Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding (8457 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Just don't understand that after 6 years of marriage,a man will be cheating on u.He doesn't contribute to d family and what pains me a lot is that I have never cheated on him.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by knightsTempler: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Question for the gods.

Btw, what is your original id, maybe it will help decipher the answer to your question. tongue
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Baddestguyp(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
op, ur hubby must be a nairalander, dats why u created an account just to post this
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2014
Just don't know what d world is turning into
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by EfemenaXY: 12:38am On Aug 17, 2014
Cece23: Just don't understand that after 6 years of marriage,a man will be cheating on u.He doesn't contribute to d family and what pains me a lot is that I have never cheated on him.

The question you need to ask yourself is this: now you know what he's been up to, what do you plan to do about it?

13 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 17, 2014
my dear na dere way

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by AtheistD(m): 2:52am On Aug 17, 2014
queenlabisi: my dear na dere way

Dere way? Who?
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by aljharem(m): 3:10am On Aug 17, 2014
Some men just love to destroy themselves. Why marry and cheat again.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by bjtinz: 4:49am On Aug 17, 2014
Two possibilities: the was always a player, just that you realized it too late. Or he is no longer deriving joy from your vj, and so is compelled to. . lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by ahnie: 6:34am On Aug 17, 2014
Stop Generalizing.all Men are not the SAME.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by greatgod2012(f): 6:56am On Aug 17, 2014

Stop generalising, this is not fair on men, we have men who keep to their marital vows religiously.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by greatgod2012(f): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2014
Cece23: Just don't understand that after 6 years of marriage,a man will be cheating on u.He doesn't contribute to d family and what pains me a lot is that I have never cheated on him.

was he like that before you married him, or he just changed to the evil habit recently.

If he was like that before marriage and you hoped to change him after marriage, sorry, marriage does not change a person, also, you can't change a person unless he has decided to change himself.

If he just changed to the bad habit, what do you think is the cause?

And now, what do you intend doing about the situation?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2014
He wasn't like this at all.He changed from bad to worst.
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 17, 2014
greatgod2012:

Stop generalising, this is not fair on men, we have men who keep to their marital vows religiously.

It is rare to see a man that keeps to that vow.I keep on hearing same issue of cheating in most marriages and someone is telling me to ignore him.My question is if I continue ignoring it,when is he going to change.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 17, 2014
greatgod2012:

was he like that before you married him, or he just changed to the evil habit recently.

If he was like that before marriage and you hoped to change him after marriage, sorry, marriage does not change a person, also, you can't change a person unless he has decided to change himself.

If he just changed to the bad habit, what do you think is the cause?

And now, what do you intend doing about the situation?

Through out our courtship,I never caught him in the act.I only noticed that after d wedding.The only thing on my mind now is to walk out and have peace but when I look at d kids,they are so lovely that I don't want them grow up without a father.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by baybiemee: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2014
Sister, a whole lot of them are like that. It's appalling that they don't know the amount of pain they make their wives pass through by their behaviour.
The truth is they hardly change, except God touches them or they make up their mind to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by generatorrepair(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2014
Pray hard and also work.
By work i mean try bring back those qualities he saw in you before you got married and make the home a place he would love to come back to every night or evening as the case maybe.
Reduce nagging and do more of heart to heart talking to solve any problem(financial or emotional) to find solution to the problems.
Always ask him for solutions to problems(concerning the family) from him even if you have the solutions in your hands.
From experience i feel this will change the atmosphere of the house.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1632376_generator_repairs_and_servicing_jpeg00057275b03e0c41161d4a5b90c0378f

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Acidosis(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2014
Except you marry a born again man, it would be very very very difficult to meet a faithful man.
- acidosis

The only reason why a man will not cheat on you is because he fear God. Your curves, hips, lips, voice, s£.x and cooking skills cannot stop him.
- acidosis

smiley

39 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2014
Acidosis: Except you marry a born again man, it would be very very very difficult to meet a faithful man.
- acidosis

The only reason why a man will not cheat on you is because he fear God. Your curves, hips, lips, voice, s£.x and cooking skills cannot stop him.
- acidosis

smiley

some born again men are just wolves in sheep's clothing , it only takes the grace and direction of God to get married to a faithful man.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Acidosis(m): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2014
Elantracey:

some born again men are just wolves in sheep's clothing , it only takes the grace and direction of God to get married to a faithful man.

A wolve in sheep clothing is not a born again smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2014
Not just a born again but someone who truly serve God.
Acidosis:

A wolve in sheep clothing is not a born again smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Acidosis(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2014
Cece23: Not just a born again but someone who truly serve God.
True, ma.

What do you intend to do about his lifestyle? Remember, divorce is not an option.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2014
Why do people like to say divorce is not an option undecided my dear,It's understandable that you want your kids to grow up with their father in their lives...but does your husband care about this? Communication is very important in marriage, talk to your husband,do not turn it into a fight,let him know what he's putting you and the children through. ..the risks that are involved in cheating on you, he could lose you,lose the kids,he could contact stds...perhaps,unwanted pregnancy from the other woman. ..sometimes,the man might just think he's having fun without thinking of the consequences.....

Men need to be reminded that there are consequences for cheating on their wives, I think that,the fact that some women accept it,men think it's cool and all other women can deal with it.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by ireneidiva(f): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2014
Why ARE some men wicked! Not why is some men wicked!!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Acidosis(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2014
iwakolewa: Why do people like to say divorce is not an option undecided my dear,It's understandable that you want your kids to grow up with their father in their lives...but does your husband care about this? Communication is very important in marriage, talk to your husband,do not turn it into a fight,let him know what he's putting you and the children through. ..the risks that are involved in cheating on you, he could lose you,lose the kids,he could contact stds...perhaps,unwanted pregnancy from the other woman. ..sometimes,the man might just think he's having fun without thinking of the consequences.....

Men need to be reminded that there are consequences for cheating on their wives, I think that,the fact that some women accept it,men think it's cool and all other women can deal with it.

You can hardly find a faithful man/woman. Some only do it in a way no one can ever catch them.

"A cheat is not a cheat until he gets caught."

1 Like

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by sexybash(f): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2014
At poster ur english na die grin
in life you have three choices smiley
pray for your situation
change your situation
walk away from your situation
so op the choice is yours angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Tapout(m): 9:26am On Aug 17, 2014

stop generalising ...i checked ur profile n u have only two topics,undecided ....u guys(u and the op) should check yourselves............AN ANT WILL ''NEVER" FIND ITS WAY INTO A PACKET OF SUGAR UNLESS U GIVE IT A REASON/ AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO..........................
EDITED,and @op "why is some men wicked" undecided undecided..u even typed the letter i in capital...hmm i think i've found a reason why your husband is cheating on you......there is only one man i know that can tolerate such..GEJ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by EfemenaXY: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2014
Tapout:

stop generalising ...i checked ur profile n u have only two topics, both are about ''cheating'' undecided undecided undecided ....u guys(u and the op) should check yourselves............AN ANT WILL ''NEVER" FIND ITS WAY INTO A PACKET OF SUGAR UNLESS U GIVE IT A REASON/ AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO

Haha! grin

You get time sef for this juvenile thread cheesy
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2014
Op,you said he grew from bad to badder,it means you saw the sign before marriage. First evaluate yourself,some men just don't cheat without reason,start the soultion from yourself,after that,you can focus on him..you might have changed your ways,thereby making him to change too.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2014
Acidosis: Except you marry a born again man, it would be very very very difficult to meet a faithful man.
- acidosis

- acidosis

smiley

You are a sage! I was going to ask her if he was a godly man during courtship. It is not a matter of 'he was a nice guy', cos 'nice' is not a fruit of the Spirit.

This is the same reason why I'd only settle with a godly 'brother', who has been tested and tried. 'Nice', 'caring' are all fluid adjectives, they just dont cut it.

Indeed, almost always, only a godly man will be constrained in the face of sexual temptations.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by SAMBARRY: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2014
sexybash: At poster ur english na die grin
in life you have three choices smiley
pray for your situation
change your situation
walk away from your situation
so op the choice is yours angry grin

that's all
Re: Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2014
ireneidiva:
Why ARE some men wicked! Not why is some men wicked!!!
Noted.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo-Yahoo / Olosho Matter,Parents..what Precautionary Steps Are You Taking? / Finding Your Partner In The Religious Home Is Not A Guarantee For Happy Home / Inflatable Baby Sofa for 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.