Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims (2543 Views)

Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation / Tb Joshua Had Sent 4,000 Aointing Water To Ebola Victims Of Sierra Leone / Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by delpee(f): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dr Ameyo Adadevoh is the Snr. Consultant Physician at First Consultants. She and her colleagues treated Mr Sawyer and enforced his restriction to the hospital despite being under pressure to release him. This may have saved many lives of others who may have come into contact with him if he left the hospital.
We lost two nurses already. Let's pray that we get Zmapp to treat the others. Hopefully they will survive by Gods grace.
BTW I used her name cos she's the one I know. I pray for all of them and the total defeat of the virus in Nigeria and the world. May God grant us wisdom as we seek knowledge on the herbs etc that can be used to produce drugs and vaccines to cure this horrible disease. Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by delpee(f): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
Praise God! Heard she has recovered but we continue to pray for others. There shall be no more deaths by Gods grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Glory to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by delpee(f): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sadly another online news report says she's in critical condition. I hope not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by KanwuliaJara: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Damn!
This gal was in my junior QUEENS COLLEGE YABA, LAGOS. . . .Small world.
Very smart cookie!

WoW!!!!! shocked
Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by delpee(f): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Really? She was my senior (o'level) at Queens Sch, Ibadan. And my doctor for some years!
Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by delpee(f): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
A humble, diligent, intelligent and compassionate lady indeed. Been praying since I suspected she'll be the Consultant in charge.
Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
KanwuliaJara: Damn!
This gal was in my junior QUEENS COLLEGE YABA, LAGOS. . . .Small world.
Very smart cookie!
WoW!!!!! shocked
delpee: Really? She was my senior (o'level) at Queens Sch, Ibadan. And my doctor for some years!
na who de talk true btw una 2?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by donphilopus: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: na who de talk true btw una 2?

The both! tongue!
Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by candybunny: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Actually Ameyo went to Queen's College, Yaba. I know that because she was my classmate at FGC Maiduguri where she studied for her first yr after which she left us for Queens, Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by delpee(f): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ameyo and her younger sister were both at Queens Ibadan for O'levels. Don't know if she went to Queens Yaba for A'Levels though. She had distinctions in all subjects then. No doubts cos I truly know her. She is Late Professor Adadevohs daughter.

She was my doctor for many years at First Consultants and so i am quite familiar with the hospital processes there. That is why I got worried even before I could confirm that she was involved in Sawyers treatment.

Please keep praying for this humble, compassionate and diligent lady. She deserves to live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by DukeNija(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
She will not die. She will survive this in Jesus name. I felt really bad that no one mentioned her in the papers. When I heard her story, I was saddened. Pls let's put her in our prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by delpee(f): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Please keep praying. May God hear our prayers and deliver us from this dreadful disease. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
I read that she is the granddaughter of Herbert macaulay
Is her father Ghanaian?

This is her picture
She looks at least 55 to me or more unless this was a bad picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by shizzleStar: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dear Lord, pls restore her and all others that got infected with the virus ('courtesy' of the evil) sawyerr to sound health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by KanwuliaJara: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: na who de talk true btw una 2?

I don't know anything about A QUEENS school in IBADAN.
Na only 1 Queens College, Yaba Lagos I sabi!
Her biography can tell more! kiss

Maybe we are talking of GRAND-MOTHER AND GRAND-DAUGHTER. Or namesakes! kiss

Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by KanwuliaJara: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
That na the AMEYO wey I know o! cheesy
She is in her early 40s -mid 40s. . .and lives in EDGWARE . . . .London UK as google may have reported kiss
Not the same one maybe? cool
Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I don't know anything about QUEENS school in IBADAN. Her biography can tell more! kiss

Maybe we are talking of MOTHER AND DAUGHTER. Or namesakes! kiss
hahaaha I used to go to QC yaba during me Second sch days in St Gregory's kiss
Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
KanwuliaJara: That na the AMEYO wey I know o! cheesy
She is in her early 40s. . .and lives in EDGWARE . . . .London UK! kiss
dem ban yu ni? Lolss
Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by delpee(f): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
There's Queens School, Ibadan formerly Queens School, Ede which produced the likes of Chief Mrs Nike Akande, Mrs Maiden Ibru, Mrs Bimpe Balogun etc. It was fashioned after QC with same color but different styles of uniform. Actually reunions for QSI in Lagos are sometimes held at QC.

babyosisi: I read that she is the granddaughter of Herbert macaulay
Is her father Ghanaian?
This is her picture
She looks at least 55 to me or more unless this was a bad picture

Yes, she should be about that. She's a pretty lady though. This must be a picture taken on a bad day. Haven't seen her lately though.
Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by KanwuliaJara: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: dem ban yu ni? Lolss

Na today? Dem go ban taya. . . till HACKERS BAN DEM AGAIN! Muchechechechechecheche!!! cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/kanwulia

Sambarry jolosing my sexxy 'AKPU-FREE'. . . HAIRLESS, YELLOW, BLEACH-FREE AFEMAI-AGENBODE LEGS! cool

barcanista: hahaaha I used to go to QC yaba during me Second sch days in St Gregory's kiss

The good old days! cool

PASS ON THE TORCH. . . .STILL BRIGHTLY GLEAMING !

http://www.queensschoolalumni.org.uk/about/song.htm

School Song

Pass on the torch still brightly gleaming
Pass on the hopes, the earnest dreaming
To those who follow close at hand
Pass on the thoughts, the skill, the learning
Pass on the secret inmost yearning
That they may build where we have planned.

Pass on the songs, pass on the laughter
Pass on the joy that others after
May tread more lightly on their way
Pass on the faith that naught can alter
Pass on the strength lest they should falter
In hour of stress some future day.

Pass on the firm determination
To guide a later generation
By gentle influence in the home
Pass on the health, the youthful vigour
Pass on the love that can transfigure:
The darkest hours that yet may come.

Pass on the torch! The cry inspiring
Unites us here in hope untiring
In bounds no future years can sever
We forward press, not backward turning
That this our torch more brightly burning
May yet pass on - and on - forever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHEx8y0oNn8
Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by delpee(f): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Same school song! QSI is beside and was a sister school to Govt College, Ibadan.
There's also Queens School, Enugu and one in Ilorin all modelled after QC.

Ameyo's other name is Omolaraeni (hope I got the spelling right.)
Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by KanwuliaJara: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
The years were between 1980-1985! cool
She was waaaaaaaaay my junior by more than 4 years.
Confirmed! My Ameyo lives in the UK. A REEEEEEEEEAL AJE BUTTER! kiss
Not the same as this DORO-KPAKO LUTH CONSULTANT. . . .with a weather-beaten, EBOLA-RIDDEN FACE AND GREY HAIR!

Not the same! kiss
Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by delpee(f): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
This Ameyo is also an ajebutter. Her dad was Unilag VC and she's certainly no doro-pako.
This is irrelevant anyway when we are talking about someone's life. Pako or butter, my sincere wish is for the survival of all the Ebola patients.

As Yoruba's will say, ' arun ti ko gbo Ogun, Olorun ma fi se wa.' Translation - May we not be afflicted with an illness without a cure. Amen.

@kanwuliajara
Please just pray. You will never experience extreme trauma and you will live to reap the fruits of your labour by Gods grace.
She did her best in the circumstances to prevent the spread of the disease by restricting the patient and promptly informing the authorities.
Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by KanwuliaJara: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
delpee: This Ameyo is also an ajebutter. Her dad was Unilag VC and she's certainly no doro-pako.
This is irrelevant anyway when we are talking about someone's life. Pako or butter, my sincere wish is for the survival of all the Ebola patients.

As Yoruba's will say, ' arun ti ko gbo Ogun, Olorun ma fi se wa.' Translation - May we not be afflicted with an illness without a cure. Amen.

@kanwuliajara
Please just pray. You will never experience extreme trauma and you will live to reap the fruits of your labour by Gods grace.
She did her best in the circumstances to prevent the spread of the disease by restricting the patient and promptly informing the authorities.

Dat pissshure nor look like aje butter o! undecided
Na harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd life dey written all over that face.
She nor look healthy atol atol. . . ALL NA EBOLA FAULT ABI? cheesy
Na DORO SURU! DORO LERE! Proper-proper.
See the grey hair beneath the 'BRAZILIAN PUBIC HAIR'? undecided

Pray ke?
To the same IDOL or GOD who gave US the diseases in the first place? cheesy
I don't have that kind of time to waste o!
All the best. kiss
Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by delpee(f): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wish you the very best.
Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by delpee(f): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2014
When darkness veils His lovely face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.

It is well in Jesus name!
Re: Please Pray For Dr Ameyo Adadevoh And Other Ebola Victims by Image123(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Your doctor friend will not die.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity / Which Religion Leads To Heaven? / Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.