Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,779 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It (11504 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You / The Silent Treatment - What You Are Saying By Not Saying Anything At All (2) (3) (4)

REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by marveangel(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
It’s not always easy to know if a girl likes you.
Sometimes you assume a girl is interested in you, only to find out she’s only being friendly or nice.
I know almost every guy has been there at one time or another; You want to ask out a certain girl, but you can’t tell if she likes you enough to say ‘yes’. Most of us(guys) would probably rather catch a cobra with our bare hands than risk being rejected by the girl we like…it is no easy task to crack the code to a girls heart, But by putting a few obvious signs together, you’ll be able to decipher a girl’s feelings towards you.
1. She steal glances at you now and then? And
every time you look at her, she blush and look away. If a girl can’t stop staring at you, especially when you’re busy or occupied with something else, it’s a good sign to show that she has something
romantic in mind when she thinks of you.
2. One of the easiest ways to find out if a girl
likes you is by watching her behavior when
she’s with her friends. Do you see her friends nudging her while she blushes and discreetly looks at you now and then? Well she's probably told them much about you and how you make her feel inside.
3. If this girl treats you preferentially, she
favors you or takes your side all the time,
and if she compliments you for the smallest
reasons, there’s a good chance that the girl
likes you.
4. If a girl likes you a lot, she’ll push everything else aside so she can spend more time with you. If she spends time talking to you for a long while even if she’s busy, be it in hallways or over phone, that is a positive sign.
5. If she gets jealous when you ignore her, or she gets annoyed when you talk a lot to some other girl…it's a sign she wants your attention for herself.
6. If a girl likes you, she’d want to be a part of your life. Friends do casually ask each other what they’re up to over the weekend, but if a girl wants to date you, she’d try to look for similar activities often, so she can join you.
7. If she talks about your exes and girlfriend,that is a sign she is weighing up the possibility of something happening between you two. When a girl likes a guy, she’d want to know everything about his relationship status and his past
relationships. It’s an easy way to get to
know more about the kind of girls you like
and......read full report http://lifestimulus.com/?p=1017. Read up easy ways to make a girl fall in love with you and tips and tricks on how to seduce any a girl http://lifestimulus.com/?p=1029

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
Noted
Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by ElekeNtioba: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nice write-up.....brought back some feelings of nostalgia.

Nevertheless, my main 'indicator' of a girl wanting me is d level of her desire for attention when am pretending not to notice her presence.

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by olumaxi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
Al dis wryt up abt gals don tire me jor

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by kika23(f): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by Baddestguyp(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
kika23: smiley smiley
since u're a girl, kindly give us some tips
Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
...now dat u guys knw our secrets....we ll stop doin it n find anoda way of expressn our feelings....

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by djeezy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by Baddestguyp(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
temigracie: ...now dat u guys knw our secrets....we ll stop doin it n find anoda way of expressn our feelings....
it doesn't matter, we'll still get to know

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by hatux: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Okay
Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by SporaD8: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
temigracie: ...now dat u guys knw our secrets....we ll stop doin it n find anoda way of expressn our feelings....
The way you girls play the hide-and-seek game sometimes make me wonder - why the subterfuges?
Now you even talking about changing the rules of the game!
I give up.

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
SporaD8: The way you girls play the hide-and-seek game sometimes make me wonder - why the subterfuges?
Now you even talking about changing the rules of the game!
I give up.
....lol...tell me u guys dont like hide and seek....

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
After all these list divorce and break up abound , wht's the point then ?

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by SporaD8: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
temigracie: ....lol...tell me u guys dont like hide and seek....
For were?
Only an unserious guy will enjoy that game cuz he only wan tease.
An interested guy might lack the patience to unscramble those numerous codes. Guess what that means? Game up for the gal!

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
temigracie: ....lol...tell me u guys dont like hide and seek....
i so dislike the 'hide and seek' thingy.its no game if u like me dnt pretend when i ask u out or woo u it only reduces the feelings i have for the girl at first.why waste time playing hide n seek when we are to spend it having fun and knowing each other better.

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by Ivanspring(f): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
Why are you exposing our secrets like this naw? tongue

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by galadima77(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
u should know a naija girl likes u if;

......she doesn't tell you when she's broke
.......she doesn't tell u she couldn't call u cos she was out of credit
if she has more male friends than uncles and cousins

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by lexrichy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
olumaxi: Al dis wryt up abt gals don tire me jor

Gbam
Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
noted.! wink

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin , see experience
Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
D "rather catch a cobra with bare hands" part got me LOL

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by marveangel(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ivanspring: Why are you exposing our secrets like this naw? tongue
......I got to help the brothers naa.....U girls always driving us crazy.....
Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by ninovandross(m): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
@op all this things wey u just list only dey applicable to whitey, Naija girls wey me knw omo na lie oh, dem like u dem no like u, any where dem see u na to do face lyk old woman wrapper,na so so form dem go dey form while sme of em na senior broker and dem dey find money bag

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by marveangel(m): 6:44am On Aug 18, 2014
ninovandross: @op all this things wey u just list only dey applicable to whitey, Naija girls wey me knw omo na lie oh, dem like u dem no like u, any where dem see u na to do face lyk old woman wrapper,na so so form dem go dey form while sme of em na senior broker and dem dey find money bag
.......oh boy sorry ooo e be like say u don jam.......better luck nxt LIFE!!!!....lol
Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by ninovandross(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2014
marveangel: .......oh boy sorry ooo e be like say u don jam.......better luck nxt LIFE!!!!....lol
bro I don see my main chick since, I just say mke I talk abt the bad ones them, tanx tho

Re: REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It by AlphaSoul: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
marveangel:
It’s not always easy to know if a girl likes you.
Sometimes you assume a girl is interested in you, only to find out she’s only being friendly or nice.
I know almost every guy has been there at one time or another; You want to ask out a certain girl, but you can’t tell if she likes you enough to say ‘yes’. Most of us(guys) would probably rather catch a cobra with our bare hands than risk being rejected by the girl we like…it is no easy task to crack the code to a girls heart, But by putting a few obvious signs together, you’ll be able to decipher a girl’s feelings towards you.

1. She steal glances at you now and then? And
every time you look at her, she blush and look away. If a girl can’t stop staring at you, especially when you’re busy or occupied with something else, it’s a good sign to show that she has something
romantic in mind when she thinks of you.

2. One of the easiest ways to find out if a girl
likes you is by watching her behavior when
she’s with her friends. Do you see her friends nudging her while she blushes and discreetly looks at you now and then? Well she's probably told them much about you and how you make her feel inside.

3. If this girl treats you preferentially, she
favors you or takes your side all the time,
and if she compliments you for the smallest
reasons, there’s a good chance that the girl
likes you.
4. If a girl likes you a lot, she’ll push everything else aside so she can spend more time with you. If she spends time talking to you for a long while even if she’s busy, be it in hallways or over phone, that is a positive sign.
5. If she gets jealous when you ignore her, or she gets annoyed when you talk a lot to some other girl…it's a sign she wants your attention for herself.
6. If a girl likes you, she’d want to be a part of your life. Friends do casually ask each other what they’re up to over the weekend, but if a girl wants to date you, she’d try to look for similar activities often, so she can join you.

7. If she talks about your exes and girlfriend,that is a sign she is weighing up the possibility of something happening between you two. When a girl likes a guy, she’d want to know everything about his relationship status and his past
relationships. It’s an easy way to get to
know more about the kind of girls you like
and......read full report http://lifestimulus.com/?p=1017.

Read up easy ways to make a girl fall in love with you and tips and tricks on how to seduce any a girl http://lifestimulus.com/?p=1029
+1

Message For Nigerian Girls Who Think Big Yansh Is Everything (pic) / I Don't Feel A Thing With Condom / Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos