Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine (66033 Views)

Ebola: Infected Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine. / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / My Body Discharges Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by simplexvi: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
God is great...really he is unbeatable
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
abatically:

There is no confirmed cure for Ebola yet. What the Americans have is an experimental drug, not a finished product. If this drug is sent to nigeria and used on the patients and then something worse happens, u will be here on nairaland saying America wants to wipe us out.

They sent it Liberia, spain, Sierra Leone. Why was Nigeria exempted ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Tex42(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
ayusco85:

lol. he wish he existed at that time.
he would've gotten his ass whipped badly by those phrisees for upholding the pro-gay law
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
abatically:

There is no confirmed cure for Ebola yet. What the Americans have is an experimental drug, not a finished product. If this drug is sent to nigeria and used on the patients and then something worse happens, u will be here on nairaland saying America wants to wipe us out.

They sent it to Liberia, spain, Sierra Leone. Why was Nigeria exempted ?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ayusco85(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tex42: he would've gotten his ass whipped badly by those phrisees for upholding the pro-gay law

he might have been crucified too beside jesus inplace of those thieves.

Nigeria says no to LGBT. This aint no soddom and gomorrah

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Donbabaj: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
If this gist is true then i'll campaign for GEJ for 2015 grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
gbadexy:

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/ebola-infected-nigerian-doctor-recovers-discharges-from-quarantine/#sthash.nBYjeovz.dpuf

I'm not given to sensationalism but I'm excited by this news.
Its going to go a long way in boosting the confidence of the care givers and increase the morale and fighting spirit of the other infected victims to survive.
I want to believe our standard of living is higher than those countries with 60% mortality rate of the EVD or at least those were impoverished people in their rural area with not so high immunity. Nothing stops the mortality rate being 40% or lower here with good nutrition and health supplements.

Good point. Immunity plays a part. Although viruses destroy immunity, immunity can be boosted by some supplements to get it back to work in the fight against the foreign body.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nestor021: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hi friends, am pleased to announce to you all that Unizik Mobile Portal Android App is ready for downloading. With the App, you can conveniently access the university portal, check your Post UTME result, check admission status and lots more instantly anytime anywhere from your android mobile device.

Download the App for FREE here http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3d00e4d3 (REMEMBER TO UNTICK THE SMALL BOX BEFORE DOWNLOADING).
Kindly share your experience while using the Unizik Mobile Portal App.

Developed by Arinze Aniagba (CEO Felicity Global Forum) www.felicityglobal.com.ng

Share & Enjoy!!!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ceejayluv(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
ayusco85:

please tell me how that is my business? am a nigerian not a Liberian or guinean

***sips his hot lipton tea***
You're African.....
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
babat89:

Yorubas say, 'eni ti o ba Kan lo mo'. Don't know how best to translate that to english. Enough said.
It's the affected that knows how it feels. Thanks you for the analysis jare.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ayusco85(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
ceejayluv:
You're African.....

and so? isnt ma fellow african countries happy when nigeria is in turmoil? dude its All Man For Himself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by sunnywhyt(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ok
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by UjSizzle(f): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Pray they won't report the stu.pidity and ignorance on this forum either. I am ashamed.
lol Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Eshence: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wow good news... Let 9ja keep d cure as a secret! Yes oO
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
UP NIGERIA!!!
shame on d mixed blooded fools(americans).
9ja is indeed d new world power, d whole world will soon come begin.
#GOD BLESS NIGERIA
#GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by hansad: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
Good news. Sawyer from Liberia was an evil man. Speak bad of evil that is dead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by holacorp(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
Suspected Ebola caused death at igando Lagos. Victim is said to be a Liberian lady who has just been declared dead today. She came in to Nigeria hoping synagogue will save her........ Our borders are as porous as hand weaved cane baskets. Be careful and protect yourselves.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Kylekent59: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Oya up nanosilver dow z-mapping abi na z-marking. Wow oya way my babe make I hudge am,been long
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Omooba77: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thank God for this miracle;God will heal everyone infected in Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Solozzo(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
EBV infection has a mortality rate of about 80 -90%. The Doc is among the 10-20% survival even in the absence of curative treatment. There is no evidence that she used nano-silver, bitter cola or saltwater. Two or more survivors are expected. Congrats Doc!

However no unprotected sex for two months after recovery as EBV can still be transmitted through sex over that period(http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_virus_disease)

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
osina1414: UP NIGERIA!!!
shame on d mixed blooded fools(americans).
9ja is indeed d new world power, d whole world will soon come begin.
#GOD BLESS NIGERIA
#GEJ TILL 2019

New world power without electricity grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ceejayluv(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
ayusco85:

and so? isnt ma fellow african countries happy when nigeria is in turmoil? dude its All Man For Himself
Grammar, man.....
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ib4real95(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hin go shock una sey na dat same zmapp d woman use. Btw.. Im related to her! shes my uncles godfathers grandson friends wife!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ceejayluv(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
Solozzo: EBV infection has a mortality rate of about 80 -90%. The Doc is among the 10-20% survival even in the absence of curative treatment. There is no evidence that she used nano-silver, bitter cola or saltwater. Two or more survivors are expected. Congrats Doc!

However no unprotected sex for two months after recovery as EBV can still be transmitted through sex over that period(http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_virus_disease)
Wish more Nigerians reasoned like you.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
halix239:
may he not see anything good in his grave

Ameeeeeeeen
Grave you say? Someone whose body was burnt to ashes (cremated). Which kain grave he get. Na to use his ashes neutralise soil acidity provided it is Ebola free sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ayusco85(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
ceejayluv:
Grammar, man.....

english prof. u got the message didnt u?

#I.T.K undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
halix239:
may he not see anything good in his grave

Ameeeeeeeen
Grave you say? Someone whose body was burnt to ashes (cremated). Which kain grave he get. Na to use his ashes neutralise soil acidity assuming the fire destroyed the virus.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by theoctopus: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Leopantro:

i believe you. knowing the ability of the government to lie through their teeth, i don't believe this news. unfortunately, nigerians are so gullible

how can you dischage someone who was in this condition two days ago

This is a report from a media house, not a government news briefing. Must you criticize everything?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
It'll be good if the woman and her family speak to the media on the issue
There is report that she was in critical condition 2 days ago
I hope this is not a lie
Nigerian media are full of lies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ceejayluv(m): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
ayusco85:

english prof. u got the message didnt u?

#I.T.K undecided
Sincerely, I didn't understand what you wrote there.....
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by phemmyjohnson: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by phemmyjohnson: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Dies At Sperm Bank After 4th Donation In 10 Days (PHOTO) / A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) / 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.