Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke (3746 Views)

Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour / Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) / Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by arewarepublic: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Benevolent in what way?
Did you give them free land?
Free housing?
Free healthcare?
Tell me one thing Yorubas has done to help the Igbo success in lagos.
Rather you jealous,bitter and hateful bunch has done everything humanly possible to destroy our achievements and impoverish us but to your utmost surprise we remain strong and steadfast.
Alot of you and your cursed tribesmen have burnt Igbo business,murdered them for nothing stole from them ,and use your Omonile to corner their properties but we keep progressing.
The Igbo have helped to build Lagos economy and we dont deserve any less.
To me, Iyaloja is nonsense...We need to be allocated a big chunk of land to show appreciation for all we have done for the Yorubas.

Guy, cool down! I'm just a neutral observer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by arewarepublic: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Benevolent in what way?
Free housing?
Free healthcare?
Rather you jealous,bitter and hateful bunch has done everything humanly possible to destroy our achievements and impoverish us but to your utmost surprise we remain strong and steadfast.
Alot of you and your cursed tribesmen have burnt Igbo business,murdered them for nothing stole from them ,and use your Omonile to corner their properties but we keep progressing.
To me, Iyaloja is nonsense... We need to be allocated a big chunk of land to show appreciation for all we have done for the Yorubas .

Barawo! cheesy
Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by MrT2011(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
eaglechild: Even Tinubu knows that Lagos is no man's land undecided

grin cheesy grin

You are spicing em up tongue cheesy grin
Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by MrT2011(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
BuddahMonk: THERE IS NOTHING LIKE BENEVOLENCE HERE...THE LAW IS TAKING ITS COURSE.

Keep decieving yourself now, if you like dont tell your people to start pushing for their stakes in a no man's land.

You have taken over Ilorin but that isnt enough, you have start pushing from the until you get to Abeokuta and instal Sarkin Zuwo of Abeokuta.

But before Abeokuta make sure you have dispose the Alafin of Oyo and install an Emir there, push out Olubadan of Ibada and make it a Caliphate.

Edo people are too lazy to start pushing from Ondo down to Ore and circle them at Okitipupa.

Igbos have taken over lagos, what remains is to hoist our flag and install the Obi of Lagos with Yorubas paying royalties.

We must push them to Benin republic where they will be easily ewa oroyin, amala and ewedu with their tigerclawed face cousins. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin cheesy grin
Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by MrT2011(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
asadike: congratulations ma,making ndi igbo proud in lagos state. D market is dominated by igbos so its normal dat an igbo woman is made d iya loja of lagos state so also an hausa should b d head of d ama hausa mkt in asaba or owerri as dis places are dominated by hausas. It wil b unfair if it is vice versa.

Nne nwanyi mechie onu gi, biko.

How dare you want to invite the demon that devour you embarassed

Or you lack love and safety of your loved ones
Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by MrT2011(m): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
ebankole: Hmmm,
This is Good,but my ibo people's forgotten that Yoruba people are backstabber,sure this woman is ganna be use against Ibos come 2015...

This is what yoruba are known for so,its better using ibo woman against ibos in 2015 ..hmm position,money rules..Tinubu sure knows his onion.
Up APC

WISE MAN!

THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH YOU!!

Igbo, tetenu n'ula.

1 Like

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by oluwasegunfummi: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
We all know lagos is no man's land, I don't know why we yorubas are killing ourselves over this fact.........eko o ni baje ooooo cool

1 Like

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by gurnam: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: We all know lagos is no man's land, I don't know why we yorubas are killing ourselves over this fact.........eko o ni baje ooooo cool

Customized.

Today is another Sunday.....are you paying your friend another visit ?

Let's arrange for a meeting today again....you can send me a PM and I will holla at you straight away.....

Don't be a coward....don't act cowardly today...no one will hurt anyone in the food court of Ikeja Shopping mall...

4 Likes

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by ebankole: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: We all know lagos is no man's land, I don't know why we yorubas are killing ourselves over this fact.........eko o ni baje ooooo cool

Just like you don't have any identitity.
You can't even speak IBo..I hope you change your name soon to yoruba so that we can fully colonized.
Its u?bin misin o
Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by oluwasegunfummi: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
gurnam:

Customized.

Today is another Sunday.....are you paying your friend another visit ?

Let's arrange for a meeting today again....you can send me a PM and I will holla at you straight away.....

Don't be a coward....don't act cowardly today...no one will hurt anyone in the food court of Ikeja Shopping mall...
kilo nse ele, who's customized, oga koshi danu jare, this sunday is the sweetest ever and besides we yorubas don't go to shoprite, we visit iya risikat, if you wanna invite me? Let's meet @ iya risikat store else keep looking for customized..........eko o ni bajee ooooo cool

1 Like

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by gurnam: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: kilo nse ele, who's customized, oga koshi danu jare, this sunday is the sweetest ever and besides we yorubas don't go to shoprite, we visit iya risikat, if you wanna invite me? Let's meet @ iya risikat store else keep looking for customized..........eko o ni bajee ooooo cool

Lmao...

Customized

You are a fuckinnggg coward....typical Ojukwu offspring.

4 Likes

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by oluwasegunfummi: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
ebankole:

You can't even speak IBo..I hope you change your name soon to yoruba so that we can fully colonized.
Its u?bin misin o
there will be no need for that, we egba people of ogun state are a core member of the yoruba tribe, I should be the one telling you this sh1t up there.........eko o ni baje oooo cool

1 Like

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by gurnam: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
ebankole:

Its u?bin misin o

The foool escaped by a whisker last time....I will get him with time.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by oluwasegunfummi: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
gurnam:

Lmao...

Customized

You are a fuckinnggg coward....typical Ojukwu offspring.

go tell customized that, am an odua boy, a conehead bro, you care for kokoro egba? cheesy cheesy cheesy..........eko o ni baje oooo cool

1 Like

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by ebankole: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: there will be no need for that, we egba people of ogun state are a core member of the yoruba tribe, I should be the one telling you this sh1t up there.........eko o ni baje oooo cool

Even you Ibo brothers are begining to deny you your origin..Where will u be when Basira is finally actualised?

2 Likes

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by oluwasegunfummi: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
ebankole:

Even you Ibo brothers are begining to deny you your origin..Where will u be when Basira is finally actualised?
oga, you are confused, do you need a spectacle to recognise your brother? Am sure you are also from egba like me..........eko o ni baje ooooo cool

1 Like

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by ebankole: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
gurnam:

The foool escaped by a whisker last time....I will get him with time.

He's one of Ibo colonized by yoruba culture.

Customised,shouldn't you honor his invite? C'on you be Ibo boy nah dnt be a coward. abeg

1 Like

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by gurnam: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
ebankole:

He's one of Ibo colonized by yoruba culture.

Customised,shouldn't you honor his invite? C'on you be Ibo boy nah dnt be a coward. abeg

Don't mind the ingrate...

I've cursed him.....he will never eat from the good of the land he walks on....

1 Like

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Benevolent in what way?
Free housing?
Free healthcare?
To me, Iyaloja is nonsense...We need to be allocated a big chunk of land to show appreciation for all we have done for the Yorubas.
God bless you
Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by ebankole: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: oga, you are confused, do you need a spectacle to recognise your brother? Am sure you are also from egba like me..........eko o ni baje ooooo cool
Yes,i recognised my colonised Ibo brother by yoruba.
You are correct,i do.
Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by ebankole: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
gurnam:

Don't mid the ingrate...

Don't mind him, i saw how the Ibo boi was translating yoruba language yesternight and u know what? i was so impress and thankful cos he's promoting yoruba culture.
We've colonized him.
Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by oluwasegunfummi: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
gurnam:

Don't mind the ingrate...

eyah, he sounds so heart broken, chai daris God ooooo........eko o ni baje ooooo cool

1 Like

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by gurnam: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: eyah, he sounds so heart broken, chai daris God ooooo........eko o ni baje ooooo cool

Let's go and meet your Ketu's friends.....just introduce me to 'em

4 Likes

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by oluwasegunfummi: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
gurnam:

chai, I know you will be shedding tears now, just take heart, God knows the best............eko o ni baje cool
Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by ebankole: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
gurnam:

Abeg,free that colonised dude o'jare,he keeps shouting eko oni baje o
promoting yoruba culture the more.
He's becoming boring o'jare.
Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by asadike(f): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
MrT2011:

Nne nwanyi mechie onu gi, biko.

How dare you want to invite the demon that devour you embarassed

Or you lack love and safety of your loved ones
re read my post. I did nt invite anybody. They are there already or are u their market leader? If u feel so bad, y nt start by killin d mai suyas around u and we wil folow suit.
Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by gurnam: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: eyah, he sounds so heart broken, chai daris God ooooo........eko o ni baje ooooo cool

In the long rum...I will lay my hands on you....as long as you are in this Lagos.
Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by oluwasegunfummi: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
gurnam:

In the long rum...I will lay my hands on you....as long as you are in this Lagos.
sure, you can meet me @ any owanbe party.........eko o ni baje ooooo cool
Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by Ryabcool(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
BuddahMonk: If the Fulani maruaders from Futha Jallon can do it, we Igbos can do it better as well.

Onowu of Ibadam on my mind now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The quest to have an Obi of Lagos is a task that must be accomplished.

All hands must be on deck to grab Lagos from these usurpers from red earth mud Southwest, soon we will dispose the usurping Oba of Lagos and install Ohazuruike.

We have taken over the city economically now we are getting there politically, with a commissioner, an LG chairman and
now an Iya Oloja...some amala and ewedu plates will be flying in the air soon grin grin grin grin grin grin but nobody will be there to pick them
see why it is extremely difficult for a yoruba man to trust you. A lot of people will read this post and will be develop hate for your tribe if care is not taken. Try and think like a responsible person for once. Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by MrT2011(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
asadike: re read my post. I did nt invite anybody. They are there already or are u their market leader? If u feel so bad, y nt start by killin d mai suyas around u and we wil folow suit.

Awusa have no place of any sort of leadership in our Land!

All places that allowed them now have their throat slaughtered today.
Re: Chief Mrs. Josephine Onwudiwe Conferred With Iyaloja Of Oluwole Marke by asadike(f): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
MrT2011:

Awusa have no place of any sort of leadership in our Land!

All places that allowed them now have their throat slaughtered today.
o anu gom,eweniwe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(photo) Another Plane Crash In Adamawa State / Exclusive: Projected Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election- CSBC / Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.