cying for Heaven to help us. Let's keep waiting for God to pour down the drugs from Heaven to us or for American to sell the drugs to us..Yeck!
Am proud of my country & race, but the way many of my people think at times is embarrassing to the logical mind. What is the way out for our race? We seem to be sinking deeper in the mire of ignorance and folly by the day.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

I don't have a problem with iObama but my grouse is why do we keep kssing their whiteass only to get kicked in the end. If the chinese and Russians find a solution and offered Nigeria, they will start threatening Nigeria with sanctions.

Yes Nigeria has always look westward economically, politically and strategically and the US should have shown concern about the dying people in Nigeria too just like they did to Liberia and Sierra Leone !
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by EbolaParasite: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
eaglechild: This is great news!!!!
But I hope she was tested before discharge.

This brings so much hope and a lesson for all.

The earlier one presents as a contact the better chances of survival.

Nigerians sha with una over sabi. Everybody be Ebola expert. You honestly think in your mind that somebody that just recovered from EBOLA will be discharged without testing. Come on now. No make i vex for you oo. This aint Guinea, Liberia or Congo. This is NIGERIA. We no bad like that.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by pumppin(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thank God o
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
dady12: i am.happy with this news because i am tired of hearing this ebola issue making on front page.but i am disappointed with the way america hated nigeria,they ask us for gay law we refuse and this is the beginning of the hatred.our president beg them for their zombi called zmapp and they refuse but they send it to laberia and serial lone ,our son in US base doctor brought nano silver and US came out to say it is pesticide ,God will judge them
what was your son doing in 'US base' ?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by NosaHenry(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
This woman will not die again. Person that kissed death and survived. Kudos to God

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Dies At Sperm Bank After 4th Donation In 10 Days (PHOTO) / A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) / 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.